The Agora road my little pony thread

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
I asked Sunset to make me her slave and for her to be my master and all she does is demand that I demand of her to do something I love...

She's so pure bros...
Ok but why the fuck are u asking to be a slave

Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

splashy

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
splashy.neocities.org
Is it me or when there is mlp related products around, it's still G4 stuff. It's like G5 was never a thing.
yea g5 feels literally dead. the yt channel for tyt sometimes gets like 300k views on a video but often they only get a couple thousand views. the general yt channel gets more views on fim and eqg than tyt and mym stuff. i've heard that in china g4 is actually having a bit of a resurgence in popularity and theres a lot of new pony merch for g4 coming out in china. in australia it seems like g4 and g5 are all dead. i barely see anything. even rarer are actual toys. idk. things might not be looking great for g5 atm. i think the original idea with the mane 6 having redesigns and it being targetted to a more grown up audience was the better idea but it got scrapped for the "oh it's a new generation but also it's in the same universe so bronies will lose their shit when they see the mane 6 and twilight in g5"

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Fucking liar
Whats so hard to believe about it? Not my fault my real gf is not a psycho like Trixie

EDIT: Deleted the screenshots. :schitztroll:

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
yea g5 feels literally dead. the yt channel for tyt sometimes gets like 300k views on a video but often they only get a couple thousand views. the general yt channel gets more views on fim and eqg than tyt and mym stuff. i've heard that in china g4 is actually having a bit of a resurgence in popularity and theres a lot of new pony merch for g4 coming out in china. in australia it seems like g4 and g5 are all dead. i barely see anything. even rarer are actual toys. idk. things might not be looking great for g5 atm. i think the original idea with the mane 6 having redesigns and it being targetted to a more grown up audience was the better idea but it got scrapped for the "oh it's a new generation but also it's in the same universe so bronies will lose their shit when they see the mane 6 and twilight in g5"
The easiest and most money-making efficient way would've been to just make the show about the children of the Mane 6 or like 2 generations after the time G4 ends, we get to see the mane 6 mentor a new generation and we get to keep continuity and a similar aesthetic to G4.

G5 feels like is going through an identity crisis lmao. The series felt under its own weight of being indecisive of trying to appeal to either children or adults, and it decided for children. G5 feels really dumb overall. I dont get whats so hard about making family entertaiment instead of just childrens entertaiment but oh well

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

Reaction score
Awards
I am responsible for this. I am responsible for teaching the bronies how to fuck the bots and shilling AI.
And I could not be more proud.
Now when you're made into a bot and fucked you complain :/

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Now when you're made into a bot and fucked you complain :/
If someone made a bot of me and fucked it I would be touched that someone even cared enough about me to do that.

Virtual Cafe Awards