The Ancient Egyptians used Overtone Singing in Groups to Levitate the Blocks

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I've been singing in choirs since I was born. I have sung in the Alabama football level of collegiate choirs and studied voice from experts. I have felt the power in my soul of a well trained choir singing in perfect unison to create overtones.

based on random internet schizo rabbit holes and general intuition.

thoughts? Any others feel the power of a group of well trained individuals producing harmonic frequencies of immense complexity?

I leave you with this YouTube recording:
View: https://youtu.be/HCpl1hXdTtA

Virtual Cafe Awards

xXzoomerXx

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Sophiego frequencies, Tibetan singing bowls, Mongolian throat singing, Binaural beats, Church Bells, Calling Deities (Aaaah - SSsss- Mo- OOOOOOO - Deh EEEEEEE - OOOOUUUUU Sssss)

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I've been singing in choirs since I was born. I have sung in the Alabama football level of collegiate choirs and studied voice from experts. I have felt the power in my soul of a well trained choir singing in perfect unison to create overtones.

based on random internet schizo rabbit holes and general intuition.

thoughts? Any others feel the power of a group of well trained individuals producing harmonic frequencies of immense complexity?

I leave you with this YouTube recording:
View: https://youtu.be/HCpl1hXdTtA

I stepped into this in my travels, I dont think this have any merit that the Egyptians used sounds to lift stones to eventually build the pyramids. In fact a lot of skeptics use this as an argument against people that think the aliens helped build the pyramids or interdimensional entities gave the Egyptians to build it for their own purposes.

Virtual Cafe Awards