The Antichrist Dajjal will be a reptilian shapeshifter

• Thread starter aster
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 474 times.

aster

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: UCD

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I never understood the obsession people have with using theological sources to support theories outside of the theological framework they come from. You can't be a Muslim and somehow believe in reptilians or make claims about unseen things without clear evidence from scripture. It's so bizarre to me that people make these reaches because Muslims already believe in angels and jinn, 2 unseen species that can interact with us.

Virtual Cafe Awards

aster

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I never understood the obsession people have with using theological sources to support theories outside of the theological framework they come from. You can't be a Muslim and somehow believe in reptilians or make claims about unseen things without clear evidence from scripture. It's so bizarre to me that people make these reaches because Muslims already believe in angels and jinn, 2 unseen species that can interact with us.
the documentary is long and sometimes contradictory, because he, the muslim, abdulah hashem, i don't think he believes in reptilians as much as aliens, but that they are demons or djin/jinn, because he cites many sources, then he makes his own mind about it , and much through the glass of their own beliefs or religion. But you can still make your own.

Virtual Cafe Awards