Votes: 25 28.4%
  • That's... that's a very personal question

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters

OrientalGrill

Internet Trainhopper. Seeker of homes.
Reaction score
Awards
I used to walk on my toes almost exclusively from like 8th grade to graduation and now my ankles are a little fucked up. Not too bad, but they randomly hurt. And I don't know if this is a "strange development", but being clumsy as fuck I have a lot of chronic pain I deal with now.
Oh my god, the clumsiness too. I feel you. Its almost like no matter how much you try to stop it, you will still end up being clumsy because that is your "default" you. I've had someone at my job make comments about my strange movements, and it honestly makes me wonder more about how people see others in third person. lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

Eden

Did You Get My Message?
Reaction score
Awards
Website
foreverliketh.is
Just want to share:
www.autisticasfxxk.com
autistic.png

Site owner seems super cool and with a really awesome mission, yo.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Diagnosed twice now, once when I was younger and once more recently by a licensed psychiatrist. I haven't got paperwork or whatever, though, as the $2,000-$4,000 piece of paper is pricey and feels like a scam. I believe that I am autistic, everything about it fits a little too well and explains things like my sensory issues, lack of expression, my struggle with signals and communication, etc. The changes I've made to my life with autism in mind have been positive ones and I'm finding it easier to be nice to myself about things like fixations and social struggles.

Yuiui

Internet degenerate
Reaction score
Awards
Website
yuiui.moe
Reading through this thread makes it seem even more convincing for me that I have autism.
I am very sensitive to sounds and stuff like that but people always tell me that I'm "just exaggerating"
I do obsess over niche interests a lot (probably explains why I ended up here).
Usually I struggle to maintain any eye contact and I can't really talk to people I don't know well especially women.
The only exception to that probably is a girl I know from school with whom I'm friends with that I never struggled to maintain eye contact with, idk why but she's probably the only person.
I usually even struggle with my own relatives like grandmother and stuff.
But yeah over the years people have suggested that I'm autistic so many times I can't even count it anymore.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yuiui

Internet degenerate
Reaction score
Awards
Website
yuiui.moe
Just want to share:
www.autisticasfxxk.com
Site owner seems super cool and with a really awesome mission, yo.
I just looked at the site and it promoted this site called goblin tools.
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIVE
I've always written tons of todo lists where i'd just put in all my random thoughts before I feel too overwhelmed and this thing automatically sorts that stuff it's great

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I have some traits, but i'm not by any means an autistic person, i'm in the schizphrenic spectrum (also ocd, gad and mdd) so in a way is more of a common trait in neurodivergent people.
This is the problem, a lot of autistic traits are just traits of other mental issues or even just someone being weird.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

imnotdeadyet

Pseudoanonymized internet husk
Reaction score
Awards
Website
downbytheseaside.neocities.org
Do i have autism? I mean maybe or it could be ADD, not sure and I don't really care at this point. I've adjusted to life as is and a potential diagnosis would only be a net negative as there are no "autismbux" where i live and i would just get treated like a mental ward patient.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Housepoopr, Eris and goopie all have diagnosed autism while MTTS doesn't. I would say Goopie has the most autism in Agora.
I don't know about Eris, Housepoopr is just a shitposter with /pol/tard takes, Goopie is just a kid who may be overly excited in things, maybe she might have it but let's not make assumptions and definitely not make influence her into thinking that she is.

MTTS is most autistic by far because of his general reaction to the trolling and such.

Virtual Cafe Awards
MTTS is most autistic by far because of his general reaction to the trolling and such.
or just, made into who he is, by family, and surroundings ?
i cant recognize, would that be autism, or just learned behaviour, by expositure?

Virtual Cafe Awards
or just, made into who he is, by family, and surroundings ?
i cant recognize, would that be autism, or just learned behaviour, by expositure?
My answer was made in response to the necropost above which was likely meant to be a joke so joke question, joke answer.

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
I was diagnosticed with Autism in my childhood. The apex of my autistic activity so far was me ending up with 1 MILLION RuneScape-related files on my computers.

Yuiui

Internet degenerate
Reaction score
Awards
Website
yuiui.moe
I was diagnosticed with Autism in my childhood. The apex of my autistic activity so far was me ending up with 1 MILLION RuneScape-related files on my computers.
Runescape sick!!!
But how the fuck did you get 1 Million files about it on your pc?
I mean sure you can be into the game but was it all just screenshots or what?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
My answer was made in response to the necropost above which was likely meant to be a joke so joke question, joke answer.
It was partially a joke. I agree housepoopr is probably the most autistic active agoran with manpaint a close second, but the undisputed king of autism is totsugeki in my mind. MTTS gets a medal for being the most aggressive sperg pitbull.

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
Runescape sick!!!
But how the fuck did you get 1 Million files about it on your pc?
I mean sure you can be into the game but was it all just screenshots or what?
I used to be obsessed with preserving the game. This translated into having lots of game data, uncompiled data, videos, screenshots etc...

That 1 million file is just for my main hard drive the true number is probably way worse (I have 5 external HDDs, although they do not exclusively store RuneScape stuff).