The Butterfly War

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
There's a lot of interesting stuff that has come out of CultState, especially I Ask Papacy (insurance files in relation to 'za ⻔) and Gnostic Warfare (the compromising of common elements shared between multiple modes of cognition, one of which is The Buttery War.) The Butterfly War focuses on manipulating AI and the use of cyber phrenology. I thought it'd be worth linking this article given a common theme in the chat has been censorship, and that for some, Agora Road has been seen as a place of potential refuge from heavily curated and manipulated platforms.

Tldr: Defeating automated censorship efforts can be achieved by generating meta data behavior that resembles protected classes.

"Artificial intelligence can be hijacked at will with butterflies." Welcome to The Butterfly War.

how_to_make_google_target_progressives.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

FalseReality

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What does getting the ads that they give to minorities do?

Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
What does getting the ads that they give to minorities do?
Just to be clear, when you say minority, we're specifically talking about protected classes. (A minority is not automatically a protected class.) Receiving those ads is the signal that you've successfully mimicked the protected class. From there, you can counter the narrative for the given class which will mess with the AI's metrics (for the protected class you've mimicked). If the AI censorship (e.g. Project Shield) is to remain effective, it will be force to engage in cyber phrenology to a greater and greater degree. This has very serious legal issues, namely in the United States where these corporations operate.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SEVEN

angry little manlet
Reaction score
Awards
This is all very interesting stuff and slightly nostalgic because I remember when all of these events he brings up throughout the article were happening.

I dont really know how to incorporate this sort of thing on smaller scales, but obviously it has some massive capabilities of influencing larger scale censorship.

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
This is all very interesting stuff and slightly nostalgic because I remember when all of these events he brings up throughout the article were happening.

I dont really know how to incorporate this sort of thing on smaller scales, but obviously it has some massive capabilities of influencing larger scale censorship.
I'm not sure that there is a small scale incorporation for this. Google offers these censorship services much like ad services: deployed on whichever platform wants them, big or small. The ad services learn and adapt with every mouse click you perform and the same happens for the censorship AI. You being the product is their vulnerability. I wonder how much of this narrative shifting could be performed by bots?

6817302.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards