The CIA says we are in a energy hologram

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
The CIA has made a document public which states things about us living in a energy hologram, they explain this through quantum mechanics and physics. They speak about ''Out Of Body Experiences'', ''Astral Projection'' offer explanations for paranormal activities, they have a program named ''Gateway Program'' named for the different gateways to different ways of reality, modes of perception. But it's nothing new, this document has been made in 1983 and has been made publically in 2003, yet, here in 2020 people have noticed it. The Gateway Program uses stuff like ''Hemi-Sync'' or long ''Brain Hemisphere Syncronization'', the process of synchronizing activity between both brain hemispheres. "Bring enhanced strength, focus, and coherence to the amplitude and frequency of brainwave output between the left and right hemispheres so as to alter consciousness, moving it outside the physical sphere so as to ultimately escape even the restrictions of time and space. The participant then gains access to the various levels of intuitive knowledge which the universe offers." As you can see, alot of stuff is inside of this. It is only for once own perception, to believe it or not.

Here is the link for the document: ''https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf''

I suggest reading more about this yourself, I am not a expert at this topic and I can give information that might be wrong. Anywho, what do you guys think of this, do you believe it or not? Why do you think this document exists and will you use Hemi-Sync to achieve what the Gateway Program wants you to achieve?

CIA_CONSCIOUSNESS.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Hey yea i remember reading this document, oh I definitely believe astral projection is possible. I've tried doing it myself but I've never really been able to get out of my room. I would get the sleep paralysis and float out of my body but then snap back because I would get freaked out. I think the officer that wrote this document was really invested in the Robert Monroe research aswell but I dont see the CIA making most of what they do public. I dont know if they use these techniques or if they just experimented with the idea and moved on. I do know a lot of special ops focus on repetition and stress test but never anything like this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
Hey yea i remember reading this document, oh I definitely believe astral projection is possible. I've tried doing it myself but I've never really been able to get out of my room. I would get the sleep paralysis and float out of my body but then snap back because I would get freaked out. I think the officer that wrote this document was really invested in the Robert Monroe research aswell but I dont see the CIA making most of what they do public. I dont know if they use these techniques or if they just experimented with the idea and moved on. I do know a lot of special ops focus on repetition and stress test but never anything like this.

I've been practicing Astral Projection for a long time now, and I have had 1 almost succesfull attempt. I practice it through days inbetween, as it truly disrupts my sleeping schedule for school and work. So I'm not a active practioner, but I practice sometimes on free days. Anyways, when I did one time, my body felt numb, it felt like static TV, eventually it started shaking very lightly and it felt like my hands that were on the side, next to my stumache on my matress, my hands felt like they were not on the mattress, but on my stumache. I then saw in my mind my own body laying, but another body of mine, laying in the air above mine looking purple and all that stuff. I then felt it pushing me upwards, it felt like I was levitating almost. Like, something was going outside of my body through my stumache, my body was vibrating like crazy, eventually I fell down and I felt nothing anymore, still hearing the sounds of the Gateway Experience wave 1 episode 5, which is the ''Sleep exploration'' sound, but I did not feel my headphones on my head anymore. I decided to sit up and there I was, seeing my body. I stand up on the ground and walk to the door, but before I could do something I got back in my body and it all ended. It was a surreal experience truly, and it felt amazing. I can't really explain what I felt, it was just an amazing feeling and you should really continue trying it. I wanna apologize for my English in advance, as it is not my main language. I am from Europe, I hope you can still understand what I have said.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I've been practicing Astral Projection for a long time now, and I have had 1 almost succesfull attempt. I practice it through days inbetween, as it truly disrupts my sleeping schedule for school and work. So I'm not a active practioner, but I practice sometimes on free days. Anyways, when I did one time, my body felt numb, it felt like static TV, eventually it started shaking very lightly and it felt like my hands that were on the side, next to my stumache on my matress, my hands felt like they were not on the mattress, but on my stumache. I then saw in my mind my own body laying, but another body of mine, laying in the air above mine looking purple and all that stuff. I then felt it pushing me upwards, it felt like I was levitating almost. Like, something was going outside of my body through my stumache, my body was vibrating like crazy, eventually I fell down and I felt nothing anymore, still hearing the sounds of the Gateway Experience wave 1 episode 5, which is the ''Sleep exploration'' sound, but I did not feel my headphones on my head anymore. I decided to sit up and there I was, seeing my body. I stand up on the ground and walk to the door, but before I could do something I got back in my body and it all ended. It was a surreal experience truly, and it felt amazing. I can't really explain what I felt, it was just an amazing feeling and you should really continue trying it. I wanna apologize for my English in advance, as it is not my main language. I am from Europe, I hope you can still understand what I have said.
Where did you learn your technique from? I got mine from a dude on Youtube here
View: https://youtu.be/QKyHHKApUKc

Last edited by a moderator:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
Where did you learn you technique from? I got mine from a dude on Youtube here
View: https://youtu.be/QKyHHKApUKc

I got my technique from fairly different sources, from >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk to 4chan, etc. But I can see what you mean with going from a Lucid dream to a OBE, if I am understanding it correclty the technique you sent me teaches you to be more aware in your dreams and advance from that to the other plane of existence. Very interesting. I just use the meditative body technique. Making your body fall asleep, but keeping your mind open, but this can result into a sleep paralysis too, luckily, that has not happened to me before. But a very interesting video.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I got my technique from fairly different sources, from >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk to 4chan, etc. But I can see what you mean with going from a Lucid dream to a OBE, if I am understanding it correclty the technique you sent me teaches you to be more aware in your dreams and advance from that to the other plane of existence. Very interesting. I just use the meditative body technique. Making your body fall asleep, but keeping your mind open, but this can result into a sleep paralysis too, luckily, that has not happened to me before. But a very interesting video.
Yea that guy has a technique of laying on the floor and imaging and energy ball moving up and down your body. To have a "Mind awake, Body Asleep" feel but i can't find the video right now.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 795

Look at this from a more practical standpoint: if we can suss out some of this, it puts us on par with Richard D. James, who's been using sleep deprivation and waking dreaming states for years on countless Aphex Twin tracks.

Also, nothing mysterious about hemisync and other subsonic capabilities...those have been researched since the 1960s, and while they can have some effects, they're NOT this cosmos-shattering technology for the ultimate in mind control. With some of the fucking-around I've done with these, I've noted that you CAN induce some strange and often disorienting effects...but the effect requires headphones to function at its best. That way, you can "directly inject" the static and shifted tracks to each ear, leaving the brain alone to deal with "demodulating" the hemisync detuning. Note, also, that quite a few of the "hemisync" software out there really isn't up to the task of creating signals that can be sub-coded into a musical track, as what's needed is a VERY simple waveform that doesn't need to be out front. You'd get better results with two properly-tuned and interfering sine waves mixed at about -12 to -15 dB into the track's background and perfectly separated into the right and left channels.

D E E S O L V T I O N

////☠[SXRCΣRΣЯ'z $0C13tY]☠////
Reaction score
Awards
Really interesting. i always liked this astral projection thing, although only once could I achieve it. It happened 1 or 2 years back at 7 am while i was waking up and had a sleep paralysis. i went through my house from my room to the kitchen, where i saw my uncle and my cousin drinking water. they were acting strange lol. Since then i'm confused cuz i don't know if that was: 1- a lucid dream about astral traveling (because all that night i was trying it and maybe my mind set it as the theme for the lucid dream) or 2- an actual astral traveling.
beyond that, i've had more experiences with the dreams itself. I kind of study(?) the phenomenon of the scenarios of the dreams; What used to happen to me is that all my spacial interpretation of the town where i live was mixed in a non euclidian blender with another mental escenarios or ambiences i saw in games, movies etc. That is the explanation i have.
Sadly, nowadays those things don't happen to me anymore :/

Virtual Cafe Awards

netdenizenlain

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
netdenizenlain.neocities.org
The CIA has made a document public which states things about us living in a energy hologram, they explain this through quantum mechanics and physics. mi-Sync'' or long ''Brain Hemisphere Syncronization'', the process of synchronizing activity between both brain hemispheres.

I don't trust anything the CIA says. They often create misinformation to device the population. Many of the area 51 myths were created to hide government plane development. Additionally, there is COINTELPRO and MK Ultra where the government either tested brain control on citizens or infiltrated groups (mostly communists).

Virtual Cafe Awards

akhor001

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Hi there, so, I'm actually doing my PhD around a lot of this work by the CIA. The document you linked to is actually part of a larger investigation on psi and parascience called the Stargate Project. Unfortunatly, the report you linked to isn't the CIA saying that this all exists, etc, but is actually a report by one of their agents who went to do work at the Monroe Institute. The Monroe Institute was set up by Robert Monroe in the 1970s to try and use binaural beats to study out of body experiences and teach people how to have them. All the information in the document comes from the Monroe Institute and was documentation of their thoughts and teaching. You should check out the trilogy of books Robert Monroe wrote if you're interested in OBE and Astral Travel -- they are some of the best!

The CIA has made a document public which states things about us living in a energy hologram, they explain this through quantum mechanics and physics. They speak about ''Out Of Body Experiences'', ''Astral Projection'' offer explanations for paranormal activities, they have a program named ''Gateway Program'' named for the different gateways to different ways of reality, modes of perception. But it's nothing new, this document has been made in 1983 and has been made publically in 2003, yet, here in 2020 people have noticed it. The Gateway Program uses stuff like ''Hemi-Sync'' or long ''Brain Hemisphere Syncronization'', the process of synchronizing activity between both brain hemispheres. "Bring enhanced strength, focus, and coherence to the amplitude and frequency of brainwave output between the left and right hemispheres so as to alter consciousness, moving it outside the physical sphere so as to ultimately escape even the restrictions of time and space. The participant then gains access to the various levels of intuitive knowledge which the universe offers." As you can see, alot of stuff is inside of this. It is only for once own perception, to believe it or not.

Here is the link for the document: ''https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf''

I suggest reading more about this yourself, I am not a expert at this topic and I can give information that might be wrong. Anywho, what do you guys think of this, do you believe it or not? Why do you think this document exists and will you use Hemi-Sync to achieve what the Gateway Program wants you to achieve?

View attachment 1135

Deleted member 795

I don't trust anything the CIA says. They often create misinformation to device the population. Many of the area 51 myths were created to hide government plane development. Additionally, there is COINTELPRO and MK Ultra where the government either tested brain control on citizens or infiltrated groups (mostly communists).
Save that COINTELPRO was the FBI, though. Yet more bits of the alphabet you can't trust. It got taken down thanks to some VERY diligent forerunners of our present-day Antifa, who managed to break into an FBI office in Pennsylvania back in the mid-1970s where they made off with critical field office docs that showed a record of many years of infiltration and sabotage, illegal surveillance, and other mindwrenchingly unconstitutional crap. It's pretty much what took J. Edgar Hoover's administration of the agency down.

MKULTRA is...hm...OK, yes, a lot of what was done was inhuman. But while COINTELPRO got massively clamped, all the Company did about MKULTRA was to reveal some older documents on studies that were long-done to the Church Commission, and there was no real indication that they planned to stop...everyone ASSUMED this, but it's the CIA, so....yeah.

As for hemisync...as I've noted before, it's hogwash. For one thing, while you DO see a certain degree of entrainment in people listening to music with hemisync signals embedded, it's not possible to be 100% sure if the entrainment is due to the hemisync low frequency interference patterns, or if the subjects in question were just really into the music in the foreground. I've screwed around with various hemisync techniques (they're NOT a secret...there's been various companies pushing this since back in the mid-1960s in the public sector), and all I've noticed is that it's a great way to utterly fuck up your bass phasing. Returning back to the above note about the CIA...remember, the Company loves to dispense bullshit in 31 different flavors, so I would doubt SERIOUSLY that they'd be able to get anything out of aural hemisync, and they're using that claim as yet another snow-job to hide something else altogether.

Now, if you want to be really terrified of the USA's security establishment, it's worth noting that once Google got its primacy as THE search engine...well, this was a period where there was something of a fast-track from agencies such as the CIA, DIA, NRO, and NSA right into upper-level jobs at Sergei's joint. There were even "jokes" floating around that Google was "NSA West"...which, frankly, I don't find the least bit amusing, especially considering that this influx all happened prefatory to the implementation of PRISM. So much for "don't be evil"....pft.

netdenizenlain

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
netdenizenlain.neocities.org
Save that COINTELPRO was the FBI, though. Yet more bits of the alphabet you can't trust. It got taken down thanks to some VERY diligent forerunners of our present-day Antifa, who managed to break into an FBI office in Pennsylvania back in the mid-1970s where they made off with critical field office docs that showed a record of many years of infiltration and sabotage, illegal surveillance, and other mindwrenchingly unconstitutional crap. It's pretty much what took J. Edgar Hoover's administration of the agency down.

MKULTRA is...hm...OK, yes, a lot of what was done was inhuman. But while COINTELPRO got massively clamped, all the Company did about MKULTRA was to reveal some older documents on studies that were long-done to the Church Commission, and there was no real indication that they planned to stop...everyone ASSUMED this, but it's the CIA, so....yeah.

As for hemisync...as I've noted before, it's hogwash. For one thing, while you DO see a certain degree of entrainment in people listening to music with hemisync signals embedded, it's not possible to be 100% sure if the entrainment is due to the hemisync low frequency interference patterns, or if the subjects in question were just really into the music in the foreground. I've screwed around with various hemisync techniques (they're NOT a secret...there's been various companies pushing this since back in the mid-1960s in the public sector), and all I've noticed is that it's a great way to utterly fuck up your bass phasing. Returning back to the above note about the CIA...remember, the Company loves to dispense bullshit in 31 different flavors, so I would doubt SERIOUSLY that they'd be able to get anything out of aural hemisync, and they're using that claim as yet another snow-job to hide something else altogether.

Now, if you want to be really terrified of the USA's security establishment, it's worth noting that once Google got its primacy as THE search engine...well, this was a period where there was something of a fast-track from agencies such as the CIA, DIA, NRO, and NSA right into upper-level jobs at Sergei's joint. There were even "jokes" floating around that Google was "NSA West"...which, frankly, I don't find the least bit amusing, especially considering that this influx all happened prefatory to the implementation of PRISM. So much for "don't be evil"....pft.
In response to your last part, Silicon Valley was mostly produced using funding and guidance from government programs like DARPA. While these programs and companies were encouraged to develop for the good of American consumers, their real goal was technological supremacy in the world. The modern internet (and the current conflict between Chinese computer networking strategies vs American computer networking strategies) arose out of a need to press American technological supremacy. You can see that there is no modern competitors (outside of China) to the system build upon the ARPANET backbone. The internet is mostly dominated by American companies, who when sequestered, will hand data over to the USA state. To that end, companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, etc., are all just further extensions of the USA state surveillance and warfare apparatus, which can be weaponized at a moment's notice.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 795

For now. However, I do think that Elon Musk is about to throw a bigass wrench into that, once Starlink is up and out of beta. He's already demonstrated that he's not all that impressed with US government tech, especially after putting the whup-down on Boeing. Not much they can do when the wires all vanish, and you can't put stations like Pine Gap all over the landscape for side-intercepts.

But I do remember ARPANET. Back prior to the elimination of gatewaying between the various academic, governmental, and commercial networks, it was...ahhh...well, if you remember what the Internet was like in that weird interregnum between the de-gatewaying and the emergence of Mosaic from the little trade school (ie: the U of IL) across town here, ARPANET was pretty much the same clowning around. Even back in the mid-late 1980s, ARPANET pretty much consisted of bored researchers on government grants finding another toy to play with while wasting DOD money. The REAL military-industrial stuff was outta there...they'd gone to hardened crypto intranets by that period of time, so while DARPA might've had a huge role to play in building the Internet _in the beginning,_ by the time we're looking at, they'd left the building save for the infrastructure itself. In fact, the reason we DON'T use Mosaic these days is because Marc Andrieesen took all his Mosaic development data from his gradwork and bolted outta Illinois...so he could found Netscape, because HE saw the point in his work, whereas UofIL and/or NCSA (at the time, the focal department at Illinois who was shepherding the Mosaic development) were just sort of frittering away once the project was done. Now, if what he was doing was uber-top-secret milspec work, that would not have been allowed to happen. Believe me...as MANIC as NCSA and Illinois are about the security at their Petascale Facility (the REAL "black line item" here!), they really gave zero fucks about Mosaic. Until they figured how much it cost them from pissing Marc off, that is.