• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

The Etier internet theory

The Etier internet theory states that the internet is run by my evil clown -Etierhuman. I need to know if this is true before my evil clone takes control of dunkin donuts

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Internet is run by the (redacted)

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
since you run google, can you please help me set up my hotmail account I would like my email address to be Hello [email protected] and make my password 03062009 (that is when my grandson was born) let me know if I need to pay money for my E-mail and I'll give you my credit card details

Virtual Cafe Awards
since you run google, can you please help me set up my hotmail account I would like my email address to be Hello [email protected] and make my password 03062009 (that is when my grandson was born) let me know if I need to pay money for my E-mail and I'll give you my credit card details
2 gazillion dollar fine

Virtual Cafe Awards