The Iodine Pill: Free your Soul

Hey I have taken a trip to 4chan again to find golden texts and found an interesting pill called the Iodine Pill. This posts was made from different screen grabs and archived threads to be all about Iodine :spaceGhost:
Sci-Fi Spinning GIF by Tachyons+

This is the original threads

Here are the studies:
>http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2011/10/the-silent-epidemic-of-iodine-deficiency/page-01
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734706
>http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/iodine

Here is where to get some:
>http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/nascent-iodine-detoxadine.html
>https://www.amazon.com/J-CROWS®-Lugols-Solution-Iodine-2/dp/B001AEFM9Y

From Wikipedia:
>"Iodine occurs in many oxidation states, including iodide (I−), iodate (IO−
3), and the various periodate anions. It is the least abundant of the stable halogens, being the sixty-first most abundant element. It is even less abundant than the so-called rare earths. It is the heaviest essential element. Iodine is found in the thyroid hormones. Iodine deficiency affects about two billion people and is the leading preventable cause of intellectual disabilities."

I've taken all the red pills and I know more than basically all of you.

But this thread is a public service announcement for you autists because I genuinely feel like you are my brothers and I want you guys to be healthy since most of you can't research pedogate/seth rich/assist the god emperor if you aren't in top form.

The bottom line is that you're all deficient in Iodine. Before you click back, READ. Dr. Brownstein conducted a study of 6,000 of his patients and discovered 94% of Americans are iodine deficient. That was 15 years ago.

In the early 1900's the United States stopped iodinating bread and instead began to use bromide as a replacement. Bromide and Iodine compete for uptake in the thyroid. The human body (and especially the thyroid) uses iodine for more than 160 (currently known) critical functions. At the time, flour was the #1 source of iodine in the US because we don't eat much kelp/seaweed and not all fish contain much (plus we're beef eaters). Once we switched to brominated flour, a goiter epidemic broke out.

It became a national crisis. You've never heard of it, but it happened. In order to stop the epidemic you would think they would iodinate flour again, but no. Instead they started iodinating table salt, aka iodized table salt. The goiter epidemic was basically quashed at that point.

Fast forward to 1945, water flouridation begins. Flouride also competes with iodine in the thyroid. Americans become woefully iodine insufficient.

What happens next? Like any animal, we graze the minerals we need. Where is iodized table salt found? Salted pretzels. Potato chips. French fries. All the shit you stuff your face with while shitposting. You crave it for the iodine, not the fat/sugar/calories etc. that the media tells you. You aren't mis-programmed to crave poison.

Fast forward to now. Most Americans have decided that table salt is shit because it contains no trace minerals. That's true.
The problem is that sea salt contains no iodine. Go to your kitchen right now and look at your sea salt, you will find a warning that it lacks iodine, "a critical nutrient."

In order to make up for that deficiency, you are eating all the iodized table salt you can find everywhere else, which means you are craving total shit food all the time. If you think this is an accident you're one dumb goy.

Not only that, but bromide and fluoride (and other iodine competitors) are much more prevalent than ever. They are in pesticides sprayed on foods, preservatives, aerosols, etc. So while your exposure to them has increased, your intake of iodine has decreased.

Symptoms of iodine deficiency include: Fatigue, insomnia, hair-trigger mood swings, obsessive-compulsive behavior, lack of energy (especially for physical tasks), lack of motivation (especially for physical tasks), listlessness, social anxiety, panic attacks, lethargy, all symptoms of hypothyroidism, all symptoms of hypoadrenalism, iodized salt cravings (especially in junk food). There are more but those are the big ones.

Women who are iodine deficient are at much higher risks of birth defects (autism).

If you've never trusted anything an anon ever said about health on this site, trust this:

-Go buy Lugol's iodine (it's been around over 100 years) it's on Amazon. If you think I'm a Lugol's shill get a knock-off, I don't give a fuck.
-Take two drops of it every day in a glass of water
-Along with it, take a good Selenium, Zinc, and Magnesium supplement (important for metabolizing iodine)
-Finally, take a teaspoon of sea salt and dissolve in two ounces of water and swallow (you will detox bromide and it will make you feel bad for a few days if you don't do this, salt binds to the bromide and you won't get sick, hospitals do this all the time)

Do this every morning. The benefits generally take from 30 minutes to a couple of days to become evident. You will feel healthier than you've felt in years.

Your thyroid is your second brain. You are being poisoned. If nothing else begin researching this NOW.

Do it, anon.

There's a reason iodine is one of the only critical nutrients not reported on nutrient labels. There's a reason they decided to use table salt to deliver it (promote cravings for sales of junk food).

Here is one person's genuine experience with Iodine, there are thousands of posts like this all over the internet:

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/67063-iodine-is-magical-miracle-most-underrated-supplement/

Here is Dr. Brownstein himself giving a quick rundown:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZg2jzHuCs

Random Anon
So what about survival sheild X-2?

OP
>survival shield X-2

It's probably just as good. Lugol's contains both Iodine and Iodide. But the iodide probably isn't needed since it just strips off electrons and becomes iodine instantly (most likely).

Like I said, get a knock off like I said. Lugol's is simply the original that's all. If I came in here recommending "survival shield x-2" how would that look?

But anyone who thinks I would go through typing all this to get a sale or two is retarded and probably un-ironically a hasbara troll.

Random Anon
Alright, I'll bite.

What natural foods are high in iodine?

OP
The Japanese have the highest iodine diet in the world and also some of the lowest breast cancer. The negative correlation between Iodine and breast cancer (and several other cancers) is well established.

Sea vegetables are the highest sources of iodine. Next comes bottom feeders, fish, and ocean invertebrates.

Unless you eat a lot of those things, you probably aren't going to get enough iodine. There are a couple other sources but how much iodine they contain varies greatly depending on soil quality and where they were raised/grown.

A primary reason is soil depletion. We deplete and fertilize soils, but we do not renew iodine levels (among other minerals).
1483664620597.jpeg1483664654241.png1483664741139.jpeg1483664789662.jpeg

Not to sound trite, but with the way foods are these days, you need to be supplementing basically everything. The only thing in the average no-effort diet is corn syrup and canola oil, a few shitty sources of 2/3 macronutrients. If you want to be healthy your breakfast needs to look like Martin Cabello's to overcompensate for how poisonous the world is these days.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Not to sound trite, but with the way foods are these days, you need to be supplementing basically everything. The only thing in the average no-effort diet is corn syrup and canola oil, a few shitty sources of 2/3 macronutrients. If you want to be healthy your breakfast needs to look like Martin Cabello's to overcompensate for how poisonous the world is these days.
Mine is actually starting to look like Marty's, to be honest, and it might be the future. Though, unfortunately, you have to be very selective about your supplements, because the retention in some brands is as low as 5% advertised. My wife and I are busy bodies who work a lot and, while we LOVE cooking and would love to cook all the time, we find ourselves in a rush quite often. My diet suffered heavily because of it and ever since I've started doing a basic supplement regiment, I feel significantly better and my energy levels are much higher, plus I don't feel the need to eat as much as before.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Iodine isn't the miracle drug they want it to be, but it is something we need in our diet and most people aren't getting enough of it.
So taking iodine supplement regularly can only help.

I'd recommend the ones that are basically just straight up ground seaweed in a capsule.
That's as natural as you're going to get short of just adding a ton of seaweed to your diet,

Just don't go chugging bottles of lugols solution thinking it's going to turn you into superman.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
Nutrients this, vitamins that. It's rather hard to fit these specific nutrients inside your diet, and buying supplements for it will cost money, unless you can steal them, for the average joe it is rather hard to even stay healthy, still. I have made my own Vitamin-D pills by sun-drying mushrooms for 8 to 16 hours and locking them up in glass jars. I have many mushrooms that are charged. But only for that vitamin I can create my cheap own vitamins. Only D. Any tips?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pvt Numbnuts

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Nutrients this, vitamins that. It's rather hard to fit these specific nutrients inside your diet, and buying supplements for it will cost money, unless you can steal them, for the average joe it is rather hard to even stay healthy, still.
People view money, time and health backwards. Your health should take priority over everything else. If you have a healthy body, mind and soul, you can manifest the reality that you want. Ageing is a meme. I quote the Rofschild thread - "Remember, there is no LINEAR TIME thus there can be no AGING! What most humans refer to as AGING is simply the delta between the rate of accumulation of inorganic minerals and toxins vs. the ability of the human body to process those toxins! It is that SIMPLE."
archive.ph/qERv5
Health should be the priority. Then you gain more time as your lifespan trajectory is greatly increased and you will remain more youthful. When you have a healthy body and are of sound mind, making money would become a lot easier. Then you're not burdened with any baggage. Your body is fit for survival. You're no longer dependant on Pharmacia. You don't need to ever see a doctor. You can live to work, instead of working to live. You and you alone are responsible for your health.
Being so focused on needing money is the backwards part. Money's not even real. It's magik. Why would you destroy your body for something that isn't even tangibly real? Sure you can buy things with it but what good is a big house when you have to pay a life time of care home bills when you've got dementia and can't even live in the house. Health is wealth but everybody's natural state is different. The correct diet, fats and nutrient requirement will be different for everybody. It depends where you're from, what your ancestors ate and how they lived. That's why gurus telling you what diet plan to get on or buying a food plan is ineffective. You have to research your own requirements and consider it from every angle.
I'm optimistic that the right people will choose the right lifestyle and diet and all the degenerate and dysgenic people will die out. Natural selection at work.

youtu.be/AfR-7x3JaSk

Last edited: