The Meaning of Life is CHAOS THEORY

This is a theory that has been bouncing around in my head for a while, and this is my first attempt at putting it into words. Recently, I spent a few months excavating a chaos theory rabbit hole, and what I found changed my view of the universe and everything within it. For those unfamiliar with the concept, chaos theory is a recent development in science that posits within any seemingly chaotic system lies a series of discernible patterns. These patterns vary wildly from instance to instance because they are highly dependent on their initial conditions (i.e., speed, location, weight, etc.). To put it another way, there is order within chaos. A simplified version of this theory was popularized as "the butterfly effect."

Pictured below is the Lorenz system. It is a graphical representation of a chaotic system that, when viewed as a whole, reveals a pattern. From a certain perspective, it also happens to look like the wings of a butterfly.
papillonlorenz.gif

Let's start with the earth itself--more specifically the "Goldilocks" conditions. Earth is able to support life due to its atmosphere, its distance to the sun, its vast supply of water, etc., and that exact combination of those exact conditions make it an astronomical anomaly. The Earth itself was formed over billions of years of converging processes in the vastness of space, star formations and then explosions, filling empty space with vast galaxies. Each process feeding into another process like a Rube Goldberg machine of incomprehensible scale, ending with space debris colliding and forming planets in the sun's orbit. From all this intergalactic chaos came a unique sense of order: our solar system.

Much like the life it supports, Earth is constantly evolving. Millions of years of geologic and atmospheric processes have resulted in earth's current climate. The atmosphere thickened and thinned, water covered the planet, and landmasses rose from the sea floor. The exact beginnings of life on earth are still not understood, but the scientifically accepted theory is abiogenesis, the process of inanimate matter becoming animate. In its infancy, Earth was a hot, bubbling cauldron, conditions which were perfect for instigating life. Another interesting theory is panspermia, that life comes from interspace debris that crash landed on earth (are we aliens :O ??). Either way, the implications for chaos in these events should be obvious.

However life made it to earth, it became uniquely adapted to earth's conditions through evolution. Generally, life competes with other life for resources, while also attempting to survive the chaos of existing. Some organisms are eaten, some are crushed by rocks, some contract illnesses, but others manage to prosper and pass on their genetic codes. But any lifeform, prosperous or otherwise, is subject to the whims of its planet, and mass extinction event after mass extinction event rocked the developing biology on earth. Organisms that once sat at the top of the food chain were knocked down multiple pegs (R.I.P. dinosaurs). An evolutionary change is only advantageous relative to the environment, and when the earth is so prone to change, that advantage is likely short-lived (on a geologic timescale). To put it another way, evolution is the order within the chaotic process of natural selection. Mammals currently rule the earth, though we may be witnessing the end of our reign.

In a system as limitless and complicated as space, the exact conditions required to create life were guaranteed to happen at least once. We are the order in a chaotic system.
fractalflammcrop8-s.jpg

Stay tuned for part II: my enhanced theory of evolution.

Last edited:
I dig what you're saying, but I don't think you're talking about chaos theory. In fact, I think you could replace "chaos theory" with "cause and effect" and you would have said exactly the same thing. You've described a widely accepted and very general version of how the Earth was formed, including natural selection and the associated dynamics.

Also, I'm not sure I see any meaning or even anything that could be inferred as meaning from what you've said, only questions: why does it happen this way? If the answer is chaos, then what made it chaotic? And now we're in the shit.

Not trying to be a dick. I enjoyed reading it, I just don't believe you're saying what you think you are.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Neutron_Tsar

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
This is nothing more than public school regurgitated. Evolution, big bang... all propaganda to control secular society and keep you stupid and inside the box while getting you to hate God, Jesus Christ, and the Bible.
The big bang theory was made by a priest though.
Also, how do they "dumb you down"?

Virtual Cafe Awards

slimemold

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah a Jesuit priest named George... same group of Jesuits that invented the sphere earth and other cult religions held world wide. I've never met a critical thinker that was an evolutionist. Just saying.. evolution is like the most basic fundamental way to get people to look at government as god. That's why most atheists worship what people in authority say / government. It's pathetic and weak. Then they use said government to attack people like me, that do think for themselves. Beta vs Sigma war.
You can literally watch organisms evolve with your own eyes, like bacteria becoming resistant to antibiotics. I won't waste my time debating such an obviously factual concept.

Virtual Cafe Awards
This is a cool thread but how do you integrate the fact that earth isn't very unique as a planet? There are literally tens of millions of earth like planets and presumably some fraction have life on them, with its own weird way through evolution from abiogenesis.

Heres also a secondary question, if life arose from dead lifeless materials why are we unable to generate the components of life in a laboratory? I believe that this lends creedence towards the idea that life originated in some location and traveled here across the vast emptiness.

Virtual Cafe Awards
This is nothing more than public school regurgitated. Evolution, big bang... all propaganda to control secular society and keep you stupid and inside the box while getting you to hate God, Jesus Christ, and the Bible.
Clearly you skipped the part of the bible where god created the heavens and the earth and animals but didn't specify WHAT was created.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Evolution is not in the bible.
But this is...
Tremble before him, all the earth! The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved. - 1 Chronicles 16:30 | He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth. - Isaiah 11:12 | He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. - Isaiah 40:22 | For he views the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens. - Job 28:24 | The LORD reigns, he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed in majesty and armed with strength; indeed, the world is established, firm and secure. - Psalm 93:1 | He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. - Psalm 104:5 | After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. - Revelation 7:1

Or did you forget already?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHVcMRjf-D8

I do not see anywhere that it says fish or birds exist when the earth was generated. Checkmate Nagol.

Virtual Cafe Awards
If evolution was true there would only be 1 color of every animal in the world. Constant diversity proves evolution is false. Anyone that has owned a flock of animals or chickens for a long enough time knows. The more I mix genetics the more the flock looks the same. Over the course of MiLlIoNs Of YeArS everything would be exactly the same and there would only be one color of each animal, most likely only 1 or 2 species per climate. There is no reason for diversity in evolution, nor symbiotic relationships... yet there are thousands on earth. Common sense and critical thinking prove evolution is a retard religion for secular society to control them. Net thing you're gonna tell me is NASA is a space organization spending 66 million a day in tax payer money but doesn't have the technology to return to the moon 60 years later.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1D65NMBfmo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS0VN056d68&list=PLeQuI8nFPM6SWXqQN8b6pUCGWyaBnblOF&index=111

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-zzqW1WKZE&list=PLeQuI8nFPM6SWXqQN8b6pUCGWyaBnblOF&index=112

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. How would animals in different regions exposed to different conditions interbreed to become one color. If anything the existence of multi-colored fish is evidence against your theory of non-evolution. Notice how I called it theory, that means its not a fact.

How does this thread on evolution go into NASA???

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reading comprehension is a great skill...

I literally fucking said "Over the course of MiLlIoNs Of YeArS everything would be exactly the same and there would only be one color of each animal, most likely only 1 or 2 species per climate."

Because evolution believing normies love NASA's space. It's part of their religion. Easier to destroy the entire thing in one post.
No, because millions of years would still result in broad diversification of animals as they adapt to their climates and environments as part of an ecosystem. So no, there would not be only 1 to 2 types of animals per climate.

Virtual Cafe Awards

slimemold

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I dig what you're saying, but I don't think you're talking about chaos theory. In fact, I think you could replace "chaos theory" with "cause and effect" and you would have said exactly the same thing. You've described a widely accepted and very general version of how the Earth was formed, including natural selection and the associated dynamics.

Also, I'm not sure I see any meaning or even anything that could be inferred as meaning from what you've said, only questions: why does it happen this way? If the answer is chaos, then what made it chaotic? And now we're in the shit.

Not trying to be a dick. I enjoyed reading it, I just don't believe you're saying what you think you are.
Perhaps I simplified too much in my explanation. Regardless, what you say about "cause and effect" is not far off from the truth; they are ideas connected by the butterfly effect. Chaos theory is about nonlinear systems and the patterns within, and the universe is the single largest nonlinear system. My explanation for the events is very traditional, yes, but my point is that the driving factor for each process in the universe is chaos. For example, matter moving around in a giant gas cloud in space is a nonlinear system, but when you view their movements as a whole, what you find is the consolidation of matter into planetary bodies. The universe is only able to create stars and galaxies and planets and life because it behaves chaotically.

Why does it behave chaotically? If I made an educated guess, I would think it's related to the universe's strict mathematical code (like the constant Pi). Why does it follow a strict code and where does it come from? I would like to know that as well.

Virtual Cafe Awards

slimemold

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Adaptation is not evolution. If so, Russians would have thicker hair than Central Americans. But I've met both, and their hair is the same all over the body. DNA has limitations, because it is code. Nothing will ever adapt outside its limitations. Ya'll are truly religious when it comes to evolution... sad stuff.
How do organisms become adapted to their environment?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Adaptation is not evolution. If so, Russians would have thicker hair than Central Americans. But I've met both, and their hair is the same. DNA has limitations, because it is code. Nothing will ever adapt outside its limitations. Ya'll are truly religious when it comes to evolution... sad stuff.
Adaptation on a species level is proof of evolution. People being slightly harrier is not. Evolution improves genetic fitness.

How is all your evidence literally meme-tier images and obviously falsified youtube videos.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Perhaps I simplified too much in my explanation. Regardless, what you say about "cause and effect" is not far off from the truth; they are ideas connected by the butterfly effect. Chaos theory is about nonlinear systems and the patterns within, and the universe is the single largest nonlinear system. My explanation for the events is very traditional, yes, but my point is that the driving factor for each process in the universe is chaos. For example, matter moving around in a giant gas cloud in space is a nonlinear system, but when you view their movements as a whole, what you find is the consolidation of matter into planetary bodies. The universe is only able to create stars and galaxies and planets and life because it behaves chaotically.

Why does it behave chaotically? If I made an educated guess, I would think it's related to the universe's strict mathematical code (like the constant Pi). Why does it follow a strict code and where does it come from? I would like to know that as well.
Have you read Chaos by James Gleick? Very good book, and relatively easy to read for such a complex subject. Gleick is a genius.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Then why is autism up 500% in the last 20 years? Why do people need glasses more than ever? Why are people getting fatter, out of shape, and stupid from sitting at computers and watching TV screens? You seriously sound dumb as fuck bro. And apparently people wouldn't evolve to grow thicker arm hair in a freezing climate over millions of years? But they can grow an extra thumb and evolve from a pool of water molecules and soup. Hahahahahahaha fucking A>
Autism up 500% -> better reporting of existing, widened net. If you start looking for something you are more likely to find it especially with a wider net.

Glasses -> Kids don't go outside anymore, are you really trying to claim this as proof for evolution? Its lousy proof.

Fatter -> Chemicals in food, env, increased lithium, plastics and their chemicals. Industrial waste leaching into the water supply. Even animals are getting fatter, it is no mistake.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Then why is autism up 500% in the last 20 years? Why do people need glasses more than ever? Why are people getting fatter, out of shape, and stupid from sitting at computers and watching TV screens? You seriously sound dumb as fuck bro. And apparently people wouldn't evolve to grow thicker arm hair in a freezing climate over millions of years? But they can grow an extra thumb and evolve from a pool of water molecules and soup. Hahahahahahaha fucking A>
Human beings didn't leave Africa until 60 - 90 thousand years ago. Read a book dude.

Virtual Cafe Awards

slimemold

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Have you read Chaos by James Gleick? Very good book, and relatively easy to read for such a complex subject. Gleick is a genius.
Yes! That is the book that started me down this rabbit hole. Truthfully, this first part was just setup for my theory of evolution, which utilizes the concepts of fractals and information theory.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Dude do you even listen to yourself? Could you deep throat normie rhetoric any more than you are now?
Nagol thinks humans have existed for millions upon millions. Nah dude, god carefully guided the evolution of this world and ultimately crafted us into his image through the loving care of evolution to ensure we'd be almost flawless with a flawed mind. Look it up on youtube. A trusted source of truth.

Virtual Cafe Awards
National Geographic, the same fags that say "where did the mayans go?" when I literally have learned to speak mayan and have mayan neighbors. They still cook mayan food and speak mayan. With mayan culture.

You're a normie for sure. Who the fuck quotes a mainstream organization as fact... go back to >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk ya
Good damn ur dumb. I've read that article. It's about the decline of the Mayan Civilization and it talks about the descendents that are still alive in North and Central America.

What is it? You're a dumbass or a fed?

Virtual Cafe Awards