The media is talking about UFOs...

So the media has been demonizing UFO sightings as conspiracies for decades and now that there's a lot of dirt to hide because of the pandemic I have seen at least 3 reports recommended to me between videos and news articles.
It's not just the small, independent news source covering this... It's "reputable" sources like NBC, Fox, NY Times, CNN, et al. What do you think these people are covering for now that this whole alien can of worms has been opened?

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I'm an alien believer, so I hope that disclosure is comming soon but there are those that follow Steven Greer that propose that these UFOs are man made and that the intelligence community are gonna try to make a false flag attack by ETs. Or its used as a distraction so that people forget about that Jeffery Epstien and Ghsilane Maxwell ran a pedo ring for politicians, scientists, and tech giants, and Hollywood.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

the time is soon
alien.gif

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards

kami

The good life is suburban ennui
Reaction score
Awards
I think something big is going to happen. I feel like we're going to see something in July. There have been some extremely compelling threads on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk regarding evidence of such an event. I can fish out some stuff if you want me to.
I found one of the threads that I found compelling. Really, it boils down to your willingness to believe coincidences and open yourself to a little magical thinking. Ultimately, it is something to look forward to this summer.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ufo/comments/nbyu8x/7_years_ago_on_reddit_they_will_make_contact_with/

Also, this one is a little more serious in it's analysis of the old post:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/HighStrangeness/comments/kr695o/relevant_to_the_180_day_countdown_news_this_user/

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

I found one of the threads that I found compelling. Really, it boils down to your willingness to believe coincidences and open yourself to a little magical thinking. Ultimately, it is something to look forward to this summer.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ufo/comments/nbyu8x/7_years_ago_on_reddit_they_will_make_contact_with/

Also, this one is a little more serious in it's analysis of the old post:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/HighStrangeness/comments/kr695o/relevant_to_the_180_day_countdown_news_this_user/

Thanks for sharing your findings and bumping the thread up! the full encounter experience on that 7 year thread is really interesting, the person stays and answers a lot of questions and provides more insights into their experience.
I'm not sure how I feel about any of the new info coming out or if I believe it or anything, but it sure is exciting to hear about

Last edited by a moderator:

kami

The good life is suburban ennui
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for sharing your findings and bumping the thread up! the full encounter experience on that 7 year thread is really interesting, the person stays and answers a lot of questions and provides more insights into their experience.
I'm not sure how I feel about any of the new info coming out or if I believe it or anything, but it sure is exciting to hear about
Of course, I am always happy to spread some interesting thoughts about UFOs and Alien intelligence. For me personally, I think that it is important to believe the personal experiences of those who observe phenomena. If this is a psychic or inter-dimensional phenomena, which is to say that these aliens/crafts are coming not from another planet but another dimension, then it is important to take anecdotal evidence at least a little seriously.

What if UFOs ARE in fact actually capable of knowing when they are being observed, it would make hard evidence difficult to capture.

This obviously sounds like the ravings of a madman, but to some degree I think that this is an interesting take on alien intelligence, and at the very least should be pondered if not believed.

I really do hope we hear something in July, as that is when the 180 day deadline for disclosure in America comes up.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Listening
Reactions: naa