The media is talking about UFOs...

naa

Of course, I am always happy to spread some interesting thoughts about UFOs and Alien intelligence. For me personally, I think that it is important to believe the personal experiences of those who observe phenomena. If this is a psychic or inter-dimensional phenomena, which is to say that these aliens/crafts are coming not from another planet but another dimension, then it is important to take anecdotal evidence at least a little seriously.

What if UFOs ARE in fact actually capable of knowing when they are being observed, it would make hard evidence difficult to capture.

This obviously sounds like the ravings of a madman, but to some degree I think that this is an interesting take on alien intelligence, and at the very least should be pondered if not believed.

I really do hope we hear something in July, as that is when the 180 day deadline for disclosure in America comes up.
I think you're right, anything's possible as far as this goes and it's good to think about these things genuinely. We don't know anything for certain, but even with information we've got on video or repeated accounts heard from airline operators it sounds like if something is going on, it knows when it's being watched and knows how to avoid being seen. Any possible information should be thought about and considered, for sure.

It's also like, we can't know what is or isn't a delusion but if a person is thriving in their day-to-day life and also says they were abducted by aliens it's not fair for people to be like "this is an insane person." I see a lot of people jump to weird conclusions about the mental health of people who claim to have alien encounters, but it always just seems kind of confusing to do because a lot of people who talk about these things are just living regular, good lives, and are very clearly mentally sound. There's a lot of people who even go to doctors and talk about this then get given a clean bill of health. Any way you look at it people with psychosis aren't the major demographic saying they've had these encounters, it's almost always just regular people. I get that people are concerned about hoaxers, but I rarely see people called hoaxers, meanwhile all the time people get called sick, delusional, or crazy for talking about stuff like this.

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
It's all a big psyop guys, they will either bluebeam you to get the political equivalent of the antichrist or actually bring the antichrist looking like some cool alien

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
There's a good chance that the UFO phenomena is a variegated one. One that is a mix of paranormal(inter-dimensional, ghosts, spirits both benevolent and malevolent) to those being within our general observable existence such as being aliens. I personally find the idea of aliens being humanoid to be a bit of a preposterous one as the universe is such a massive and infinitely explaining place, life could come in a variety of forms. Things like reptilians, greys, insectoids, lyrans, etc, etc don't make that much sense because of the complexity of how biological life may arise.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
There's a good chance that the UFO phenomena is a variegated one. One that is a mix of paranormal(inter-dimensional, ghosts, spirits both benevolent and malevolent) to those being within our general observable existence such as being aliens. I personally find the idea of aliens being humanoid to be a bit of a preposterous one as the universe is such a massive and infinitely explaining place, life could come in a variety of forms. Things like reptilians, greys, insectoids, lyrans, etc, etc don't make that much sense because of the complexity of how biological life may arise.
I think aliens being humannoid is definitely plausible, for the fact that we have opposable thumbs and that our body structure has humans out so well. I mean elephants, whales, and crows, are highly intelligent creature but they can never come to our level due to the fact that their body structure will not allow them to write anything down or make anything.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I think aliens being humannoid is definitely plausible, for the fact that we have opposable thumbs and that our body structure has humans out so well. I mean elephants, whales, and crows, are highly intelligent creature but they can never come to our level due to the fact that their body structure will not allow them to write anything down or make anything.
Agreed, but we only think our humanoid as our body shape is advantageous is because we as so far have used it to our advantage. To think that same rule applies to the entire universe may not be the right idea if I'm being honest.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

I feel like a creature can have opposable thumbs or limbs built for constructing things without being humanoid. Octopuses are a pretty good claim for that, there's octopuses who build and do things. They don't have a writing system but I doubt they need or want one because aside from a handful of octopus "villages" they're pretty solitary guys, no reason they couldn't have one if they evolved that way though.

Reaction score
Awards
I feel like a creature can have opposable thumbs or limbs built for constructing things without being humanoid. Octopuses are a pretty good claim for that, there's octopuses who build and do things. They don't have a writing system but I doubt they need or want one because aside from a handful of octopus "villages" they're pretty solitary guys, no reason they couldn't have one if they evolved that way though.
Not to mention there could be other forms of communication and language that we as humans have yet to discover. Some people like to think that our current grasp of science is all that we have or will remain static for some time.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I heard that Octopusi can possibly be more advanced if they weren't eating eachother. I think the babies eat the mother, I can be wrong but if I am right. Then they would not be able to pass down knowledge through their octopus language???

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Agreed, but we only think our humanoid as our body shape is advantageous is because we as so far have used it to our advantage. To think that same rule applies to the entire universe may not be the right idea if I'm being honest.
Thats true, but the current "grey" alien could be us from the future

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

Not to mention there could be other forms of communication and language that we as humans have yet to discover. Some people like to think that our current grasp of science is all that we have or will remain static for some time.
This is true! There are other forms of communication and language we have yet to discover even on earth, there are ocean creatures that communicate using colors we can not perceive properly as well as lights. Octopuses change their body color and posture to communicate for the mostpart. They actually communicate a lot and we only really realized it over the past 10 years but we still can't decipher it.
I heard that Octopusi can possibly be more advanced if they weren't eating eachother. I think the babies eat the mother, I can be wrong but if I am right. Then they would not be able to pass down knowledge through their octopus language???
The cannibalism is mostly a problem among adults, octopuses just really don't like each other that much from what I can gather? I have no idea why they're so cannibalistic. What you're thinking of is called a "death spiral," it's not because of cannibalism though. After giving birth the mothers starve themselves, then they die when their eggs hatch. Sometimes they eat their mates during this time period, or their mates just die on their own shortly after they do. In captivity, some octopus moms have been observed banging into their tanks, tearing off pieces of skin and eating their own limbs to speed along the death spiral.

Octopuses have a gland called an optic gland, similar to a pituitary gland in humans. Researchers have removed the optic gland and found it stopped the death spiral behavior, but the mother octopuses also abandoned their eggs, and all their paternal instincts left. No one knows why the death spiral happens, though it's clearly a biological mechanism and not just a decision octopus moms are making. A theory is that it's due to high rates of cannibalism in octopuses meaning that an octopus mom might compulsively eat her children, so this was just the killswitch to prevent that and allow her to still propagate her genes even if it means death. The other theory is that they're just very cautious and don't want to leave their eggs in order to go get food, but octopuses are known to horde food sometimes and some of them even have portable egg clutches. Worth mentioning we have no idea why dad octopuses die immediately after eggs are born even if their mate doesn't eat them.

I think you're right that these social problems bar them from building a society, though. They only live like, 2 years if they have their optic gland, way longer without it though.

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
彼らが未確認飛行物体から正式名称を変更したのはばかげていると思います。それは完全に正確な用語です

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
So the media has been demonizing UFO sightings as conspiracies for decades and now that there's a lot of dirt to hide because of the pandemic I have seen at least 3 reports recommended to me between videos and news articles.
It's not just the small, independent news source covering this... It's "reputable" sources like NBC, Fox, NY Times, CNN, et al. What do you think these people are covering for now that this whole alien can of worms has been opened?
Covid didn't work like it was supposed to... Cue the "Aliens"

Virtual Cafe Awards