youtuube.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
"Oh! I know! Let's talk about oUr DeMoCrAcY when we don't get our way! It's such an original and hot-topic issue that's baseless at the same time!"
Whenever they say how important protecting "our democracy " is they don't mean something that reflects the general population's desire, it's just the politically correct buzzword for maintaining the self enriching power structure they've built up for themselves. Corporate media benefits from it too, and if you want to dig deeper then the argument can be made Operation Mockingbird was a success.

Not to mention how damn near everyone sucks the government's cock off when they get their way. It's almost like their history teachers didn't do their fuckin jobs.
History major here, hard to fault the individual teachers since they're products of academic institutions that wouldn't dare look at the true policy makers/"great men" of history, which are not presidents/elected officials but rather the bankers/global elites who initially funded them into those positions. A fair amount of contemporary history can be boiled down to a select few rich people with not so dissimilar interests throwing their money around at shills to get their way while tricking the general population into voting against their own best interests. It's the same elites who have traditionally played a major role in keeping these academies afloat. Research into their involvement in contemporary historical events is stigmatized as conspiratorial since a lot of the theses comes from outside the institutions.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Not to mention how damn near everyone sucks the government's cock off when they get their way. It's almost like their history teachers didn't do their fuckin jobs.
in post-truth soc., you cant know nothing anymore
why to teach history when you can keep people dumb
we could think that ended with internet, but quite opposite - it seems to worsen things.
information overload...

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
If its the one I'm thinking of, it begins with a single news broadcast where they are saying something about fake news being very dangerous to democracy, but as the spiel goes on more broadcasts are included of other stations repeating the exact same lines word-for-word.
In fact I found a copy on Youtube

Virtual Cafe Awards