The Nikpill: A Nikocado Avocado manifesto

fire glow GIF by Erica Anderson

Nikocado Manifesto
This is a compilation of anonymous Kiwi Farms testimonies after accepting
the truth and power of Nick Perry, enjoy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3NsBA_vvN8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua1v7w9m0Uo

To the uninitiated, Nik is a mentally ill weirdo killing himself for views. To the ones who know, he is an economic genius pulling the strings of drama, and at a larger part, culture itself. He is fat and gay and I would would WOULD have sex with him (for money). I've doubted it but now I'm Nikpilled.

"It's not that deep, y'all. For the 9 millionth time. There's nothing to dissect or figure out." statement like these are complete bullshit and here's why:

jA7pwlI_J4uSsABZxlaEPQGADcpnHMqsTdLJRyNQi-tWAarkhv3JOPKSEvIA-ExsSR8en_VOMV3JE3ULszydwBY1wOWNy3UQHWcnyPwxVdXZjDwJWP54ZpBMggBPrOKzaoTL5UpH

That's the strangest thing about the Avocado, on the surface people will hate him, but once you take the Nikpill, you inevitably become a part of the NIDF. He's still lulzworthy, but you find yourself defending him more than anything. Unless he does something depraved, (which i doubt because he's proven to me he's a professional), i'm just going to continue to see through his obese lens and be a supporter of this exceptional plus sized model.
The advantage to Nick is that he's pretty much playing a character for his fetish content while combining that with starting drama since Nick knows how much drama can generate views and he openly acts like a dick.

The people who actually made a video or so on Nick specifically and didn't come off as a tard are people who are aware Nick is doing whatever and not pretending to care about him like Charlie did (who has the worst takes on Nick). Like the pretending to care about crap only ever is forgivable if you have no idea who Nick is but people who act like they know Nick and do that song and dance are the worst.

Nick is perfectly justified in calling them out (especially in the comments), as they don't know him and act like pretentious morons who are virtual signaling to a man who openly acts like a fat clown online on purpose. On the greatest entertainer angle I have for Nikocado, PT Barnum once said "clowns are the pegs on which the circus is hung"; Nikocado knows the entire show hangs on him, and how he interacts with other youtubers in their spheres. It does come off as a never ending grift, but there's the professionalism again wherein Avocado doesn't take any of this personally at all. I have never legitimately seen a real breakdown video of him or seen him break character once, even if ironically. and anyone arguing with Nik is only arguing with a character of a character performer. It's like being upset at Devine for being disgusting, but Devine doesn't really exist, but she does.

So where does Nik fit into this? No idea, but he always seems to come out on top. Nikocado cannot stop being based, blasting mumble rap listeners as being stupid and calling the recent travis scott crushing incident as by low iq people. Nikocado has never had a good relationship with himself, food, or his body. And he was never normal. Don't take this as a direct attack. It just seems like every couple of months a new batch of "look at this fat man killing himself for views" videos sweep youtube about Nick and they kind of suck. And then we get comments here from people who don't seem to read the thread. He was never normal. Before youtube he damn near starved himself to death and was incredibly malnourished and sick in a literal vegan cult. And I highly doubt that Nick's only income is youtube. He's (seemingly) smart with money traveling the world before youtube with pennies to his name. I would be incredibly surprised if Nick doesn't have a very versatile portfolio of various incomes and investments.
And as far as barely nets him minimum wage... Nikocado has a net worth of even the most modest amounts of at least 2 million dollars. And his name recognition/brs insane. If you are into any kinds of "foodie" shit and online you most likely at some point have heard of nikocado.

...Nikocado has been moving the goalpost since he hit 200 pounds.
He was gonna stop at 250
He was gonna stop at 275
He was gonna stop at 300
Oh this place gives you free food for being 350, He'll stop after he hits that goal.
He's just not going to stop
Ok he'll stop at age 30.

Cope?

People think that Nick is hyper self aware. And I agree. He is.... to a point. He's also more batshit insane (or simply shortsighted) than what he believes.

He's stated on numerous occasions that when he hits the magical age of 30, he'll undergo a radical shift in character and become a weight loss success. But all this shit about "I'm playing a character. I'm actually in control. This isn't real." are actual copes he's telling himself to deal with his reality. It's almost dissociative. If he can larp he's a character he doesn't have to believe he's really what we all see him to be. I don't know. It's an interesting look into psychology. But all the "Nick is actually self aware he's playing a character" is becoming WAY too common. Because what difference does it make? When you larp as a thing long enough it doesn't matter if there's a man behind the mask. You became the mask. Or in Nick's case - still eating 10 million calories a day. His ironic self-awareness transcended mere shitposting into a self-fulfilling downward spiral that can easily overtake and - ironically enough - devour his life, should he continue his current trajectory without precautions.

C7LjGlrEIeFj-ccl2JzwEvpn9awFh-k9J6vXy8Bn6jllZz-9gZLAYKh2dwXfQ7XWSUF8AqygfrA0L4D6HAeO0jwxW4847e0-qS_o_8SvRTjy3lI0-oJ2bw4y8XeGTZNZoTUeld2l

It's an oversimplified, smoothbrain take that he was malnourished and miserable as a vegan, yet still didn't find himself attractive, and now he's malnourished, obese and miserable, but now he's suddenly F⋆A⋆M⋆O⋆U⋆S. It's impressive how he maximizes the drama with anyone who comes along for a bite (this week, it's CR1T1K4L) and gains fans out of it. Just like the algorithm: Nik doesn't care if you like it, all he needs is for you to watch.

Seethe‽

It's like when Orlin breaks up with him (notice it's break-up and not divorce) and posts that shit on his channel with the recorded mukbangs they hadn't posted. We know it isn't true, we know Orlin's still in the house, and those "unreleased videos" were filmed during their breakup period. "Hey Nick, my channel views are down; let's break up so people will go there." Anyone with an iota of pattern recognition sees that he's diverting money to his similarly obese hubby.
Before YouTube, he was killing himself as part of a vegan cult. During YouTube, however, he rose to fame through being a disgusting fatass food junkie.

But Nick isn't stupid with money, and he sure as shit ain't workin' for peanuts, either. His reputation, as gross as it is - has incredible brand reorganization that zoomers LOVE. I don't know if you're on tiktok or other zoomer congregation sites, though if you look into his content you'd see that a lot of people gravitate towards his particular brand of gross-out humor.

I don't hate him at all, he is my favorite lolcow because he's essentially harmless, entertaining and great meme material. The CR1T1K4L drama made me sub to his patreon to find out what's up behind the camera, and what he's really like. I personally don't get the outrage about his health, he hasn't been fat all that long for it to have lasting damage.

Due to his slow weight gain in 2020, it's fair to surmise that Nik has either not completed his meals or has a secret off-camera diet far healthier than the one he portrays. He's 350 lbs right now, compared to 334 in November 2020. Had he ate all the food he bought he would probably be in the 400lbs range by now.

From what I gathered from the last few weeks, fupacado loves being "chubby" and wants to stay in the 200lbs range when he is done with mukbangs. He also loves Orlin's "titties" and "fupa".
I don't think it's much of a feeder or food fetish thing and more of an attraction thing with gay dudes, apparently he has always been into "bears", or chubby, hairy, homosexual men. He allegedly wants to stop doing Mukbangs at some point, because Orlin has an autoimmune disease and an actual eating disorder and with all the junk food at home, he sometimes binges on the leftover food that isn't good for him and gives him pain, or simply makes him pass out. I just find him a big walking meme.

I've always been under the impression that Nik had plans to eventually become the girthiest, most repulsive mukbanger just to spin it into a weight loss story. He's hinted at "losing weight" a couple of times. Now, if he can actually do it is another story. But I think eventually he will attempt to lose weight. But who knows with that fucking retard. I will say, Nick has fucking hustle though. It's not like Amberlynn who buys a chicken at Walmart and eats the leg. That dude churns out content across 20 different fucking platforms on the daily.

Nik has good commentary and reflection skills from the 25 minute mark, and I found myself interested in what he had to say about music in general. The first ten-fifteen minutes are throwaway theatrics for the redditors, reaction sphere breadtubers and beauty parlour tourists to keep their hate watching satisfied, but the rest is like i've seen before, and that is a rational, calm and reflective Nikocado. He's really good at doing both too, the raging manbaby and then softly transitioning into a grown man over the course of 5 minutes, single take with no cut. The range is spectacular, his shitposting phenomenal and his actual care regarding the whole king of mukbang video by meatcanyon is obviously fuck all. Because he knows that video is just a drop in an ocean in terms of impact, it only deserves to be milked, and his actual passion - music - is the subject of focus here.

Nikocado is - quite simply - a genius. He has the source code of Clown World in the palm of his hand and in fact has integrated it into his very being. He's not materially doing anything different from tens of millions of Americans, he has simply managed to monetize it to the tune of millions of dollars. Shit, let's see YOU try stuffing your face with all manners of disgusting fast food several times a day, for several channels, filming it, and editing it, and tell me it isn't legitimate toil! "Hard work" in this Tik-Tok generation, is basically what this motherfucker is doing. He calls the animator a fatass, and tells him to look at his own flaws first. Nikocado slam dunking his own fatassery, but then goes on to compliment his moustache and seems aroused by him being a big boi after seeing a full body shot of his weight. An absolute chad by any means.

In all honesty, Nick is probably a harder worker than most of the zoomer tards on Tik-Tok. Eating takes more effort than just reading some god-awful bullshit from Chomsky.

He's still putrid as fuck, but he's completely developed his character into an extremely amusing clown. His reaction time is quick, his wit is sharpening, his over-the-top theatrical bombast is entertaining, he's very self-aware, and as someone said a page or two back, he's not hurting anyone (except himself and his gang of gainers). He's putting on an insane show, he works hard for his money, and he is no dum-dum. He has also, in my opinion, pretty much won any conflict between the three reactors he mentioned: the human Klonopin known as CR1T1K4L, the unwatchable neo-vegan, and even Meat Canyon, even though I quite enjoyed the cartoon.

I never got the appeal of other "deathfats" but something about Nikocado is so universal (no pun intended). He unites both Normies and Alogs, Anas and Fatty Wankers, Tea-sipping Twitter dramarinos and Shitposters, Trolls and White Knights. His architectural plans outperform even Brosnan, for he is both the clay and the sculpture. Doesn't excuse the fake crying though it sucks

Yes, his asshole looks like an abandoned mine shaft, but thankfully, we don't have to stare at it unless we really want to. And I'm sure there are a couple of people out there who really want to. Orlin and him never broke up, I swear, I am not surprised anymore how easy it is for the media to brainwash people if even Nikocado Avocado manages to make them believe all the shit he does in his mukbangs is real. He held five wedding days, a dozen break ups and a hundred "he cheated on me" videos. People in the comments really thought "Nancy" was in his video even though he called her Karlee several times.

Niko's followers know the Orlin breakups are BS, and Niko knows they know that. It doesn't matter as long as they give clicks and comments. I mean, look at Orlin's channel, he barely changes the name of his videos. 8 figure gang as soon as he starts his herculean weight loss epic, no doubt inspiring millions who unfortunately lack his one key to success: an unrelenting work ethic.

I'm glad Nick doesn't give a fuck, he knows that if somebody actually cared (his friends, family, ect...) they would talk to him on private. Nick couldn't give less of a shit about strangers on the internet pretending to love him because he knows they're just viewbaiting. You'll never see Nick come on camera and be "serious and thoughtful" to people's concerns who make videos on him. Cause he knows they are fake and clout chasing. And that's also something I really like about him. He never pretended to have a parasocial relationship with ANYBODY online. You'll never catch Nick pretending to take another content creator's love/concern for him as "real". He's a shark. And he knows no matter how much they pretend to love him that other content creators are to never, ever, be trusted, for they too are only looking for views.

I respect Nick's savviness to never come on camera with the cliche "it's okay guys, I know you're concerned about me, tysm UwU" tripe. Based Nikocado will always tell you to fuck off or use the material directly to plug his channel.

The Greatest Entertainer

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj8a8pO22sw

Here is the source WARNING NSFW: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-p1BX10NY3nwjym8xznlCYGSExsZf9-2Qx1J81c2mh4/edit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014-114828_YouTube.jpeg
    Screenshot_20211014-114828_YouTube.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 103

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I have never really cared for this guy other than as extra fuel for my hatred of fat people, though it was like adding thermite to gasoline and is pretty overkill.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Don't really care about Nik, but this was a fun read. Also:
Eating takes more effort than just reading some god-awful bullshit from Chomsky.
I thought Zoomers didn't read though?

Virtual Cafe Awards
I pity this guy. Not gonna lie. Sure, he pretty much cracked clownworld's code to get Famous™, but it's still sad to watch a guy self-destruct like that.

It's sad to know he won't be remembered for having done something actually useful or meaningful, but just because he quite literally ate himself to death.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Civuyk

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know what to think about him. I am agree on saying he's not just "a fat fuck who humiliate himself in public"

But I'm a little tired of this "is a character thing"

That's complete bullshit.

You're not on a set, your behavior it's a full progress activity. You're making the money by being this character, not interpretate, there's a subtle difference.

He is overreacting a hidden and little made up part of his personality. But it's still him.

"Be careful of what you pretend to be, because that is what you are"

Virtual Cafe Awards