The Pro Russian Thread

Reaction score
Awards
Also, fun fact, Gigachad "Ernest Khalimov" is Russian, so Ukrainians don't have any opportunity, Go Russia!
1645742411526.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

just cant bring myself to give a shit about this

russia is gay, and ukraine is just some random C tier nation

i guess the only thing i can really say about it is it exposes lefty-fag boners for soviets and exposes Furhur Brandon being put in office by them

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Is she russian and is available near the Kiev region? I am nearby for reasons.
Yes to both. Her and Nagolbud are on a trip to expose the Ukrainian war as a psyop. Quick, grab her while Nagol is busy fighting the narcissistic shadow people!

Virtual Cafe Awards
just cant bring myself to give a shit about this

russia is gay, and ukraine is just some random C tier nation

i guess the only thing i can really say about it is it exposes lefty-fag boners for soviets and exposes Furhur Brandon being put in office by them
I dunno man, I'm finding it interesting how both sides of the aisle aren't 100% sure where to stand on things, or at least needing to create huge blindspots in their worldview to see this in black and white.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

I dunno man, I'm finding it interesting how both sides of the aisle aren't 100% sure where to stand on things, or at least needing to create huge blindspots in their worldview to see this in black and white.

there's also humor in the thing about biden voters being all pro-ukraine.

see, the dude I voted for told Putin to his face he would nuke russia if russian tried to invade ukraine. guy i voted for didn't want to depend on ukraine/russia for energy. guy I voted for wanted to end covid by easter 2019.

none of this shit is on my head lol. yall wanted biden. you got em, have fun faggots, you asked for this,