The Pro Russian Thread

Deleted member 3373

At best this whole thread is a bad cringe joke, at worst it violates rule 4. No racist shit on here. This is not /pol/

but hey you probably don't give two shits about my opinions so I guess we'll all just ignore the blatant violations and batshit insane take that will continue to make Agora a laughing stock.
Yeah nothing racist here going on. Unless you count the ideal new global man, that is a man who is morbidly obese, in a mobility scooter, sterilised, and crying over the new avengers film as a race. If that is the case then yes, I am racist as all hell.

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
Okay fellas, both sides post your best Pro-Russian and Pro-Ukraine propaganda so we can decide who's based and who's cringe

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
At best this whole thread is a bad cringe joke, at worst it violates rule 4. No racist shit on here. This is not /pol/

but hey you probably don't give two shits about my opinions so I guess we'll all just ignore the blatant violations and batshit insane take that will continue to make Agora a laughing stock.
Being ukrainian is not a race, and is not even racism, because we don't dislike ukraine for its, race, that would be really dumb, we are not nazis here, and besides, believe me, your average Ukrainian is racist as fuck, as if we were trying to be racist here, not even our best efforts would be as bad as what your average ukrainian has to say, just imagine using innocent people as human shields, that's the state of ukraine for you.

It's ok to support ukraine if you want, but everyone has their own perspective and that's not bad at all, at the end of the day is not even our war, so, yeah, Putin Gang
1650404247488.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
speak for yourself. It's a needless war just like US wars in Afghanistan. It will achieve nothing but contempt for the instigators.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yakito

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
speak for yourself. It's a needless war just like US wars in Afghanistan. It will achieve nothing but contempt for the instigators.
The West was taking out allies of Russia one by one in the last 30 years, and constantly threaten color revolutions against pro-Russian nations. NATO practically surrounded Russia at this point and took away strategic ports, markets etc. when the USSR fell apart.

It is a move that Putin had to make at the end of the day.

Not to mention for countries outside the American Empire, Russia is just the good guy who gave them guns to overthrow their Colonial Oppressors. lol What is this conflict is showing that both China and India are starting to counterbalance the "Western" block.

Is the war itself good? No. War sucks, and it shows that all other organs of power has failed to keep Ukraine neutral.
2 more weeks until Russia wins, right?
2 weeks is the new five minutes.
Freeezer.png

Reaction score
Awards
He over-emphasised the whole Slava Russia aspect. He appealed way too much to boomers nostalgic for the Soviet era. That's my major issue with his politics. He should have made it primarily about undermining NATO and for the purpose of freeing the wider world from American hegemony.
it also really skewed a lot on american/anglosphere rightwing, they don't understand a lot of good natured, even some ULTRAORTHODOX CHRISTIANS are ok with using homo soveticus imagery because it evokes a sense of nationalism, just a quirk of slavdom rather than a serious harkoning back to communism

Virtual Cafe Awards