The Pro Russian Thread

I think we're well past considering the status of those Russian territories now that they fall under a nuclear umbrella.

The only question to ask is does Ukraine want to let go of Russia the easy way or the hard way? Even fat-man musk sees the truth. But anyway, please enjoy freezing this winter. I'll be nice and toasty with cheap energy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

hawaiin burger genie 5.04 LTS
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
I am pro neoliberalism for Ruskies. Annexation is not valid, pro nuke is a gay take, and Russia has been degen in every single one of it's manifestations so nothing has really changed. Literally international basement dwellers.

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
kolph left to go enlist in the russian army along with many other young men,
excited to fight for what they believed in.
they found that what they believed in
was not what their generals and leaders believed in.
the young men's excitement and dreams have decayed to the point they walk as puppets,
moving with the wave of bodies,
not knowing what they are fighting for.
kolph has been on the front lines for months now, where the young men are devoid of hope,
husks of what they could have been.

in the little moments of peace
found between stark war
violence and disorganization,
kolph dreams of vaporwave.

Virtual Cafe Awards
At first I was like:
View attachment 39483

But then I was like:
View attachment 39484
The end is predestined, the only question is when. Europe is on the ropes and senile Biden is stuck reliving his cold war era glory days.
kolph left to go enlist in the russian army along with many other young men,
excited to fight for what they believed in.
they found that what they believed in
was not what their generals and leaders believed in.
the young men's excitement and dreams have decayed to the point they walk as puppets,
moving with the wave of bodies,
not knowing what they are fighting for.
kolph has been on the front lines for months now, where the young men are devoid of hope,
husks of what they could have been.

in the little moments of peace
found between stark war
violence and disorganization,
kolph dreams of vaporwave.
Fuq kolph. His name will be remembered as a name of dishonor and treacherous behavior.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
I will say that Ukraine should leave the annexed territories. For both the safety of the planet and for the people in those regions who did seem to want to be with Russia. Those were Russian speaking regions who were not having their rights recognised and if Ukraine does not wish to do so then it should give those territories to Russia.
And what happens when Russia invades Ukraine for a third time on another "special operation"? Keep giving in to the bald manlet and his harem of oligarchs?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

And what happens when Russia invades Ukraine for a third time on another "special operation"? Keep giving in to the bald manlet and his harem of oligarchs?
Unless Ukraine restores Russian language rights Russia should have the eastern part of Ukraine. After that Russia wouldn't have much need to invade it as Ukraine will have been shrunk down dramatically.

Reaction score
Awards
just throwing this out there. if you are really pro russia you should be bolstering the movement for putins assassination
Oh i actually want putin to be dead, but i also support the annexation, just finish the war, annex east ukraine, and remove putin out of the power.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
The following was part of a LARP and is not indicative of the opinions and behaviors of the posters but remains for archival purposes

Never in my life I have seen such concentration of bad political takes. I can only hope that the FBI will deal with you guys swiftly and rehab you asap.

Last edited: