The problem of "The Nobody" being shilled on /x/

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Okay so did this LARP start on 4chan or is some other site is fucking with /x/? Everytime I pop in on /x/ I see The Nobody threads with 200 plus replies and the first thread starts with a general description that The Nobody is a man that is alive today that is trying to achive a spiritual awakening for humanity by shitposting. But everytime i go into one of those threads they just talk about random stuff that is filled with bots.

>pic are from the recent Nobody thread that I liked

Attachments

• 1627770989126.jpg
    1627770989126.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 6,108
  • 1627771517699.jpg
    1627771517699.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 351
  • 1627772385313.jpg
    1627772385313.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 328
  • 1627776505760.jpg
    1627776505760.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 331
Virtual Cafe Awards
I'm 90% sure it's native to 4chan. It's easily the most annoying LARP that's ever graced that board. Really great threads will gain no traction and these threads fill up very quickly. Obviously you know this but goddamn is it annoying.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
これは、漂流者の古典的な民話を思い出させます。彼は世界の間を漂い、世界の人々が楽しむためのナンセンスを共有しています。時々彼は少しの情報を含みます、しかしそれは常に欺瞞のカーテンの後ろに隠されています。漂流者は彼にインスピレーションを与えたかもしれません。これがその男なら、これは興味深い謎です

Virtual Cafe Awards

Gaijin87

これは、漂流者の古典的な民話を思い出させます。彼は世界の間を漂い、世界の人々が楽しむためのナンセンスを共有しています。時々彼は少しの情報を含みます、しかしそれは常に欺瞞のカーテンの後ろに隠されています。漂流者は彼にインスピレーションを与えたかもしれません。これがその男なら、これは興味深い謎です
??????

Okay so did this LARP start on 4chan or is some other site is fucking with /x/? Everytime I pop in on /x/ I see The Nobody threads with 200 plus replies and the first thread starts with a general description that The Nobody is a man that is alive today that is trying to achive a spiritual awakening for humanity by shitposting. But everytime i go into one of those threads they just talk about random stuff that is filled with bots.

That first graphic is a pretty accurate summation of the occultist factions and their origins. However it leaves out the ideology of Arianism, which is a pretty important factor in the development of Gnosticism. Today, Arianism is most clearly seen the religion of the Jehovah's Witnesses. I imagine the reason why Christianity is attributed to the creation of Gnosticism is due to the deceptive nature of Arianism, which attempts to masquerade as Christianity. Additionally, the suggestion that the Templars are responsible for the creation of the Jesuit Order is inaccurate. In modern times, their membership often overlaps (as they are united by the Whore of Babylon Vatican II sect), but they are distinct entities that were founded for different religious purposes in history.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

Interesting post and worth looking into! But the religious taxonomy tree is wrong on so many levels, it has me feeling like
Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

Interesting post and worth looking into! But the religious taxonomy tree is wrong on so many levels, it has me feeling like
Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF
I agree. The Knights of Malta were not an offshoot of the Knights Hospitaler like the tree implies. Also the tree ignores the obvious relationship that the KoM have to the Freemasons.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

I agree. The Knights of Malta were not an offshoot of the Knights Hospitaler like the tree implies. Also the tree ignores the obvious relationship that the KoM have to the Freemasons.
Not to mention 'Vedic religions' having nothing to do whatsoever with Mesopotamian religions...

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe the "Nobody" is a magickal working of sorts. The intention of which could be to weaponise autistic self belief, and create an egregorical counterpoint to the recent skullfuckery, centered around COVID-19. Whatever the hell that really is about. I would wager an interested/deeply invested party is, for their own reasons, (maybe fair/maybe foul), trying to harness the supressed psychic energy of every heartbroken gamma sperg out there.

Might be part of a Psyop to identify a portion of the population affected by a certain type difficult to control psychotic self belief, and line them up for some special measures. The hivemind, does not tolerate dissent, even from the truly broken losers. They can often be the most difficult to control because they frequently flip out, having rationalised their impending fate as a binary choice between losses.

They can be also be easily swayed to self destruct in a useful fashion, because, they see themselves as an hero figure, in a mythic tale. Devestating and spitefully ugly acts of protest can be then suggested once the sperg is sufficiently groomed. These acts are then subsequently milked/harvested in the media, and used justify any and all imposition upon free will.

It has Tavistock Institute stamped all over it.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Maybe the "Nobody" is a magickal working of sorts. The intention of which could be to weaponise autistic self belief, and create an egregorical counterpoint to the recent skullfuckery, centered around COVID-19. Whatever the hell that really is about. I would wager an interested/deeply invested party is, for their own reasons, (maybe fair/maybe foul), trying to harness the supressed psychic energy of every heartbroken gamma sperg out there.

Might be part of a Psyop to identify a portion of the population affected by a certain type difficult to control psychotic self belief, and line them up for some special measures. The hivemind, does not tolerate dissent, even from the truly broken losers. They can often be the most difficult to control because they frequently flip out, having rationalised their impending fate as a binary choice between losses.

They can be also be easily swayed to self destruct in a useful fashion, because, they see themselves as an hero figure, in a mythic tale. Devestating and spitefully ugly acts of protest can be then suggested once the sperg is sufficiently groomed. These acts are then subsequently milked/harvested in the media, and used justify any and all imposition upon free will.

It has Tavistock Institute stamped all over it.
I don't necessarily disagree but how are they harvesting any info or guiding anyone participating in the Nobody threads? The posts are all nonsense. It's bordering on "lol so random xDD" shit.

Back around 2014-2016(probably earlier) I remember there being this wave of "spooky" onion sites which were clearly made by art school students. The nobody threads have the same air to them.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
I don't necessarily disagree but how are they harvesting any info or guiding anyone participating in the Nobody threads? The posts are all nonsense. It's bordering on "lol so random xDD" shit.

Back around 2014-2016(probably earlier) I remember there being this wave of "spooky" onion sites which were clearly made by art school students. The nobody threads have the same air to them.

My best guest is embedded suggestion. The chaotic larpy nature of these projects masks the ripe fruits of the cold hard mkutlra/artichoke era research. And make messaging/signalling rather difficult to discern. One thing they discovered is that a certain portion of every population is "narrative" dominant. We, sperges in particular have a tendency to internally dramatise EVERY single event, and make it part of a delusional fairytale we tell ourselves to cope with the psychic fracture we suffered as children.

The brutal discovery that those you are utterly dependant on for survivial, are in fact, a bunch of Schizoid wacko's, lying straight to your face about the whole world, frequently causes the vulnerable socially dependant type persona, to fracture into a light and dark duality. The surface level is cold and rational but the interior is a populated by a bizarre, childish, self centred fantasy life, that is completely at odds with the first level. Witness stereotypes portrayed in Big Bang Theory etc. Don't even get me started on the society wide trauma based mind control ritual called "Santa Claus". We were the kids who REALLY believed it. Even if we wouldn't admit it later.

Recent advances in unique bio sensing allows the creation of id tags/mindstate identifiers that can be used to create cryptographic "keys", related to a particular set of averages that may be used to target single individuals, or aggregates of "persona types" differentiated and address IRL via biofeedback pattern based mind conditioning. Every modern PC and phone can be used to monitor your breathing, heartrate, excitation level, and of course, brainwave responses to stimuli. Don't care if anyone thinks I am paranoid, that shit is real, and they don't even try to hide it very much.

A random looking picture/video/meme/music can contain signalling that addresses conditioning recieved by subjects over years possibly. This is particularly dangerous to the type who easily larp into CICADA's etc. Most spergies secretly want to be scooped up by parentalised government, and given "Special Agent" status. "Fuck all the atrocities those guys commits, because I gets mah SUPER soldier nanobots, I gets to go through the Staaahgate, and all you jerks who called me a fag/fagget can bask in the glory that is ME, while I bang hot chicks/Matt Damons."

It is very unfortunate that those who believe they are immune to hypnotism/influence, are usually the most deluded and susceptable. Mask several layers of tailored signalling designed to influence an already present tendency to elevated histrionics, and meltdown causing hyper-adrenal cascades, in whatever game you can entice them to play, and you don't even have to understand what they are telling themselves. You can just feed into it using cold reading techniques. They'll fill in all the details for you.

For example -

Through roleplay, get the subject to believe in an secret alien take over, caused by slowly elevated sugestions and big dramatic "secret reveals". Alah, "messages hidden behind trifling clues "onions etc" implying "all is not as it seems", and the reason for using "back channels" is that the government has been compromised by an interdimensional species. Blah, blah, blah. Organise a little street theatre for those that pass a few steps and you can convince spergy he is "in the know", then back off a little, let their noodle bake at the lack of sugar recently and send a message to wait for the go sign. Wait for stressful life trigger to arrive, and Bingo. Now is the time to send a personal email heavily encrypted and self deleting this is CICADA after all, that just implies the local politician is a blood drinking baby eating reptile souled walk in from Draco. This is quite low effort stuff considering most people can't tell the difference between an image on TV, and reality. They found out you can tell a Normie that such and such event never happened, or did absolutely IN FACT happen with zero real work. Just cheap theatrics and stock footage works on most. They just don't seem to see the obvious squibs and terrible acting. Cos, "they would never lie like that. You not allowed to lie on TV". Despite countries worldwide routinely writing legislation that says they can. You can even show them the legislation, and they will 9 out of ten call you crazy anyway. And you can potentially get them to lose there shit in public, usually directed upon a weaker physical opponent, because most spergies are very physically cowardly. Or something like that.

Details don't really matter so long as it is nutty and grotesque. Given the worlwide ridiculous tendency to self document publicly every god damn filthy detail of their degenerated lifestyles, your average victim of this stuff is readily made useful media/propoganda wise.

And please, they are not your enemies, they are the just broken products of a ruthless machine seeking 100% dominance of all life.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Thundarim

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Those threads are mostly bots, and well you can see it when a nobody general starts, it suddenly gains too much attention and has quick replies than other threads, I find them mostly a weird LARP or overall something made to change the direction of /X/ I do sure hope they end same with the uh was It Lyrans or Lyra? A lot of people said things like dates and that stuff yet nothing that people proposed even happened in the end.
Quite disappointing if I say.

Virtual Cafe Awards