THE SCHOOLS IN NEW YORK ARE GOING VEGAN

MantisOrientalis

OpenSUSE btw
Reaction score
Awards
Website
mantismanor.net
They want meat to be a reserved specialty for the ruling class, so they're working to make it as expensive as possible. The government-imposed lockdowns have been a step in helping that along. I'm guessing they'll soon come out to say "aw shucks, everyone. Veganism isn't working out so well. We'll just change the definition to include protein found in insects too since they're not technically animals. Enjoy your roach patties! Don't worry, it's all for your own good and certainly isn't a humiliation ritual to amuse us in power while we enjoy our delicious rare steaks or anything"

By the way, did you know that the chicken at Subway is only half chicken?
lmao i really fucking despise the whole insect thing because retards act as if it solves the problem of animal cruelty. insects have a brain and nervous system and respond to pressure, shock, heat and other stimuli as well as being able to see, hear, smell, taste, and feel. doesnt sound like it solves any moral issues to me. (not to mention it'd take like 44,000 gutloaded crickets to match one cow lmao)

Virtual Cafe Awards
lol, they want to make healthy ways into buffets (here, slovakia; could be mentioned in online news too; too lazy to check) XD (no candies, sweets, sodas...)
curious what, and if, kids will eat things...

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
My kids' school got rid of pepperoni pizza and now only cheese pizza is available on pizza day. In the email the school sent out, they said it's because processed meats are unhealthy and the school doesn't want to promote unhealthy food. But like, the breakfast club at the school gives out Bear Paws.

Government bureaucracy. Not even once.

Virtual Cafe Awards
They're thinking that going vegan is green and saves the planet but they have to kill the shit out of the land with toxic pesticides to kill of anything that remotely poses a threat to the greens. And that also kills of everything that eats the herbivores.

You don't get to eat consequence free.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Video in OP is unavailable for me to view. Is that just me or does anyone have a back up/summary?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Regal

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This is a little clickbaity. They are only doing vegan meals on fridays. Them serving salads on fridays instead of greasy ass box pizza is not a bad thing. Most kids, especially in NY, aren't getting decent nutrition at home. Also consider that school PE programs aren't effective in preventing obesity against the calorie dense diets that Americans have.

I could understand your sentiment if school programs weren't providing processed meats. The kids aren't eating steak and chicken breast. They are eating hot dogs and whatever other garbage. Schizo NWO shit aside, the nutritional value of these meals is so low that they would be better off eating cricket burgers or whatever.

Reaction score
Awards
With the trash food americans eat everyday, having a break to eat salad, sounds like a positive thing indeed, i live in a third world country, so when i was in school, the only thing they served was fucking rice and beans, every single day, was the only thing available to eat, and if we were lucky, spaghetti, but a really mediocre boiled pasta with tomato sauce.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
as if school dinners were any kind of healthy real food before this. one processed fake meat to another doesnt really make a difference but it'll let some people feel good about themselves
if you cared about your kid you'd be giving them a packed lunch anyway
Having not so good food is different than pushing vegan lifestyle, retard

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
My kids' school got rid of pepperoni pizza and now only cheese pizza is available on pizza day. In the email the school sent out, they said it's because processed meats are unhealthy and the school doesn't want to promote unhealthy food.
And cheese pizza is healthy? REALLY? I doubt they even have authentic mozarrela pizza (the only healthy cheese at pizzas along with feta cheese).

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
If public schools actually cared about kids' health, then they would ban vendine machines with junk food and sugar drinks like coke. Ha! Who am I kidding! We can't displease corporations that sell this crap. Also I don't want to hear lectures about "unhealthy food" from globalists that are pushing fat women acceptance and they kept gyms closed during "pandemic" while they kept McDonald's open.

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
I prefer to adopt greek cuisine (Not only souvlaki) which most plates are vegan anyway such as Greek salad and dolma than those processed meat knockoffs.
Greek cuisine. Vegan. Yeap, you're a retard. Not only Greek meat is still basic in Greek cuisine but also the non-meat dishes still use animal products like milk and butter. Also guess what: Feta cheese is one of the main integrients at Greek salad. And feta cheese is made by animals' milk, not by plants since vegans only consume plant-based products. Fish is also important part of Greek cuisine and it's not vegan. And finally Greek salad and pretty much many other Greek dishes are made with virgin olive oil, not the other crap you use as food oil.

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
8310.neocities.org

This Article is amazing. It explains & refutes the massive lie that Veganism is. It's very entertaining to read aswell!

nakadashi

Horny on main.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
kuro-neko.xyz
A lot of people in this thread seems to really dislike veganism without demonstrating why. They just repeat meat=good like a mantra, which I don't deny, is the best source of protein. But if you can afford good quality vegan sources of protein (or even better, produce them) I don't really see what's the problem.

Veganism picks up a lot of hate, and for me it is like having a grudge against Jehovah's Witnesses. There is a bunch of lifestyles out there much more radical and or dangerous yet people choose vegans because they are an easy target.

But yeah, you should distrust anything a school board serves you anyway lol.

Virtual Cafe Awards

sleepwalker

Rogue 0f Blo0d
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
nhkhq.neocities.org
Did they forget that for many children school is the only place they get a square meal? Yeah sure its easy to be vegan when you have the money/time to insure you and your children get all the required nutrients from all their food. It's just logistically easier to hand out meat than it is to depend on kids eating every part of their now even less appetizing food.

This is going to leave some poor kids malnourished and ill developed (though I doubt its an intentional thing). Veganism isn't an easy lifestyle to keep up even for the wealthy, and unironically bug burgers will start getting served if they refuse to return to meat.

Virtual Cafe Awards

alCannium27

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
You know, as a Chinese soyboi, I don't see the appeal of all-meat diets. I've eaten freshly slaughtered pigs, chickens drained of blood live before my 12-year-old eyes in the wet market, I've bought bloody steaks freshly chopped of the carcass of a cattle, and I tell ya, it's hard to swallow without at least some greens.

My diets include at least some vegies, and even Japanese rich balls has that typical dried kelp wrapped over it. Kelp, when prepared right, is actually pretty tasty, ain't nobody's telling you to eat them raw you weirdos.

They banned sweets , chips... in bufets in schools here. (Slovensko ) So we were last gen to have them, RIP

Virtual Cafe Awards