The significance of Omicron

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 18625 times.

China stopped their no covud policy and now this happens

View: https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1604748747640119296?s=19

Immune systems tanked by lack of exposure to pathogens outside, stress, sometimes lack of food (some were starving during lockdowns), I'm not surprised at all. Besides, I would suspect some have straight up given up on life, and when you've given up, it's open door to a deadly disease that will finish you off.
No really, nothing surprising here.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Mighty suspicious that suddenly they are overwhelmed. Seems like the ruling regime in china released a new variant to educate them about wanting so much freedom.
It is mighty for convenient for the narrative, but nah, it's really just that much of a shitshow in China right now.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
so what exactly is happening here? I don't understand why they have such a massive outbreak all of a sudden. Is it bc they had 0 herd immunity bc of this policy or am I reading something wrong?
Hospitals are designed to be run at 90%+ by the admin. China isn't some communist sea of red, they don't even have public healthcare. Anything happens that the cools dudes with MBAs didn't expect: hospital is over capacity. Add to that nobody leaving the home by force, and the white suits spraying disinfectant everywhere, the immune system never gets exposed, and the body becomes lax making any resource to fight pathogens.

Remember that when you next see a news story about hospital beds overflowing, it's by design.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards