The significance of Omicron

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 18794 times.

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
It would not matter if I showed you anything whatsover. You are under a spell, and will only see what you are told to see. Your naive views about how the world works are just not true.

Your precious internet is nearly all LIES. Especially bad, are those that purport to be the guardians of truth, (universities, colleges, research institutes etc). It is an endless circle jerk of quoting papers, that have no substance behind them, and just not doing any real science whatsover. Most "research" is worthless pseudoscientific garbage. Buried under a tidal wave of unnecessary words. Mostly consisting of jargon concocted solely to complicated things, and make things unnecessarily esoteric. Can't have the proles pointing out your shitty methods, now can you?

And, nearly always, the vaunted research is conducted directly at odds with their own supposed standards (take the recent covid debacle as a good example), and even the scientific method itself. The scientists seem to be the most fervently religious of all lately. There is fuck all practical, or real evidence provided for most scientific claims. It doesn't matter how stupid, or corrupt the origin stories for their basic assumptions are, because they and you, will defend it like the trained screeching monkeys you all are.

This world is a sick joke, being played on you.

The biggest psychological operation ever has been the "digitisation" of knowledge. The so called "world brain" of H.G.Wells. Now you have a generation of hypnotised idiots, who have grown up with the most eggregious mind control that has ever been inflicted upon anyone, ever. But, you are in love with it, and deem it a part of life that is entirely positive. You can no longer even tell the meaningfull difference between practical evidence, and internet search results. Neither you, nor I can do any of the things you say "we" can, re sampling viruses etc. You have been taught to conflate the tales of others actions, and supposed doings, with your own real abilities.

You have not isolated any virus, and never will. You will never demonstrate anything practical EVER. But, you will go to your grave, in love with your own pseudo intellect, given to you by your masters, who laugh at you for being so gullible. They consider you chattell. Their property. They have the same motivation to teach you the truth of things as a farmer does to his milking cows.

There is simply no real evidence of magical little creatures being the cause of diseases. Only very diseased thinking. You are simply besotted with authority. You believe pretty pictures, and fanciful tales of what you can do (only, you never ACTUALLY can, can you?).

The worst of those pedalling these lies, believe it the most.
Hot shit right here https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/...omalin-the-young-h-g-wells-changing-the-world

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
On a more serious note, it doesn't matter whether Covid is a conspiracy or real. It doesn't matter whether the vaccine is a secret plot to steralize all the sigma males and make white women angry non-binary xenomorphic frog children or whether its an actual vaccine that is ineffective because it was rushed out in a far shorter time than standard vaccines.

What does matter is governments are milking the authoritative power fear gives them and anyone and everyone who willingly follows these mandates has cucked themselves to the power of the government. I've been saying since day one that this is just 9/11 all over again. The more you willingly do their "Just this one last little thing before its all over!", the more and more they'll take from you.

It only ends when you end it.

Virtual Cafe Awards
It would not matter if I showed you anything whatsover. You are under a spell, and will only see what you are told to see. Your naive views about how the world works are just not true.

Your precious internet is nearly all LIES. Especially bad, are those that purport to be the guardians of truth, (universities, colleges, research institutes etc). It is an endless circle jerk of quoting papers, that have no substance behind them, and just not doing any real science whatsover. Most "research" is worthless pseudoscientific garbage. Buried under a tidal wave of unnecessary words. Mostly consisting of jargon concocted solely to complicated things, and make things unnecessarily esoteric. Can't have the proles pointing out your shitty methods, now can you?

And, nearly always, the vaunted research is conducted directly at odds with their own supposed standards (take the recent covid debacle as a good example), and even the scientific method itself. The scientists seem to be the most fervently religious of all lately. There is fuck all practical, or real evidence provided for most scientific claims. It doesn't matter how stupid, or corrupt the origin stories for their basic assumptions are, because they and you, will defend it like the trained screeching monkeys you all are.

This world is a sick joke, being played on you.

The biggest psychological operation ever has been the "digitisation" of knowledge. The so called "world brain" of H.G.Wells. Now you have a generation of hypnotised idiots, who have grown up with the most eggregious mind control that has ever been inflicted upon anyone, ever. But, you are in love with it, and deem it a part of life that is entirely positive. You can no longer even tell the meaningfull difference between practical evidence, and internet search results. Neither you, nor I can do any of the things you say "we" can, re sampling viruses etc. You have been taught to conflate the tales of others actions, and supposed doings, with your own real abilities.

You have not isolated any virus, and never will. You will never demonstrate anything practical EVER. But, you will go to your grave, in love with your own pseudo intellect, given to you by your masters, who laugh at you for being so gullible. They consider you chattell. Their property. They have the same motivation to teach you the truth of things as a farmer does to his milking cows.

There is simply no real evidence of magical little creatures being the cause of diseases. Only very diseased thinking. You are simply besotted with authority. You believe pretty pictures, and fanciful tales of what you can do (only, you never ACTUALLY can, can you?).

The worst of those pedalling these lies, believe it the most.
That's one mighty long concession rant that reveals you don't actually have anything that upends the existing consensus.

I ask that you provide evidence, even anecdotes, confirming the presence of infectious pathogens smaller than bacteria.

Or are you one of those people who claim bacteria only exist due to belief in them? You don't even really need the internet to prove anything, you just need ingenuity and curiosity. If people in 1892 shortly after the invention of the telephone could provide evidence for viruses you should be able to easily prove the existence of covid in currentYear with currentYear technology. Anything falling below that standard is laziness.

Okay tell you what, I will settle for confirmation that bacteria exist. Assuming you get a culture of bacterias set up, you could do some study on them if you happen to find their matching bacteriophage or whatever else is the infectious agent you claim to know of, but can't actually put words to paper about.

Virtual Cafe Awards
On a more serious note, it doesn't matter whether Covid is a conspiracy or real. It doesn't matter whether the vaccine is a secret plot to steralize all the sigma males and make white women angry non-binary xenomorphic frog children or whether its an actual vaccine that is ineffective because it was rushed out in a far shorter time than standard vaccines.

What does matter is governments are milking the authoritative power fear gives them and anyone and everyone who willingly follows these mandates has cucked themselves to the power of the government. I've been saying since day one that this is just 9/11 all over again. The more you willingly do their "Just this one last little thing before its all over!", the more and more they'll take from you.

It only ends when you end it.
Someone finally sees who is holding the laser pointer and isn't distracted by the laser dot.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Why the federal government went after OSHA instead of trying to get a law passed: Feeble leadership and knowledge it would fail in congress.

The Biden administration went for the emergency OSHA mandate because they knew that passing a vaccine mandate through congress would be unlikely to succeed. Rather than taking the embarrassment of getting the law passed, and letting the corporate democrats take the brunt of the blame before midterms, the fastest solution was to ram it through OSHA a federal regulation.

This exposes two fundamental problems:
1. OSHA was not designed to enforce vaccines
2. Exposes companies to risk if they try to force vaccinations on their workers. Even the testing exception was weak as it exposes the corporations to financial expense.

The Biden administration attempted to force a vaccine mandate by proxy so that the democrat establishment could deflect the blame onto corporations. Corporations then deflect the blame back to the federal government and nobody gets the full blame. Corporations are not entities that are likely to resist government regulations, but will instead follow them dutifully and carefully to the full letter of the law.

However, this leaves the Biden administration with a very serious problem.

* There are people who would much rather lose their jobs, than to take a vaccine via coercion. Many of these people are critical for continued existence of the American economy. Thus, the administration looks weak because it fails to own the vaccine mandate and washes it's hands by forcing corporations to enforce the mandates.

I don't think Joe is gonna get re-elected.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
What the fuck dude, I know I shouldn't be surprised but this shit autistically pissed me off :peepoRiot::peepoRiot::peepoRiot::Smadge:
20211219_205407.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
What the fuck dude, I know I shouldn't be surprised but this shit autistically pissed me off :peepoRiot::peepoRiot::peepoRiot::Smadge:
This press release reeks of desperation and anger. Some might say it's a thinly veiled threat.
Dear White House: please continue to COPE AND SEETHE. I'm still not getting the shots, and there's jack shit you can do about it.
miami vice deal with it GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards
I love how easy it is to trigger the elites these days. My mere existence makes them seethe day and night. And all I had to do was sit on my ass and not waste the time to get a vaccine. Civil Disobedience has never been easier!

Virtual Cafe Awards

VirtualDepravity

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Am I the only one who finds it really funny, how people who say the rona is fake and the vaccines don't work also the people who believe the most outlandish shit? Like people who deny all this shit, really want to align themselves with facebook rednecks? :?Puzzled?: I can understand when someone says, the government will use it's newfound power to fuck us over, that's what they always did, but thinking you're a fucking rebel by not taking the shot it's something elsecostanzayeahrightsmirk It's not like you've got your little rebel group living in a secret urban shed, you're literally posting on the internet ( mainly controlled by the government ) on your pc, while probably going to town on a 20pc mc wuggie nuggies :JahySmug:

If you take the fucking shot, the sooner will it be over and trust me nothing will happen, i'm gonna laugh my fucking ass off 20 years down the line when terminators will fuck humanity in the ass, and remember when antivax fags were still wrong :marioStyle:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Am I the only one who finds it really funny, how people who say the rona is fake and the vaccines don't work also the people who believe the most outlandish shit? Like people who deny all this shit, really want to align themselves with facebook rednecks? :?Puzzled?: I can understand when someone says, the government will use it's newfound power to fuck us over, that's what they always did, but thinking you're a fucking rebel by not taking the shot it's something elsecostanzayeahrightsmirk It's not like you've got your little rebel group living in a secret urban shed, you're literally posting on the internet ( mainly controlled by the government ) on your pc, while probably going to town on a 20pc mc wuggie nuggies :JahySmug:

If you take the fucking shot, the sooner will it be over and trust me nothing will happen, i'm gonna laugh my fucking ass off 20 years down the line when terminators will fuck humanity in the ass, and remember when antivax fags were still wrong :marioStyle:
Idk if you're passive aggressively responding to my post, which was meant to be tongue and cheek anyway. But you're assuming and projecting a lot. Me, and many others skeptical of the situation don't explicitly deny the existence of the virus, but rather the extent its been exaggerated. From day one, I realized this was another case of Bird flu, or Swine flu. A deadly disease that will effect some, but that definitely isn't worth shutting the entire economy down for. The main stream media wants you to believe this is the second coming of the plague, when in reality its the biggest overreaction I've ever seen. The black plague killed something like a 1/3rd of the entire population of Europe, whereas Covid has killed like 10 people in total (obviously I'm being hyperbolic, but the death statistics of Covid, especially for people not at at-risk categories is hilariously low.)

Virtual Cafe Awards

VirtualDepravity

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Idk if you're passive aggressively responding to my post, which was meant to be tongue and cheek anyway. But you're assuming and projecting a lot. Me, and many others skeptical of the situation don't explicitly deny the existence of the virus, but rather the extent its been exaggerated. From day one, I realized this was another case of Bird flu, or Swine flu. A deadly disease that will effect some, but that definitely isn't worth shutting the entire economy down for. The main stream media wants you to believe this is the second coming of the plague, when in reality its the biggest overreaction I've ever seen. The black plague killed something like a 1/3rd of the entire population of Europe, whereas Covid has killed like 10 people in total (obviously I'm being hyperbolic, but the death statistics of Covid, especially for people not at at-risk categories is hilariously low.)
Bruh, you're just factually wrong, this is what just really gets me going, talking without any data to back up your claims, here have a look at this
1640090518924.png

Okay, i'll try to poke holes into this like you would.
1. The population got bigger:
Yes that is true, so the numbers maybe a bit skewed considering, but you can't ignore the fact, that 600k people are a fucking lot, it may not endanger you directly, but it does many other people, people actually fucking die, because of this, AND THESE ARE THE NUMBERS WITH PRECAUTIONS, if we wouldn't have shut down shit the death rate may very well be in the millions
2. Fake statistic:
At the bottom it shows sources, which are trusted organizations with actual scientist, I'm pretty sure you cannot show any evidence with as trusted sources.
3. It's just a version of the swine flu:
I REALLY don't get this ass backwards opinion. Viruses mutate, just because it's another version of the swine flu it can get deadly, viruses evolve, and with evolution they get more deadlier and/or more contagious, you might as well say humans are just a version of monkeys and you would be right, but compared to monkeys we are probably a 1000x more deadly.

I get it, you're young and very unlikely to die from the virus, but not considering, how you're helping the virus evolve by not being vaccinated, you endanger your loved ones, and other people you meet anywhere. The vaccines aren't a 100% effective, but cancer treatment isn't a 100% effective, NO medicine is a 100% effective, but we've been using modern medicine since the 18th century and our population grew exponentially, so what the fuck makes you think this vaccine is different, than the polio vaccine, or the fucking influenza vaccine? Also, you were the one being passive agressive with the whole pissing off the elites shit, my post wasn't also targeted directly at you and was also tongue and cheek, it was you who took it personally, it was more about something that has been bugging me. :SpacePalm:

Virtual Cafe Awards
I get it, you're young and very unlikely to die from the virus, but not considering, how you're helping the virus evolve by not being vaccinated, you endanger your loved ones, and other people you meet anywhere. The vaccines aren't a 100% effective, but cancer treatment isn't a 100% effective, NO medicine is a 100% effective, but we've been using modern medicine since the 18th century and our population grew exponentially, so what the fuck makes you think this vaccine is different, than the polio vaccine, or the fucking influenza vaccine? Also, you were the one being passive agressive with the whole pissing off the elites shit, my post wasn't also targeted directly at you and was also tongue and cheek, it was you who took it personally, it was more about something that has been bugging me. :SpacePalm:
It's not just that the vaccines aren't 100% effective, they are hardly if even effective at all. You do realize that typically vaccines take years of testing to figure out not just their effectiveness, but also their safety. Before Covid, I got most of the recommended vaccines. So I'm not some radical anti-vaxxer. But I'm not going to inject some rushed vaccine into my blood stream because people tell me too.

Furthermore, 600k people is hardly worth shutting the economy down for. That's less than 1/300 people in America. And I'd bet most of those people were elderly or in some condition where they would die relatively soon anyway.

Virtual Cafe Awards

VirtualDepravity

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It's not just that the vaccines aren't 100% effective, they are hardly if even effective at all. You do realize that typically vaccines take years of testing to figure out not just their effectiveness, but also their safety. Before Covid, I got most of the recommended vaccines. So I'm not some radical anti-vaxxer. But I'm not going to inject some rushed vaccine into my blood stream because people tell me too.

Furthermore, 600k people is hardly worth shutting the economy down for. That's less than 1/300 people in America. And I'd bet most of those people were elderly or in some condition where they would die relatively soon anyway.
Now i think you're deliberately missing the point of having healthcare, what would you say, if you'd go into the ICU because a fucking truck hit you and the doctors would shrug and say, "welp he's gonna die anyway" also, it isn't rushed, not in any way that could actually harm you, for example let's bring up polio again, the polio vaccine was made in 6 or so months by one guy, NOW IMAGINE that covid vaccines aren't rushed, they have been under development for 20 or so years, it just hasn't gotten the mainstream traction it has now. It's not like they develop every vaccine from the ground up, this just shows to me that "you aren't going to inject some rushed vaccine into my blood stream because people tell you to" but that "you aren't going to inject a well developed vaccine into your blood stream, because people told you to", it's obvious you did 0 research, you just have a gut feeling and probably have a friend group / family that agrees with you so you're in a echo chamber. I've actually did research, also a lot of people close to me are working in healthcare/ studying healthcare, so I actually talk with people who have professional knowledge, not with ignorant like minded people.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Now i think you're deliberately missing the point of having healthcare, what would you say, if you'd go into the ICU because a fucking truck hit you and the doctors would shrug and say, "welp he's gonna die anyway" also, it isn't rushed, not in any way that could actually harm you, for example let's bring up polio again, the polio vaccine was made in 6 or so months by one guy, NOW IMAGINE that covid vaccines aren't rushed, they have been under development for 20 or so years, it just hasn't gotten the mainstream traction it has now. It's not like they develop every vaccine from the ground up, this just shows to me that "you aren't going to inject some rushed vaccine into my blood stream because people tell you to" but that "you aren't going to inject a well developed vaccine into your blood stream, because people told you to", it's obvious you did 0 research, you just have a gut feeling and probably have a friend group / family that agrees with you so you're in a echo chamber. I've actually did research, also a lot of people close to me are working in healthcare/ studying healthcare, so I actually talk with people who have professional knowledge, not with ignorant like minded people. Also I suffer from mild mental retardation so please be patient with me :(
This here is a vaccine shill, folks. Do not engage with them, they are your enemy, and spread misinformation to harm you and your family; rumour has it they enjoy being bummed too.

This is a compilation of arguments against the vaccine and information that may be helpful for educating yourself on the subject. Please spread it around as it took me awhile to find these pieces of info as they keep getting snuffed by search engines.

1608955750589.png
1619667136430.jpg
IMG_20211210_121015.jpg
IMG_20211210_121008.jpg

1584174173675.jpg
1607629290334.jpg
1588275690156.jpg
1588888975105.jpg
1588888826302.jpg
1624998086831.jpg
1619386107315.jpg
1626727998639.jpg
1623935750146.jpg
1625848350513.jpg

agenda21--1-.jpg

AGENDA-21-e1584298209732.jpg

2086553.jpg

1611261149619.png

• Executive Order 10990 – FEMA can take over all modes of transportation, the highways and seaports
• Executive Order 10995 – FEMA can take over communications media
• Executive Order 10997 – FEMA can take over all electrical power, fuels and minerals
• Executive Order 10998 – FEMA camps can take over food resources and farms
• Executive Order 11003 – FEMA can take over airports and commercial aircraft
• Executive Order 11004 – FEMA camps can relocate communities
1621443259386.jpg

If you seriously still think nothing else is going on and your government and the medical industry is looking out for your own welfare, you need to get off my own forum.

Virtual Cafe Awards