The significance of Omicron

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 18801 times.

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
if he wanted evidence, he would seek it, not ask randos on the internet for it. that makes no sense, who tf am I?

he wasnt regurgitation of propeganda OR something anti-propeganda that he can argue about

miss me with that faggot shit
U ask people for evidence all the time :CRYLAUGH:

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

TIGERSNARLZ

you wanna know who i am? me too
Reaction score
Awards
IM TEMPTED TO WRITE A THREE HOUR RANT ON THIS

OMICRON IS NOTHING LIKE COVID. U GET A COLD OH NO (THIS GONNA MAKE SOMEONE MAD BUT RIGHT NOW IDFK)

THE VACCINE IS NOT MAKING U IMMUNE, SO ITS JUST HELPING THE VIRUS GET STRONGER

THEREFORE COVID IS GONNA BE AROUND FOREVER IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING

MASKS ARE ACTUALLY BAD FOR YOU

MAKES IT HARD TO BREATHE, ALSO GERMS STILL GET OUT

NO ONE IS USING DATA ANYMORE

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
IM TEMPTED TO WRITE A THREE HOUR RANT ON THIS

OMICRON IS NOTHING LIKE COVID. U GET A COLD OH NO (THIS GONNA MAKE SOMEONE MAD BUT RIGHT NOW IDFK)

THE VACCINE IS NOT MAKING U IMMUNE, SO ITS JUST HELPING THE VIRUS GET STRONGER

THEREFORE COVID IS GONNA BE AROUND FOREVER IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING

MASKS ARE ACTUALLY BAD FOR YOU

MAKES IT HARD TO BREATHE, ALSO GERMS STILL GET OUT

NO ONE IS USING DATA ANYMORE

True. Also viruses can't even pass from person to person the entire thing is a psyop for retards.

You don't have to reject germ science to know this is all bullshit. Hell, you don't even have to reject the vaccine. The mandates, restrictions, propaganda-induced hatred and paranoia are all straight-up Typhoid Mary shit, wet dreams of long-dead eugenicists. That's what makes them evil.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards
getting close to the end game

Attachments

• omicron.png
    omicron.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 92
Virtual Cafe Awards

Fyren

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Yup, very cringey. And I don't believe you, either.

If you feel the need to make such threats online, then you are precisely the kind of coward that NEVER would be able to physically confront anyone, for any reason, whatsoever. Those who talk the biggest physical game omnline, are ALWAYS the weakest, and most non existent, physical threats, in real life. You are probably a lesbian, IRL. They seem to love being all tough guy mouthy, like you.

You wouldn't do shit if you were physically near me. Because you are A WEAK COWARD. Who feels the need to anonomously threaten and intimidate others, for not believing your point of view.

An true internet cringe/edge lord fucktard, you are.

Cheers!

A differing point of view is one thing, but literally denying a loved one's physical ailments and chalk it up to a fucking psyop and laughing about it, yeah, i would definitely be more than happy to put you in your place. But maybe it'd be better if you could see him face to face, hopefully that would change your mind for the better.

Look, i agree, this whole fucking covid shit is getting way out of hand beyond any reasonable proportion. I lost fucking everything to this bullshit thanks to the lockdown. But to completely deny the existence of a global pandemic as some kind of made-up fad, that's where i get pissed off.

And don't worry, i meant what i said. More than happy to take it up, even if you were twice my size. Got to make a point after all, even if it means getting smacked. Happened to me before, would be more than happy to do so again. Gotta stand for what i believe in after all.

Cheers, i suppose.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
A differing point of view is one thing, but literally denying a loved one's physical ailments and chalk it up to a fucking psyop and laughing about it, yeah, i would definitely be more than happy to put you in your place. But maybe it'd be better if you could see him face to face, hopefully that would change your mind for the better.

Look, i agree, this whole fucking covid shit is getting way out of hand beyond any reasonable proportion. I lost fucking everything to this bullshit thanks to the lockdown. But to completely deny the existence of a global pandemic as some kind of made-up fad, that's where i get pissed off.

And don't worry, i meant what i said. More than happy to take it up, even if you were twice my size. Got to make a point after all, even if it means getting smacked. Happened to me before, would be more than happy to do so again. Gotta stand for what i believe in after all.

Cheers, i suppose.
You missed my point entirely if you think I deny your loved ones being ill.

Seriously, learn to read fuckwit.

I deny it is caused by an invisible little monster. Not that your loved one is sick. Psychosomatic and iatrogenic causes, does not mean I deny the illness of your father.

You are so full of shit regarding your willingness to fight me it is just not funny. The more you talk about it, the more absolutely full of shit I know you are. Those who threaten violence on the internet are ALWAYS the weakest, most cowardly liars of all.

Double cheers fuckstick.

PS: I straight up will NEVER believe that millions of people died, or there was ANY pandemic whatsover. Not when I caught the fuckers lying myself, in real time over and over again. Not when doctors and nurses here came straight out, and said it was bogus. Official sources that were legally required to report deaths, and cases of all such diseases, just did not ever contain such reports. When it was pointed out to the lying fuckers in state government that there numbers on the news were utter bollocks, they simply closed off public access to the mandatory reporting websites. The number of supposed deaths in this country, recently suddenly went down to one third of the previously widely claimed, and reported number. That number was supposed to be absolutely, and unquestionably true, right up to the point they just subtracted two thirds, because the lie could not be substantiated. They used fake fucking footage all around the world, and reported full ICU's. We went there, physically, and checked. They were virtually empty, when claimed to be full. The hospital staff themselves told us the Intensive care units were fucking EMPTY. When the news specifically said those hospitals were full. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES! People always get sick and die of stuff. There was ZERO worldwide wave of anything but outrageous LIES.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards