The significance of Omicron

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 18626 times.

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://streamable.com/ys2eqf

Doctors are your friends!
987-9877847_happy-meme-face-png-troll-face-thumbs-up.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fyren

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
You missed my point entirely if you think I deny your loved ones being ill.

Seriously, learn to read fuckwit.

I deny it is caused by an invisible little monster. Not that your loved one is sick. Psychosomatic and iatrogenic causes, does not mean I deny the illness of your father.

You are so full of shit regarding your willingness to fight me it is just not funny. The more you talk about it, the more absolutely full of shit I know you are. Those who threaten violence on the internet are ALWAYS the weakest, most cowardly liars of all.

Double cheers fuckstick.

PS: I straight up will NEVER believe that millions of people died, or there was ANY pandemic whatsover. Not when I caught the fuckers lying myself, in real time over and over again. Not when doctors and nurses here came straight out, and said it was bogus. Official sources that were legally required to report deaths, and cases of all such diseases, just did not ever contain such reports. When it was pointed out to the lying fuckers in state government that there numbers on the news were utter bollocks, they simply closed off public access to the mandatory reporting websites. The number of supposed deaths in this country, recently suddenly went down to one third of the previously widely claimed, and reported number. That number was supposed to be absolutely, and unquestionably true, right up to the point they just subtracted two thirds, because the lie could not be substantiated. They used fake fucking footage all around the world, and reported full ICU's. We went there, physically, and checked. They were virtually empty, when claimed to be full. The hospital staff themselves told us the Intensive care units were fucking EMPTY. When the news specifically said those hospitals were full. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES! People always get sick and die of stuff. There was ZERO worldwide wave of anything but outrageous LIES.

Please stop shouting honey, you're scaring the kids.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
A differing point of view is one thing, but literally denying a loved one's physical ailments and chalk it up to a fucking psyop and laughing about it, yeah, i would definitely be more than happy to put you in your place. But maybe it'd be better if you could see him face to face, hopefully that would change your mind for the better.

Look, i agree, this whole fucking covid shit is getting way out of hand beyond any reasonable proportion. I lost fucking everything to this bullshit thanks to the lockdown. But to completely deny the existence of a global pandemic as some kind of made-up fad, that's where i get pissed off.

And don't worry, i meant what i said. More than happy to take it up, even if you were twice my size. Got to make a point after all, even if it means getting smacked. Happened to me before, would be more than happy to do so again. Gotta stand for what i believe in after all.

Cheers, i suppose.
Actually read what I posted earlier in this thread with all the evidence and sources, and you'll understand what @AI76_i88i_w is trying to get across. Does COVID exist? Yeah. But is it an overblown disease that's being exploited to strip us of our liberties and normalise an increasingly anti-social way of living? Most definitely. Nice online threats btw, makes you sound really cool and tough on the anime vaporwave forum.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Minusfourty

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
only vaccinated people are getting omicron though.

ie had immunity since the beginning so idk what these infers are talking about
I'm about 70% sure I have it right now, and am fully unvaxxinated. I've felt worse from seasonal allergies, this virus is real but pathetic.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Screenshot 2022-01-03 at 3.24.11 PM.png

They know people aren't afraid of Omicron anymore so they're getting us ready for Pi.

Virtual Cafe Awards

beherenow

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
We got fucked by Delta? When? how? How was it any different from before?
Just because it didn't impact you personally it doesn't mean that people weren't impacted. Our healthcare system in Canada was fucked by delta and I remember some trouble with hospitals in the US too. And now look at where we are with Omicron.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cecil

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Just because it didn't impact you personally it doesn't mean that people weren't impacted. Our healthcare system in Canada was fucked by delta and I remember some trouble with hospitals in the US too. And now look at where we are with Omicron.
You missed the point, kitten.
Delta was no worse than the initial pandemic except now there's at least more knowledge and the countries didn't shut down like before.

Virtual Cafe Awards

solariat

un-assimilated
Reaction score
Awards
Website
sunnsetter.bandcamp.com
I am one hundred percent with you on this one. The new "variant", is both...fake, and gay.
The whole corona nonsense fairytail, is a sick joke from its inception. The real tragedy, is the willingness of normies to gag on the rotten cock of their controllers.
But, then, I believe it is ALL fake and gay. The existence of any new threat to health, (other than iatrogenic threats, of course), has never, and will never, be demonstrated. The only virus is the MIND virus. A memetic terror campaign, and nothing more.
People a can call me crazy, but, they are the same raving schizos that think the Tell-lies-vision is their friend. Or that, the lottery is real, LOL.

:PepeHands:

Denying the virus is real is silly. BUT... denying that the virus is being exploited by those in power to consolidate MORE power and manipulate public opinion is even sillier.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards