The things we're allergic to but they're kind of stupid things to be allergic to.

Glitchscreen

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Mr.Bubbles bubble bath. That's it. As a child my grandmother would buy it for me and every time I got out of the bath my skin felt irritated and itchy and I, as a 7 year old would, assumed I just wasn't getting cleaned so I would use more to try and clean the irritation off. I've never looked at Mr.Bubbles the same.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Aral

Naval enthusiast
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aralsheart.ichi.city
I don't think it's stupid to be allergic to that. There are probably some really sus chemicals in there, like in many products.

I don't know if it was an allergy, as I don't have known ones, but I remember having had a weird reaction to some Yankee Candles, though not all (I have none of this with the vanilla flavoured ones, for example). My nose would start feeling stuffy and hot, as if I got a really bad cold, for some it could get a bit runny, and I'd have a slight headache and feel tired. The aromas are synthetic in there, so I suspect there was a substance in these that my body didn't agree with. Those are overpriced anyway, haven't bought any in a long time.

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Every single perfume i've ever bought - but never immediately, only the following day am I absolutely noseclogged beyond belief and sneezing.

This leads to me trying testers, thinking "oh, this is okay!" and now I have perfume that I wear out of spite to myself cause I spent money on it. Nightmare.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sketch Relics

Quiet Traveller
Reaction score
Awards
Sulfamethoxazle

Being allergic to an entire class of antibiotics is no fun, especially if your initial reaction is delayed until you're 3 weeks into the treatment course and have a bit of difficulty telling if it's the drug or the thing being treated by the drug causing problems.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'm allergic to pretty much anything that can be breathed and most types of nuts but also endives wich give me a weird itching sensation

Virtual Cafe Awards
Allergy to honey lol (but only raw, baked is "ok")
No joke, vomitted as kid of it, mom says
Pollen
Grass pollen
Kiwi tingles but idk
Raw food, but that is just another meds thing; no Ibalgin and those similar sulfo/amino compounds, no immunoglucan (meds infight)
Bedbugs ("roztoče") - common to have

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
But in all seriousness, is funny i don't suffer from any allergies, because my mom is highly allergic to a lot of stuff, i guess i got that from my dad because he is not allergic to anything.

Now that i think of, i think i got my metabolism from him, he never get sick, he is lactose tolerant, no allergies, and he doesn't suffer from hungovers, neither i do (and i drink like half a gallon of whole milk as breakfast, i get drunk twice a week and the last time i got sick was from a simple cold back in november 2022) i guess i got extremely lucky for having such a resillient metabolism.

Virtual Cafe Awards
ironically they r moar fit than me XDDD
well, it makes sense.
they have to outbreathe that thing /s :/

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Pepsi (Enjoyment)
Reactions: eve

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not super allergic to it (and this is my only allergy) but it's the kind of ironic shit you're looking for:

Aloe vera gives me a rash... you know, the thing you put on rashes

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Radiation. That shit should be giving us superpowers instead it unravels our DNA and makes it so that we fall apart :/ :njWojak::RedWojak:

View attachment 75159
perhaps it does give us superpowers, on an evolutionary timescale... just fucks us up short-term

Virtual Cafe Awards