This album is more Vaporwave than you think! Classic Project 2000 by Team Mekano

Last year I had a very revealing LSD trip that not only stabilized my mental health and gave me understanding about myself, it gave me the sickest album I have ever heard in my life. I have mentioned before that being born a Puertorrican of late Millennial origins is something that heavily influences the content I have created over the past few years. Not many in the community resonated with the fact I have spilled about nostalgia being relative, this specific production completely encompasses that which I have been trying to explain to no avail in many forum discussions and I hope you would be kind to give it a listen.
As Vaporwave moves on with the times its BEEN only a matter of time until the y2k influences took a hold of the movement even if it makes people upset [V2k]. The artist group, Team Mekano, has not tagged this as a Vaporwave album... I refuse to not call it one.
For me this is a production that grabbed many iconic and unthought-of things from my childhood in order to create a production that despite it's horrific compression, harks back to a time where the world was forbidden to me and only the media surrounding me could fill the blank caused by the abuse I endured in those tender years. I personally remember many of the things sampled in this album, but thanks to the life I had there was no way for me to know the names of these things which only now I have begun to actively search, if anything sounds familiar please comment it below.
If you wish to take a journey which expresses the Zillenial experience in Latin America, please give it a listen.
a3862274337_10.jpg
As always, when it comes to finding the best crap on Spotify, this album simply uses the cassette cover to represent how fucking lit it is. The album as a whole consists of .3gp style compression of the early 00s phones to completely mimic a blown out speaker, listen to this at a moderate volume if you wish to keep your ears to old age.