Thoughts on Grand Theft Auto Trilogy Announcement?

AMC_Squared

Amazing Aspie
Reaction score
Awards
Do you think new Rockstar Games will prevail and bring these games back more legendary (First time using Unreal Engine, new achievements, leaks, making more interiors, expanding the original maps)?

or

Will they screw up like in past events (Taking out radio songs, make it less offensive, gut a lot of things like the GTA San Andreas Remaster, delays)?

Give your opinions on how the new Rockstar Games and most importantly Take-Two will make these Grand Theft Autos. I wish for the best to come out but then again we have been disappointed from time to time by these games.
Grand Theft Auto Game GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards

LANDSHARK22

Rubbin' is Racin'
Reaction score
Awards
Do you think new Rockstar Games will prevail and bring these games back more legendary (First time using Unreal Engine, new achievements, leaks, making more interiors, expanding the original maps)?

or

Will they screw up like in past events (Taking out radio songs, make it less offensive, gut a lot of things like the GTA San Andreas Remaster, delays)?

Give your opinions on how the new Rockstar Games and most importantly Take-Two will make these Grand Theft Autos. I wish for the best to come out but then again we have been disappointed from time to time by these games.
Grand Theft Auto Game GIF
Seeing VC in HD will be awesome. And if they censor everything ill probably just stick with the OG for the better overall experience

Virtual Cafe Awards
They are almost basically guaranteed to butcher those games into ghosts of their former selves. It is a trend in the industry to go back to the greatest hits, remaster them by copying from the best available mods, and then sell them again for a nice profit.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
I'm just tired of hearing about GTA in general at this point. Rockstar shoehorning themselves into every console generation's showcase video's with the newest version of GTAV feels like a parody. :CokeMan:

The worst and most likely change they could make to these re-releases is not get the rights to some of the radio songs (even though I guarantee you they could easily afford the licenses ten thousand times over).

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Pretty sure I heard that they were censoring the original trilogy in this release. Could be wrong, but either way... How about you make a new game for once, Rockstar?

Virtual Cafe Awards

FAILSAF_12

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I think its always nice to see older games get supported on newer platforms, remastered or not. I also like that they're keeping the sort of cartoony art style of the characters (if that's a good way to describe it). I don't know if they're going to be changing content or removing things, hope not! at least if these remasters turn out shitty I think all of these games have previously been ported to new consoles in their original form, so people could just play those or hook up their old consoles!

Virtual Cafe Awards

FAILSAF_12

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I think its always nice to see older games get supported on newer platforms, remastered or not. I also like that they're keeping the sort of cartoony art style of the characters (if that's a good way to describe it). I don't know if they're going to be changing content or removing things, hope not! at least if these remasters turn out shitty I think all of these games have previously been ported to new consoles in their original form, so people could just play those or hook up their old consoles!
okay actually after looking at it again the games kind of look like fan made unity games, and now hearing about missing songs and graphical bugs its kind of hard to recommend

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
They dead ass didn't add atmosphere/fog to the game

I know some people think it's cause of hardware limitations, but no. Every gta would look tiny without atmosphere. Things that are far away become blurry and have less contrast. You can make a painting or a 3D model that's realistic and detailed, but if you give everything the same contrast and details it will look really fake. This is just art design 101.

It looks like flying over some hellish world now. Lmao

Virtual Cafe Awards