Thoughts on MKUltra and other means of mindcontrol

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
What is MKUltra?It is the CIA program working on mindcontrol methods which officially was stopped in 1973. They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)

How is it performed? Basically they torture and stress you until your personality breaks into multiple people and you develop a dissociative identity disorder also known as multiple personality disorder. These methods include outright torture, waterboarding, sleep deprivation, being forced to look at strobing lights

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY

and basically everything else that induces stress and Trauma. They furthermore aid it with the use of drugs (likely LSD or something similar). Eventually they build in some trigger, like always having a certain picture (like the monarch butterfly) on the wall during the process or making the subject wear a special shirt making it aware that the torture starts resulting in a certain personality they desire to come to the front. These new personalities can be then shaped pretty much freely and often dont know about the other personalities. It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.

Is this still being done? You tell me

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk

Some possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is) but I advice to check the Britney Spears one at 7:25

Pic related an artwork of Kim Noble who underwent heavy abuse resulting in her personality being split. Extra attention on the Handkerchief below the kid, likely "drawing" the Pizza related map on it right now
Catching fluids as kind of a souvenir-5JY

Virtual Cafe Awards

Merovingian

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Most, if not all, colleges and universities are run by the Jesuits. All the books you buy are published by catholic publishers. Everything you learn there is nothing more than blatant propaganda. Ever notice everyone that comes out of college believes the same shit? Same mentality, same ideologies.. ect.

Trade school is an exception obviously.
Brilliant. Thanks for those links! Myself went to uni and I witnessed brainwashing in every corner of higher education. Fortunately I was lucky enough to develop some discernment to protect myself against all that corporate propaganda.

One of the more obvious, "normalized" indoctrinations is Greek life on campuses i.e. fraternities and sororities. Both of these utilize deep occult programming. University officials are more than often complicit by association in allowing these groups to exist.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
Brilliant. Thanks for those links! Myself went to uni and I witnessed brainwashing in every corner of higher education. Fortunately I was lucky enough to develop some discernment to protect myself against all that corporate propaganda.

One of the more obvious, "normalized" indoctrinations is Greek life on campuses i.e. fraternities and sororities. Both of these utilize deep occult programming. University officials are more than often complicit by association in allowing these groups to exist.
I went for almost 6 years before I figured it out bro. I feel ya. 100% right on with your comment there.

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
It's more about using child hood sexual abuse and trauma to create life long victims... who will do whatever you say including politicians and global leaders... athletes.. musicians.. actors and actresses..
Trauma based mind control is one form that 3 letter agencies looked into (and use), but it's not what MK ULTRA was specifically about, and presumably not related to the modern equivalent. Ultra used various forms of mind control, but brainwashing and charisma based mind control were it's main targets, alongside altered states of consciousness including hypnosis, drugs, etc. If you want to learn more about MK ULTRA era mind control specifically, I'd recommend [pic related].

Nowadays, their methods are much more refined. Although crude techniques like trauma and drugs are still used in specific cases, the focus shifted onto mass population control, information based thought control, group-scale social influence and mass psyops. On the individual scale, the abilities of "agents" to influence people directly, and alter states of consciousness through speech rhythm and emotional manipulation were developed greatly, as were the abilities related to inference of "thoughts" and internal states from other people (hint: this is the same process in reverse).

Technology has advanced greatly in the intervening time between now and the 60s. Consumer tech however is far beneath what is used behind closed doors. And, simultaneously to the development of computation, communication and surveillance we can infer from consumer products, there was a similar amount of development of "soft" technologies and techniques. We just don't have a baseline to make those inferences as they were never released to be used by the public- they don't present an opportunity to make a profit in the public eye. Mainstream science seems to stop thinking about certain subjects, and drop the research in those areas completely. In many cases, these are the subjects that we can infer have been developed further by those in power, especially when they have obvious applications in maintaining the status quo (which is the only enduring goal of the people at the top).

I'm in the know about certain mind-control related subjects, I can give directions for your own research if you ask me questions, but not specifics. I will try to explain in a way that doesn't rely on an extensive scientific education but many of these things are not easily understood. I'm a neuro student btw.
I'm going to be posting in the GATE thread soon, which will serve as a good starting point. That subject is an offshoot of these issues too.

Attachments

• 9780316477550.jpg
    9780316477550.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 63
Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
5G has been going up the entire last 2-3 years while people were in "quarantine"