• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

Thoughts on the blatant false flag psyop in Plymouth?

tracid04

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
To me it seems like the perfect excuse to scrap what little gun rights us bongs still have left. Just like they did with the Dunblaine Massacare, the Hungerford massacre and the Cumbria massacre. After each shooting, a different type of firearm was banned (rifles, pistols etc.) This is the final blow I reckon. No guns at all. Period. Say goodbye to your airguns, crossbows and samurai swords. Of course, exemptions will be made for the elites, after all, how could they go on their pheasant shoot without their double barreled?
iu

Virtual Cafe Awards

tracid04

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I thought you already banned everything... and I mean EVERYTHING

nrGZT9c.jpg

jHyCOPB.jpg

JcaY7i4.png
Not quite everything, but we're on the road to banning everything. You can still buy a big knife or sword easily, and they aren't illegal to own, just to carry. Same with airguns. Though they are easy to conceal, hence why the police are begging people to hand them in, since they know they can't confiscate them all. But yes, this country is in an absolute sad state of affairs when it comes to weapon laws. They consider pepperspray to be a firearm and if you get caught with it, you are given sentences equal to that of someone with an actual firearm! I want off this ride ffs.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
There is a growing push in western politics; but something here I see in my country is that there are two sides that promote their own agendas of how to address the issue of mass shootings. On one hand, you have Republican GOP elites who are headed by the NRA who have a history of corporate corruption, nepotism, and possibly worse. Then you have the utterly melodramatic "altruistic" left wing democrats who want a complete and utter disarmament of all guns, implementing heavy security in the most mundane innocuous public spaces, and the promotion of ridiculing those who have even the slightest interest in guns. Both sides are an illusion of free choice imo and I think there's a growing rift between two very different parties of wealthy plutocrats who want their own version of how the world should work.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
3D printers and milling machines and the internet make banning such items a quaint idea best relegated to the early 70s 80s.
Are you sure that 3d printers and milling machines would be able to produce guns at a local level? In such cases banning guns would end up in something similar to the american alcohol prohibition era with everybody just hiding them from the government?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Are you sure that 3d printers and milling machines would be able to produce guns at a local level?
Yes

no way the uk actually is real
Bongland is a fictional ancestral home of American Whites used to demonize them and show "how far they've strayed," pass it on

Virtual Cafe Awards
Are you sure that 3d printers and milling machines would be able to produce guns at a local level? In such cases banning guns would end up in something similar to the american alcohol prohibition era with everybody just hiding them from the government?
It already happens in Chicago and the government cannot stop it. 3D printed firearms are now the cat out of the bag. Good luck law-boomers.

Virtual Cafe Awards
yep. this is where the revolution begins. even rednecks can figure out 3D printing.
They are trying to get the printers to have serial numbers etched onto the items, but everyone knows that will be a futile attempt as far too many pre-serialization have gotten out into the wild.

You also can't ban people from sharing the files, since until they become a gun, it is only speech.

Law boomers are behind the times.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I thought you already banned everything... and I mean EVERYTHING

nrGZT9c.jpg

jHyCOPB.jpg

JcaY7i4.png
It's honestly really funny as a kid who was taught growing up that carrying a knife is a safe way to defend yourself seeing grown adults say they are safer without a knife

Virtual Cafe Awards

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
Not quite everything, but we're on the road to banning everything. You can still buy a big knife or sword easily, and they aren't illegal to own, just to carry. Same with airguns. Though they are easy to conceal, hence why the police are begging people to hand them in, since they know they can't confiscate them all. But yes, this country is in an absolute sad state of affairs when it comes to weapon laws. They consider pepperspray to be a firearm and if you get caught with it, you are given sentences equal to that of someone with an actual firearm! I want off this ride ffs.
As pozzed as the States are I'd still rather live here than anywhere else. Makes me happy to see fuckers walking around with handguns

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
An autistic incel just snaps one day and shoots a bunch of people with his legally owned shotgun. I am not a false flag type, but this all seems a little too perfect.

Virtual Cafe Awards