Thoughts on World Culling?

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
The world apparently just hit 8 billion humans alive today, and I happened to see that in 1950, there were only 2.5 billion people alive in the world.
Considering this, and connecting it with the strange mishaps of COVID, elites encouraging people and kids to do things that render them infertile,

social media suddenly taking lift-off with companies forcing people to go on it in order to get basic needs, which comes with people pretty much killing themselves for followers, baby formula shortages and food plantation fires, it isn't out of the picture that the elites are trying to drastically decrease the world population in order to accomplish something.

This 'something' is completely unknown, but I do have some theories:

1: Humans convert oxygen to carbon dioxide. This said carbon dioxide is apparently the reason behind the mass amounts of 'climate change' on earth. In order to decrease that, the elites make life significantly more difficult to live by locking people behind basic needs, starving them and throwing them into the medical system forever until they die, giving the elites hellhounds of money

2: The elites are trying to lock in a small population of humans to create a sustained profit. When there are less people, that means less people to rebel against them, and that makes it easier to create a walled garden where they are forced to consume their products and make the elites mass amounts of money from doing so.

My theories are definitely flawed, but they're just theories after all. What are your thoughts on the topic of the elites potentially trying to cull the human population?

Virtual Cafe Awards

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I don't think elites want to cull the population. The current system is a pyramid scheme that essentially depends on infinite population growth to sustain itself. They want the population to grow so they can kick the can down the road and avoid dealing with the severe problems with our economic model. This is why western nations tend to promote mass immigration. The whole thing is a ponzi scheme where you need a constantly growing lower class for cheap labour, to prop up housing and to support the elderly financially.

In terms of the global population itself, I think you have to break it down by region. Most places in the world are not really overpopulated.

Just look at the population density by continent:
North America = 25.7/km2
Europe= 72.9/km2
South America =21.4/km2
Africa = 46.1/km2
Australia = 4.2/km2
Asia - 100/km2

Now Consider the valeriepieris circle. Half of the world's population is concentrated on less than 10% of the world's surface area.

Also think of this, Bangladesh is around the size of Illinois and has 165,158,616 people. That's around 13 times the population of Illinois. That is retarded.

We have less of a global overpopulation problem and more of an Asia overpopulation problem. I think if climate change ends up having a great effect on crop production, you'll end up seeing a malthusian catastrophe in countries like China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Indonesia and the world population will drop by a billion or so people.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
never attribute to malice what can be attributed to absolute crippling fucking stupidity.

there's never been any concerted scheme to cull the poors, the elites just don't care if you die while they pursue max greed. big difference, even though they look similar from the outside.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
1: Humans convert oxygen to carbon dioxide. This said carbon dioxide is apparently the reason behind the mass amounts of 'climate change' on earth. In order to decrease that, the elites make life significantly more difficult to live by locking people behind basic needs, starving them and throwing them into the medical system forever until they die, giving the elites hellhounds of money
i can't tell if you're saying that climate change is an effect of the carbon dioxide humans produce through their respiratory systems, which is extremely and obviously wrong, but either way the elites aren't trying and won't try to decrease climate change. the elites, the rich, the mega corporations, etc, are the ones that have actual impact on CO2 emissions and climate change, not normal individuals, they're the ones causing climate change, and they do not care about stopping it, they only care about making money and gaining power, no matter the effect it has on the planet and population.

2: The elites are trying to lock in a small population of humans to create a sustained profit. When there are less people, that means less people to rebel against them, and that makes it easier to create a walled garden where they are forced to consume their products and make the elites mass amounts of money from doing so.
the thing is the elites need the poor, and the more the better because that means every individual worker is more dispensable, because there will be more to take their place, even if it's a job that pays fuck all, because fuck all is better than nothing and you need to survive. this is especially prominent in western nations of the global north.
this is how the gig economy works, this is why people from the global south have to move to 'western' nations, this is one of the reasons the global south is so handicapped in terms of STEM jobs and so on, this is how mega corpos get away with outsourcing jobs to developing nations while paying literal cents for basically slave labour.

making every generation poorer and poorer while ignoring and letting die the ones who can't survive in that environment is much more effective and profitable for the rich than genocide or any sort of culling

Virtual Cafe Awards

uNtItLeDdOtCoM

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I have considered this premise before, that the elite have an angle to "cull" the population. recent events and issues do remind me of the eugenics movement of the early 20th Century. I don't put it past the elite to do away with who they consider undesirables. I think this is mostly profit driven. Now you might think, why eliminate your work force, wouldn't that hurt your bottom line? Until recently I would agree with that, but I think the goal is to slowly manage the population decline while automating the workforce with AI and robotics. I think climate change, covid, any other modern crisis whether it be real or imagined, man made or natural, is being used as a tool to consolidate power among the elite and minimize the footprint of the overall population's consumption in a march toward a more manageable population. Just enjoy your bread and circuses in the mean time. :EZY:

Virtual Cafe Awards
I used to be a 100% believer in the elites wanting to cull the population, but now... I'm reconsidering my position.

The elites are still evil and greedy. That hasn't changed. The thing is, the more humans they are, the more money to make. Besides they can satisfy their abusive tendencies by blaming the masses for things that THEY are responsible for. It's quite an opportunity to them to have a globally depressed population: it gives more money to big pharma and it's also easier to make them consume to fill the hole within themselves. Money, money, money. Greed at its finest.

If there has to be a culling, it will either be the consequence of an aging population that just kinda starts to drop like flies because... that's how life goes, purposeful negligence of the elites, or nature simply finding a way to regulate itself. I think the elites are not so much murdering us as they are keeping us dependent on dubious things in the food/medications and letting the ones they deem useless die. The Covid vaccine, now, I think, was more of a "make as much money from it" thing rather than a shot that would make people infertile or kill them after a while. It was still an incredibly dangerous stunt to pull and many have been crippled (but of course, we don't hear of these people), but it was a purely monetary motive. I used to be part of the people who thought it was actually poison to kill us all. Now... hmm, yeah, I think the greed theory is much more likely.

Virtual Cafe Awards
1: Humans convert oxygen to carbon dioxide. This said carbon dioxide is apparently the reason behind the mass amounts of 'climate change' on earth.
Also, uh, we aren't the only ones who do that. Animals too. Even plants when they're not photosynthesizing. It's definitely not from over-breathing lol, it's from industry and travel mostly. Even agriculture doesn't pollute as much as travel and industry does, despite the cliché about cow farts.

Virtual Cafe Awards

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Also, uh, we aren't the only ones who do that. Animals too. Even plants when they're not photosynthesizing. It's definitely not from over-breathing lol, it's from industry and travel mostly. Even agriculture doesn't pollute as much as travel and industry does, despite the cliché about cow farts.
Don't tell that to all the girls on Instagram who will shame people for eating beef while living their NiNtEn6z4:NekoNatsukiHappy:*BEST LIFE* :NekoNatsukiHappy:NiNtEn6z4 and traveling the world.

Virtual Cafe Awards