Thoughts/theories on aliens?

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
Sightings? they're probably psy ops for glowbros to cover up shady shit they're doing. Actual life possible? maybe but the chances of it happening are so low its nearly impossible. The universe would have to be infinite for the chances of this to be probable , which I do not believe in the idea of infinity. I don't feel like sperging out why I don't believe in infinity so yeah.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rocky

The SPAZ
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure what to make of the entire extraterrestrial phenomenon, but I'd make it a point to separate unidentified aerial phenomenon and aliens. Since antiquity there have been anecdotes and stories of strange things in the sky from balls of light to sailing ships and their sailors, this goes alongside with surefire encounters of what is thought to be alien life. I want to believe in aliens and their presence on earth alongside other anomalous phenomenon such as psychic projections and ball lightning or just plainly suppressed military technology.

Also, I watched "fire in the sky" for the first time recently and while it was inaccurate on Travis' end with the aliens I thought the idea of the classic "grey" look is just because of how their spacesuits look is a neato concept. The only other movie I've seen with that same concept was the kid's movie "planet 51" where they see a human astronauts as cyclops like monsters.

TL;DR: I believe in ayylmao's, but I think a major part of supposed sightings and encounters could be chalked up to other anomalous beings or phenomenon. sorry if u think im tarded :FeelsSpecialMan::nymnCorn:

Virtual Cafe Awards

selfKaiHarness

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm a huge believer in aliens, primarily on the human aliens type. I know, I watch too much Dragon Ball anime but I want to share my thoughts on this. Something is happening behind the scenes, we all know about that. But I currently believe it may be a good thing since I read a lot about conspiracy facts on old and obscure websites recently for the past three years.

All aliens have some sort of humanity in them, although they may look weird. But they act very human in terms of their own culture, their enlightenment, etc. Many people don't believe that there is a kind like us out there but through some of us, I believe they're helping us through ways that we don't notice throughout our daily lives.

Except the grays, the grays have no humanity in them at all. Including reptiles as well.

From what I know of, those who encounter aliens other than the grays are varied due to their appearance and behavior types. Some are very small, about the size of an action figure to others who are taller than us, about up to 20ft in height. They only appear in rural to remote areas, and most you will find are very wary of humans (except the grays and reptiles). The reason why they are very wary of us is that they are on a very special mission that involves around by studying life or making sure if humanity goes on the right track.

Some will allow you to be invited into their ship, allowing for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn about them in many ways. Other aliens will let you be in their ship for a specific task or purpose before they cloud your recent memories and send you back home.

However, if you ever meet them try to be as polite to them as possible. Try to give them encouragement as well, and they'll allow you to come with them to learn more about their history and culture. (although if you encounter the grays, insult them as much as you want. They'll leave you alone.)

Give them gifts of all types if you encounter them, don't be scared of them if you see them.
(yes it means if you see a little green man near you, give them a piccolo figurine in appreciation.)
If you get abducted by them, you are likely going to see grays by 90% although I felt that their presence is likely going to be very rare in the near future.

それはつまり、近い将来、尾のついたスーパーサイヤ人を見ることができるということです。スーパーカミデンデを見られるといいですね。

In any case, the more we interact with aliens, the better we know them at the universe scale. (そして、将来フリーザに殺されないことを願っています)。

You can leave Earth with your body alive and intact, just you have to get very lucky in doing so.

Anyways, that's it with my message then.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards