To the uninformed group of Agora Road, we're all playing a game that the one true creator made.

selfKaiHarness

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
(No, i'm not talking about EA or shit like that. This has to stop with the jokes.)

What I'm talking about isn't some hoax or whatever bullshit. It has come to my attention to me that after learning and remembering of who I am that we're all playing a game that our true creator has created upon. This shit is not in the mainstream at all. Nor in the history books. This is something that esoteric nerds will likely indulge on and will probably accept this knowledge as I think will be a greater advantage towards the well-informed and the ill-informed. This may clear up your heads on why are y'all here in this reality plane. So as I researched upon this topic it may leave you with a lasting impression that something is trying to take control of us. Not the elites. Our negative thought forms is what's causing most of the time loop we are in.

Call me crazy and drugged (too bad I don't take drugs haha), but any history we repeat seemed to be similar to one another hence why there is a time loop that is happening across our current timeline. In fact there is loads of information on that so I highly recommend you check out these links provided down below. I can't fit all of the information on one go here so to put it short:

The game we are playing is a game about duality, service to self/service to others, polarity, honesty, and unity consciousness. We are in the last years before the game/matrix ends, and I want everyone to know about this that this year will be our stopping point. By 2023, the matrix wouldn't exist anymore due to our efforts of bringing this game to pieces thanks to my ability to inform others on what's going on. The goal of all of this is uniting your Higher Self with your soul by appreciating the Gift of Life. By appreciating it and feeling the gift through your soul, you'll know exactly who you truly are. It's not easy, nor is it hard. It's a good balance of difficulty while keeping the process smooth and slow.

It's like this: The closer you get to Light, the greater your shadows manifest.

Links:
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5084963/pg1
https://www.blossomgoodchild.com/4th-april/
https://www.pdfdrive.com/laura-knight-jadczyk-e127879858.html
https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Main_Page
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/index.php

Now here's some advice i want for you to read if you want help with the info I've provided you with the links:

With the right meditations, crystals, tower busters, pyramids, and other things (organite is a good material to get right now. As it acts like a real life Puriflower from Thaumic Additions), the process is much more smoother as the aura will recirculate around your area. Think it of like vis and warp from Thaumcraft. Dirty vis is bad stagnant energy produced by EMF radiation. Warp is caused by negative thought forms. Too much Dirty Vis/High Warp and you get a whole host of mental and physical problems such as insomma, depression, anxiety, addiction, lack of motivation, laziness, etc. (Not to mention CERN emits a fuckton of negative energy enough to rip a hole in reality.) There are ways to solve this imbalance though. You can buy a gem pendant laced with Organite as it will help you clean the dirty aura around and inside you. Not to mention that it helps wards the EMF away from the user. (Quite like a Fragrant Pendant from Thaumic Additions but you don't have to refill your pendant with odeur powder if you have selenite)

You can remove thought-forms though, but it is going to take a while for you to do so though. It depends on how malicious and stronger your thought forms are. Thought forms are really really bad if you have them, they will try to latch on to you and attach to you if you aren't keeping an eye on them. But when they do, the effects on you is extremely detrimental. Not to mention the longer they attach to you, the worse it gets. So i highly recommend you detach and remove them as soon as possible.

Channeling is a great idea to contact true light beings, but also a bad idea to attract negative entities. Always have a good sense of knowing on when you are going to channel a being who doesn't lie to you and being very honest. You can ask a simple question to know when to avoid negative entities such as, "Are you part of the demiurge?" if they say yes, stop channeling now or redirect your channeling to another entity that will aid you. Do the same with each entity you channel. Ask this very question before you talk to them. That way you'll avoid interacting with the bad ones much more often.

Why wait for a savior when we could be the saviors of light all along? There is no need to wait for a savior. You are the savior after all. Everyone is a sleeping savior. All the savior needs is to wake up from a world of illusions and lies to know its true self and its mission. Heck, you could wake up and realize your own self right away!

Anyways, I'm done with this. Let me know if you find this info very useful.

With love & light,
~Kai

P. S: I'd bet one of these days somebody would make a keyblade out of their own ability to create. Not by straight-up building one but materializing one out of thin air. lol

Virtual Cafe Awards
I didn't understand a word of this. Either my sleep deprivation has reached its logical conclusion, or this is legitimately insane. I'll see tomorrow

:TobyMaguireatingsipder"

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I didn't understand a word of this. Either my sleep deprivation has reached its logical conclusion, or this is legitimately insane. I'll see tomorrow

I feel you. Its 1:30 in the morning and Im way too tired to process this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Tholot

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
dude im a occultist and i still did not understand any of that, need to lay off the psychedelics

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
dude im a occultist and i still did not understand any of that, need to lay off the psychedelics
I'm an esoteric nerd who needs to lay off the psychs, this dude just needs to lay on some meds.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Delmonico Maserati

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
(No, i'm not talking about EA or shit like that. This has to stop with the jokes.)

What I'm talking about isn't some hoax or whatever bullshit. It has come to my attention to me that after learning and remembering of who I am that we're all playing a game that our true creator has created upon. This shit is not in the mainstream at all. Nor in the history books. This is something that esoteric nerds will likely indulge on and will probably accept this knowledge as I think will be a greater advantage towards the well-informed and the ill-informed. This may clear up your heads on why are y'all here in this reality plane. So as I researched upon this topic it may leave you with a lasting impression that something is trying to take control of us. Not the elites. Our negative thought forms is what's causing most of the time loop we are in.

Call me crazy and drugged (too bad I don't take drugs haha), but any history we repeat seemed to be similar to one another hence why there is a time loop that is happening across our current timeline. In fact there is loads of information on that so I highly recommend you check out these links provided down below. I can't fit all of the information on one go here so to put it short:

The game we are playing is a game about duality, service to self/service to others, polarity, honesty, and unity consciousness. We are in the last years before the game/matrix ends, and I want everyone to know about this that this year will be our stopping point. By 2023, the matrix wouldn't exist anymore due to our efforts of bringing this game to pieces thanks to my ability to inform others on what's going on. The goal of all of this is uniting your Higher Self with your soul by appreciating the Gift of Life. By appreciating it and feeling the gift through your soul, you'll know exactly who you truly are. It's not easy, nor is it hard. It's a good balance of difficulty while keeping the process smooth and slow.

Links:

Now here's some advice i want for you to read if you want help with the info I've provided you with the links:

With the right meditations, crystals, tower busters, pyramids, and other things (organite is a good material to get right now. As it acts like a real life Puriflower from Thaumic Additions), the process is much more smoother as the aura will recirculate around your area. Think it of like vis and warp from Thaumcraft. Dirty vis is bad stagnant energy produced by EMF radiation. Warp is caused by negative thought forms. Too much Dirty Vis/High Warp and you get a whole host of mental and physical problems such as insomma, depression, anxiety, addiction, lack of motivation, laziness, etc. (Not to mention CERN emits a fuckton of negative energy enough to rip a hole in reality.) There are ways to solve this imbalance though. You can buy a gem pendant laced with Organite as it will help you clean the dirty aura around and inside you. Not to mention that it helps wards the EMF away from the user. (Quite like a Fragrant Pendant from Thaumic Additions but you don't have to refill your pendant with odeur powder if you have selenite)

You can remove thought-forms though, but it is going to take a while for you to do so though. It depends on how malicious and stronger your thought forms are. Thought forms are really really bad if you have them, they will try to latch on to you and attach to you if you aren't keeping an eye on them. But when they do, the effects on you is extremely detrimental. Not to mention the longer they attach to you, the worse it gets. So i highly recommend you detach and remove them as soon as possible.

Channeling is a great idea to contact true light beings, but also a bad idea to attract negative entities. Always have a good sense of knowing on when you are going to channel a being who doesn't lie to you and being very honest. You can ask a simple question to know when to avoid negative entities such as, "Are you part of the demiurge?" if they say yes, stop channeling now or redirect your channeling to another entity that will aid you. Do the same with each entity you channel. Ask this very question before you talk to them. That way you'll avoid interacting with the bad ones much more often.

Why wait for a savior when we could be the saviors of light all along? There is no need to wait for a savior. You are the savior after all. Everyone is a sleeping savior. All the savior needs is to wake up from a world of illusions and lies to know its true self and its mission. Heck, you could wake up and realize your own self right away!

With love & light,
~Kai

P. S: I'd bet one of these days somebody would make a keyblade out of their own ability to create. Not by straight-up building one but materializing one out of thin air. l

Links:

With love & light,
~Kai

P. S: I'd bet one of these days somebody would make a keyblade out of their own ability to create. Not by straight-up building one but materializing one out of thin air. lol
You are correct, as long as this is said with love and humility, it will be so.
Blessed,

Attachments

• 67EB3715-C566-4A59-82AC-D7A09F329C0E.jpeg
    67EB3715-C566-4A59-82AC-D7A09F329C0E.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 44

Since my mind is spinning on similar topics a lot in a day, I think I understand what they're saying, although it can not be confined by strictly academic framework of thought. Also, I agree on a lot of things said by Kai and we have a common ground, but I have arrived to somewhat different conclusions, which I think is totally alright to happen.

Virtual Cafe Awards

That1Producer

universal truth seeker, also part time producer
Reaction score
Awards

Links:

With love & light,
~Kai

Damn I love the schizo posts on this site

Virtual Cafe Awards