To the uninformed group of Agora Road, we're all playing a game that the one true creator made.

ThyOde17

Tree Spiking Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe I am just hylic...

Virtual Cafe Awards

selfKaiHarness

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
My my, this thread has garnered a lot of attention, mostly fun posts and interest on schizo info so I will add in an update to you all:

I highly recommend you check this link out if you want to clear up the confusion in your mind (confusion can lead to weakness as you'll be exposed to potential despair, a lethal poison designed to weaken your mindful defenses enough so that the astral controllers will grab ahold of your mind and brainwash you. Trust me, having despair is 100% not fun.): Romanticism for the Schizo nerds.

A lot has happened through the few weeks ever since, most importantly the energy wave after-effects are pretty negative as far as I know of. The astral controllers are losing this simulation big time since I've noticed more souled people are waking up during all of this shitstorm. Sooner or later, they will lose this maTRicks entirely as it will be transmuted back into energy or into a better form favorable to all of us. In fact, I've been observing their patterns of behavior and they're not lying when people noticed something fundamental was very off-putting. It seems the astral controllers have the last playing card that will soon end themselves in a dead-end timeline after the upcoming split in June 14th. Yes, there is a Timeline Split coming up. I also recommend you use invidious to watch Saratoga Ocean. She's pretty knowledgeable on the esoteric side of things, although most of her truth is near-accurate.

Here's my advice if you want to prepare:
Listen to solfeggio, angelic, and other frequencies that may aid in meditation or sleep. Lovemotives music helps pretty effectively when sleeping or meditating, or doing schizo art and memes from the OG 4chan days.
Eat healthy food with high vibrational frequency such as spinach, tomato, celery, etc.
Avoid stress and fear, as they will bring you down to a lower frequency. Always stay chill and relaxed.
Say fuck you to virgin war and say hello to Gigachad peace. Gigachad peace will be with you so as long as you respect it.
Remember to ward out any negative energy from your body or home using clear quartz crystals or other similar crystals.
Stillness is key to pure enlightenment, all you need is a spiritual sense of KNOWING.
Finally, stay the hell away from astral infiltrators. Use your spiritual abilities to defend yourself from them.

Alright, that will be it from my update. Let me know if it clears up missing things or not. I hope the advice I gave all of you will be of great aid in your journey.
Tally ho!

Virtual Cafe Awards

SleepyFr0gWizard

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
sleepyfr0gwizard.carrd.co
Absolutely stellar advice, can't wait to unlock console commands!

I vibe with the message of embracing peace

Virtual Cafe Awards

SalHeim

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
Awards
Website
web.archive.org
I didn't understand a word of this. Either my sleep deprivation has reached its logical conclusion, or this is legitimately insane. I'll see tomorrow

:TobyMaguireatingsipder"
It helps to read it abstractly - rap connoiseurs don't have much issue reading in an "outside the box" or unconventional manner.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It helps to read it abstractly - rap connoiseurs don't have much issue reading in an "outside the box" or unconventional manner.
I suppose all this makes a lot more sense than "*bwwwoooomp* niggidychiggidy yo yo skrrt skrrt brrrrt *bwwwwoommmp*" lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards
'World is going to end as we know it random internet person says for the umpteenth time.'
I can't take someone who uses Kingdom Hearts metaphors as justification for their cosmology seriously.

Virtual Cafe Awards