Today, I contemplated the full extent of the Pro-war narrative that's going on in the NATO alligned nations.

Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Statement?

It's been three days. You'd have more of a "gotcha" if it had actually happened the next day like they said it would.
(And they had said it would be happening so many days that it didn't.)

Now I wonder how many years it's going to take for the majority to realize the Biden admin has been pushing these tensions and wanted this to happen.

Virtual Cafe Awards
To be honest, i would like to be drafted to a war, but our country isn't part of nato, so is kinda neutral regarding the war, so i can't go even as a voluntary, anyways, war or not war, i still had to do my military service.
War isn't as fun as you think. You might not return home. You want to live in a neutral country or the US will drag your country in to fight people you don't care about for American financial gain.

All you'll do is make the stock in my pockets more valuable.

Virtual Cafe Awards
All the young kids who think war is a game and fun need to read the book:

War is a racket by Smedley Butler, at the time of his death, the most decorated Marine in U.S. history.

You will learn all about what it's like to be a modern soldier. This should be mandatory reading with a quiz before allowing anyone to enlist. You ain't fighting for national glory, or even freedom, or whatever lie they jam down your throat to make you think you're the good guys.

There aren't any good guys, just people fighting for their own gain. Neutrality is the greatest thing a country can have. That means the US won't drag you to fight in a war you have no business in. Because that's what will happen, you'll be dying and getting maimed for wall St to raise my portfolio value.

Virtual Cafe Awards

War is a racket by Smedley Butler, at the time of his death, the most decorated Marine in U.S. history.

You will learn all about what it's like to be a modern soldier. This should be mandatory reading with a quiz before allowing anyone to enlist. You ain't fighting for national glory, or even freedom, or whatever lie they jam down your throat to make you think you're the good guys.

There aren't any good guys, just people fighting for their own gain. Neutrality is the greatest thing a country can have. That means the US won't drag you to fight in a war you have no business in. Because that's what will happen, you'll be dying and getting maimed for wall St to raise my portfolio value.
People who point put that they have investments in the stock markets (you(cuck(ew))) are massive dweebs.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Blah blah blah big words
Sorry bro, I'm too busy gaming so put your last statement into an easily digestible format which can be understood by the layman.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
They've told us Russia was totally gonna invade Ukraine tomorrow you guise, for reals this time, like twice a week for over a month.
Damn that aged like milk lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Damn that aged like milk lol
The media being wrong all the time conditioned people to think everything is a psyop. I was arguing with a friend of mine IRL telling him that it was gonna happen but he didn't believe me because he takes a contrarian view on whatever the media pushes. Not that I advocate trusting the media but the anti media crowd are often just as sheep like as those who always eat up the propaganda. People think 3rd rate shows like Tim Pool that commentate on MSM news are 'alternative media' even though they're regurgitating the same content with a slightly critical take.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I need to g9 wee

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lukeas1111

My dad owns Microsoft >:(
Reaction score
Awards

I agree. But it's not even just the "young kids". With the rise of remote warfare during the latter quarter of this century (especially in the west), some fatass in a military uniform has the power to kill hundreds of people without even needing to step onto the battlefield. Now even the people we rely on to protect us don't even know the implications of war. We have even already seen the consequences of this in Iraq.

With the rapid evolution of warfare technology also comes the devolution of our morals.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Biden has strings in Ukraine that feed him hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and he needs to make sure he can secure that income before he dies so his crack head son can continue to flaunt American law and live the rockstar lifestyle he always wanted to live. Plus, how can the money grubbing NATO secure the Russian oil pipeline if Putin captures what would be the front line country to NATO's black gold supply?

Virtual Cafe Awards
The media being wrong all the time conditioned people to think everything is a psyop. I was arguing with a friend of mine IRL telling him that it was gonna happen but he didn't believe me because he takes a contrarian view on whatever the media pushes. Not that I advocate trusting the media but the anti media crowd are often just as sheep like as those who always eat up the propaganda. People think 3rd rate shows like Tim Pool that commentate on MSM news are 'alternative media' even though they're regurgitating the same content with a slightly critical take.
This is something I've been talking about with my friends for a while now. We live in an entirely post-modern situation where truth has been turned into a needle in the haystack. There is a glut of information and much of it contradicts each other. Traditional authorities on information, to the degree that they ever could be trusted, have lost all credibility now. The only approach that can be taken (assuming you are interested in finding the truth), is to trust in your own capacity and your own thoughts. Also, and this is quite important as well, build a network of friends who are like minded. What's important is that they approach information from a place of good faith and desire to discover the truth. If you can truly trust them, then together you can work through things.

You will be wrong at times, but nobody is ever 100% correct. However, for a lot of people it's much easier to offshore this to somebody else. Which is why some people still trust the media despite how brazenly propagandistic it's gotten recently. It's easier to just not think about things and trust another source. However, unlike your personal friends who approach information from a point of good faith, the media is neither your friend nor approaches information from a point of good faith.

The same applies to anti-media people. It's easier to trust the principle that the media is always lying to you, then it is to work through what are lies and what are accurate facts.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
So goes the Ole Discordian adage, "they are just as likely to carry the flag of the anti-establishment as they are to carry the flag of the establishment-- so as long as it is a flag."

Think for Yourselves, Schmucks.

Virtual Cafe Awards

DruidVibes

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Most people who join the army in most countries don't do it because they want to fight. They do it because they are forced to in the case of a draft or because they want a paycheck or the college that you can get with joining the military. In the US, that's why a lot of poorer high schools have more military recruiters visit them than high schools in richer areas. Humans across the world really aren't that different. I've laughed at plenty of memes and videos that were originally in different languages.

Wonder if we get drafted we will get bunch of cool music to jam to like what happened with Vietnam.
KISS ME GOODBYE AND WRITE ME WHEN I'M GOOOOONE
GOODBYE MY SWEETHEART HELLOOOO VIEEETTTNAAAAAMMM

Virtual Cafe Awards