Tracking Down Someone

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, odd request here. You guys know of any resources for tracking down hard to find people. Purely hypothetically, if I were trying to get in touch with a crazy boomer that changes his phone number and email every two weeks and his name every few years with ties to Israel and the FBI, how would I go about it?

Attachments

• huh.gif
    huh.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I do not know how you would track down someone like that, but I have seen websites where you can look up people's information. The person you are talking about has likely been scrubbed off these websites though.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
resources for tracking down hard to find people.
none that are publically available. through my job I have access to basically all citizen's Personal data in my country but we're also monitored strictly. If we would use that Access for illegitimate search queries we will face harsh punishment, maybe even jail.

What you can do is find a close relative or other person that person still keeps in touch with. When you know his original name, the family members might be easier to find through public means and if they get his updated numbers and locations regularly that would be one source.

Chances are that someone that paranoid will not even have that kind of vulnerability.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards
My only lead so far is a church he went to 8 years ago but if I recall correctly they had a falling out 4 years ago, in this purely hypothetical situation of course.

Attachments

• potat.png
    potat.png
    17 KB · Views: 38
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
The amount of time and effort needed to find this boomer is directly correlated to the number of monsters he's had in the last 24 hours, compared to the number of monsters he's had in his life time.

You'll need to use this equation: ∫7(3y+2)(4y+3y^2)^3+sin(3+8y)dy , where the upper bound is monsters consumed in his lifetime, and the lower bound is monsters consumed in the last 24 hours.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
This thread just got re-pushed to my notifications, so I will provide @Fairykang with a real answer:
  • TruePeopleSearch
  • IP Grabber
    • Get them to click a trojan link, there are several providers of this service that can bs reputable links, takes some time once you have contact with the subject, but doable
  • Some people are dumb enough to keep their Snapchat location on 24/7
  • Stalk their social media
    • Most people re-use the same usernames on different platforms
  • Social Engineering
    • Grow a pair and lie to their telephone/ISP company for details
    • Have a general location of where they're at?
      • Call up auto mechanics and pizza joints around town and impersonate corporate for more info
I'm sure I missed other ideas, but hope this helps to some extent.

Virtual Cafe Awards