Trilogy Suggestions

Placeholder

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Are there any Vaporwave trilogies that you guys would recommend? I recently listened to Asutenki's Transmission trilogy and enjoyed the narrative that a musical trilogy can provide, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporghoul

どこにいますか?
Reaction score
Awards
Infinity Frequencies' Computer Trilogy is a favorite of mine.
DEFINENTLY listen to this. Infinity Frequencies is probably one of favorite producers and a huge inspiration.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Placeholder

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
DEFINENTLY listen to this. Infinity Frequencies is probably one of favorite producers and a huge inspiration.
Finally got around to listening to Computer Death & Decay and I enjoyed them; Vaporwave albums with ominous themes aren't as beloved but bring great diversity to the genre.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporghoul

どこにいますか?
Reaction score
Awards
Finally got around to listening to Computer Death & Decay and I enjoyed them; Vaporwave albums with ominous themes aren't as beloved but bring great diversity to the genre.
Yeah vaporwave can really do anything if I'm being honest. Artists like Chinese Hackers create an ominous feel through vaporwave style plunderphonics and I find the diversity really interesting. Check out Chinese Hackers if you feel like it, the ominous sample manipulation in their works are pulled from incredibly unique sources. (Including Half-Life soundbytes, Horror Movie soundtracks)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Placeholder

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah vaporwave can really do anything if I'm being honest. Artists like Chinese Hackers create an ominous feel through vaporwave style plunderphonics and I find the diversity really interesting. Check out Chinese Hackers if you feel like it, the ominous sample manipulation in their works are pulled from incredibly unique sources. (Including Half-Life soundbytes, Horror Movie soundtracks)
Vaporwave's post-music quality is its most interesting part to me, and I'll check out Chinese Hackers when I can.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
was about to recommend infinity frequencies.
Also while catsystem corp's releases don't really have a narrative thread, I feel like his world-building is very good. There is something that connects all of his work that I can't quite put my finger on.

Virtual Cafe Awards