What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.

True Capitalist Radio

Kolph

Banditti of the Agora
Gold Patreon Member
Reaction score
Awards
truecapitalistwiki.jpg

True Capitalist Radio was a radio show ran by a Texan businessman known as Ghost between 2010-2012 & 2016-2018. It aired on most weekdays and discussed everything from current politics to business & the financial market. This sounds normal for any red state conservative talk show if it weren't for the fact it was ran by a man with a short fuse and a tendency to take any bait thrown at him, ensuing many hilarious moments when he read out twitter shoutouts and accepted call ins. Nowadays he runs a show called The Ghost Show but his content has gone down in quality drastically and does not compare to the 2010-2012 golden age, not to mention Ghost now capitalizes off the weens who try to le epic troll him through donations, making his reactions clearly less genuine and exaggerated.

I remember watching the many funny moments as a young teen on YouTube and I'm creating this thread to see if anyone else remembers the show and to post their favourite moments.

View: https://youtu.be/oc1Se7gKqJs

View: https://youtu.be/pAd9GjxFeLA

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I'M A CAPITALIST *WHEEZE* AND I DESERVE THE RESPECT THAT THAT TITLE IMPLIES!!! *TOSSES CANS AND SCREAMS* I'M SHOOTIN PEARLS HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! *TOSSES CANS* YOU'RE MAKING IT SMELL LIKE BUTT CRACK IN HERE!!!!!! YOU'RE FRUITIER THAN A FRUITBOWL!!!! GIVE ME THE MIC!!!!! *TOSSES CANS* IMPLEMENT CHATROOM MARSHALL LAW!!!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Banditti of the Agora
Gold Patreon Member
Reaction score
Awards
I'M A CAPITALIST *WHEEZE* AND I DESERVE THE RESPECT THAT THAT TITLE IMPLIES!!! *TOSSES CANS AND SCREAMS* I'M SHOOTIN PEARLS HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! *TOSSES CANS* YOU'RE MAKING IT SMELL LIKE BUTT CRACK IN HERE!!!!!! YOU'RE FRUITIER THAN A FRUITBOWL!!!! GIVE ME THE MIC!!!!! *TOSSES CANS* IMPLEMENT CHATROOM MARSHALL LAW!!!!
YOU RUINED MY BALLER FRIDAY GOOD GAWD!!!!! *WHEEZING*

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Banditti of the Agora
Gold Patreon Member
Reaction score
Awards
truecapitalistwiki-1.jpg

I'M A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP, I'M A NICE GUY!!!!!

Virtual Cafe Awards