True Capitalist Radio

• Thread starter Kolph
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1346 times.

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
truecapitalistwiki.jpg

True Capitalist Radio was a radio show ran by a Texan businessman known as Ghost between 2010-2012 & 2016-2018. It aired on most weekdays and discussed everything from current politics to business & the financial market. This sounds normal for any red state conservative talk show if it weren't for the fact it was ran by a man with a short fuse and a tendency to take any bait thrown at him, ensuing many hilarious moments when he read out twitter shoutouts and accepted call ins. Nowadays he runs a show called The Ghost Show but his content has gone down in quality drastically and does not compare to the 2010-2012 golden age, not to mention Ghost now capitalizes off the weens who try to le epic troll him through donations, making his reactions clearly less genuine and exaggerated.

I remember watching the many funny moments as a young teen on YouTube and I'm creating this thread to see if anyone else remembers the show and to post their favourite moments.

View: https://youtu.be/oc1Se7gKqJs

View: https://youtu.be/pAd9GjxFeLA

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

NeoTokyo Tempo

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'M A CAPITALIST *WHEEZE* AND I DESERVE THE RESPECT THAT THAT TITLE IMPLIES!!! *TOSSES CANS AND SCREAMS* I'M SHOOTIN PEARLS HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! *TOSSES CANS* YOU'RE MAKING IT SMELL LIKE BUTT CRACK IN HERE!!!!!! YOU'RE FRUITIER THAN A FRUITBOWL!!!! GIVE ME THE MIC!!!!! *TOSSES CANS* IMPLEMENT CHATROOM MARSHALL LAW!!!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I'M A CAPITALIST *WHEEZE* AND I DESERVE THE RESPECT THAT THAT TITLE IMPLIES!!! *TOSSES CANS AND SCREAMS* I'M SHOOTIN PEARLS HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! *TOSSES CANS* YOU'RE MAKING IT SMELL LIKE BUTT CRACK IN HERE!!!!!! YOU'RE FRUITIER THAN A FRUITBOWL!!!! GIVE ME THE MIC!!!!! *TOSSES CANS* IMPLEMENT CHATROOM MARSHALL LAW!!!!
YOU RUINED MY BALLER FRIDAY GOOD GAWD!!!!! *WHEEZING*

Virtual Cafe Awards