Twitter is a Nuthouse (Cringe thread)

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
This is a real tweet (they later deleted it but the damage was already done)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230507-005853.png
    Screenshot_20230507-005853.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 97
elon threatening to delete all the inactive accounts has all of the defcon 2 worst posters on the site RT-ing all the failed Dril clones who quit in like 2013

1683605218071.png

tumblr_mdppumzZfz1qayetio1_500.png
tumblr_mdppumzZfz1qayetio2_500.png
tumblr_mdppumzZfz1qayetio3_500.png
tumblr_mdppumzZfz1qayetio4_500.png
tumblr_mdppumzZfz1qayetio5_500.png
tumblr_mdppumzZfz1qayetio6_500.png
tumblr_mdppumzZfz1qayetio7_500.png
tumblr_mdppumzZfz1qayetio8_500.png
tumblr_mdppumzZfz1qayetio9_500.png
tumblr_mdppumzZfz1qayetio10_500.png

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
You reminded me of this one Japanese artist that I really liked who only posted his art on Twitter.
He used to draw a lot of things with a southern/native american aesthetic, but then a bunch of jackfucks found his account and bullied him off the site for "cultural appropriation". It's a shame, too, since all of his stuff seems to have been scrubbed of the site and I can't find it online anymore
oh yeah I remember that guy. He really liked the native american aesthetic and some jabronies bullied him off the site. I hope he is living his best life.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Guru Meditation

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
elon threatening to delete all the inactive accounts has all of the defcon 2 worst posters on the site RT-ing all the failed Dril clones who quit in like 2013
Interestingly Dril has been bought by moved to BlueSky after failing to move to Mastodon last year.

The best of the "Weird Twitter" users that came over from Something Awful in the late 2000s.

992.png

Screen_Shot_2018_08_23_at_3.35.22_PM.jpg

That humor is really easy to imitate badly and gets real old real fast.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

housepoopr

I never quite know how to react to such displays of the worst humanity has to offer. Life before Twitter was better because you could convince yourself that there weren't that many stupid people.
It's hard to live in a society that wants to burn each other at the stake for good boy points. More so on the left than on the right, but the idea that this is confined to children in middle and high school is laughable.

Don't screw up even once, they want your blood for an effigy. They'll hope you will lose everything, become poor and suffer, be beaten and die. New age morality is a joke. They will try to find your house, your family, even get your bank to drop you. The idea that the right is the home of hate is absolutely untrue, I have never seen a political class more willing to eat not only the others, but their own as well. No benefit of the doubt, if someone can dumpster you for good boy points, you're done.

It's hard to live in a society that wants to burn each other at the stake for good boy points. More so on the left than on the right, but the idea that this is confined to children in middle and high school is laughable.
average redditors

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
The fake Chinese accounts active between 2019-2021 were some of the best laughs I ever had on Twitter
zhangyong.jpg
weihanzhang__~2.jpg
zhangyong_.jpg
zhangyongjapanesecurse.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards