UFOs anyone?

mauisun_user237

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I tried searching the forum to see if anyone posted asking about UFO experiences and didn't see anything, so feel free to delete my post if this has been asked before as it's a pretty general question. In any case, have any of you seen UFOs? How did you feel? What made you sure that you saw something that was not a plane or helicopter? What did the UFO look like? Any related weird events happen to you?

I will start off with my only UFO sighting. I was sitting on the porch with a friend in the summer at around 3 am, and this was in a neighborhood in a decently sized city. We weren't drinking or on any substances, as we lived at this house and just stayed up late to chat on a weekday. At some point we both stopped what we were doing as we saw these organic looking giant worm like things slowly making their way upward in the sky, it looked like it was far enough to be on the outskirts of the city to the east but was very visible as these things had this strong glow to them. They didn't look like metal, they were very organic and changed colors a lot, I think they were like purple and shifting into different colors almost like an octopus or something. More and more of them kept going upward into what looked like a flat cloud, like when you're in a plane and hit a certain altitude where the clouds break. I remember telling my friend that they moved like that Beetlejuice scene where the lost souls are all in that one room and they're swirling upward.

Anyway, we are both just kind of blindsided by this and make the decision to try to get closer to it, so we walk through town and eventually at a point they are all just gone, like they disappeared into this one flat cloud. This is the only time I've ever seen something where I know that this wasn't normal on any level. I did however have a weird period of time where I kept waking up with weird symbols on my back that were colored in levels with my blood in a triangle esque shape, like a well defined but pink tattoo (they weren't skin indents that you get from sleeping on something and I checked my bed a thousand times, and they also wouldn't go away for weeks) and dreaming about your typical grey aliens and getting picked up by UFOs etc, but these could all be explained away I think.

Anyway I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mycologist

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't had any encounters myself, but I am so jealous of everyone who has. This one time I saw the Starlink satellites in the sky and thought it was a UFO. They were all flying in a straight line and I was like wtf. then i googled it. lame

Your story is so interesting OP! I've heard of people having marks on them after encounters / abductions but never of a specific shape. Mostly like needle pricks or the like. I wonder what they meant.

Virtual Cafe Awards

partyingwithpizza

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Years ago I woke up in the middle of the night and had the urge to look out my window. I never look out my window at night because I live in the middle of nowhere and it's just creepy, but I felt compelled. Upon looking out the window I saw a big orb of light floating above the tree line. There was no way it was a plane based on how the orb looked and how it was floating. It was white. I googled all possible explanations, but couldn't find anything. It was cool but spooky. I only looked at it for about a minute because I got freaked out and closed my curtain. I wish I would've continued to watch it and see how it left.
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Virtual Cafe Awards

mauisun_user237

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Years ago I woke up in the middle of the night and had the urge to look out my window. I never look out my window at night because I live in the middle of nowhere and it's just creepy, but I felt compelled. Upon looking out the window I saw a big orb of light floating above the tree line. There was no way it was a plane based on how the orb looked and how it was floating. It was white. I googled all possible explanations, but couldn't find anything. It was cool but spooky. I only looked at it for about a minute because I got freaked out and closed my curtain. I wish I would've continued to watch it and see how it left.
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK
Yeah if you're in a vulnerable spot that shit is probably way scarier, I mean who knows what the hell it could do? How large do you think it was, also how bright? I've heard that those orbs connect together to form wormlike structures sometimes according to other UFO sightings. Thanks for sharing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mauisun_user237

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
so, i had an EXTREMELY vivid dream a while ago....it was so real im unsure if it was just a dream or if it was real and UFOs made me think it was a dream.

EDIT: Found my original post the night after this....experience? https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.p...ear-death-experiences-trances.3204/post-10040
I hear those are usually abductions but who knows, sounds to me like they were giving you a checkup to make sure you remember what happens before we go back to 2012 next year lol. That's the most fun theory I've heard from a friend so far. I mean but really, the dream went as far as to logically explain that they had to cloak themselves to appear as humans, I don't think that was just a dream personally because dream logic usually isn't that rational.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mauisun_user237

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't had any encounters myself, but I am so jealous of everyone who has. This one time I saw the Starlink satellites in the sky and thought it was a UFO. They were all flying in a straight line and I was like wtf. then i googled it. lame

Your story is so interesting OP! I've heard of people having marks on them after encounters / abductions but never of a specific shape. Mostly like needle pricks or the like. I wonder what they meant.
Given the way things have progressed, I bet you'll see one before you know it lol. The mark is a teardrop shape divided into three segments, the top and bottom segments were just the outline but the middle segment was colored in. I saved a picture so maybe I will get a tattoo of it. The shape seems very deliberate to me and I've never had anything like it ever again since. Or I'm just dying lol.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

I hear those are usually abductions but who knows, sounds to me like they were giving you a checkup to make sure you remember what happens before we go back to 2012 next year lol. That's the most fun theory I've heard from a friend so far. I mean but really, the dream went as far as to logically explain that they had to cloak themselves to appear as humans, I don't think that was just a dream personally because dream logic usually isn't that rational.

hard to say. thing is, like in a lot of media with aliens, they're very clinical, and when they do things to people (according to their stories at least), the beings have little care or concern for pain or fear of the abductee. these were very unlike that.

i wasn't afraid in the slightest, even when they had me upside down. i didn't think i was in danger, or even that it was weird. I was just like "oh, yeah ok".

maybe they sedated me or used some kind of mind trick?