Awards
Website
evvv.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

consonant

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
im not sure if this was intentional but it seems pretty ironic that you would say two completely contradictory things in the same post ... XD
I also say you need to respect your enemies so I probably contradicted that twice
Enjoying yourself even if it annoys someone else takes precedence over everything else anyway
Maybe being a furry is an intellectual hobby that needs to be discriminated more according to him
I can roll with this

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Hating people and discriminating against them is not only basic human nature but its a good thing. You cant have a cohesive unit if you don't exclude others that don't fit into that unit.

anyone male into mlp above the age of 5 should be put in a re-education camp and exiled if they continue to like that degeneracy

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Sidewinder91

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Ocarina of Time is a decent game with some serious shortcomings. Modding support will hopefully give it a new life.

Majora's Mask is an overall improvement, but the fanbase is filled with a bunch of pathetic losers who desperately want this 20 year old children's game to be a work of art, and never shut up about how it's a metaphor for the stages of death.

Wind Waker is overhyped garbage. In a game that relies so heavily on sailing, it's so wild to me that everything about it is horrible.

- You have to play the song every time you want to turn your boat, then watch a cutscene of the wind changing, every single time. Wind Waker HD fixes this, but I have no idea how anyone thought this was a good idea in the first place.

- Sea combat is completely broken, if you're hit once you fall out of your ship and have to swim back in, except if you're not careful you'll accidentally talk to the King of Red Lions and you can't skip his dialogue. If things get frantic, this can happen more than once.

- There's just the right amount of content in the ocean to be boring, but just enough so that you can't just set the direction you want and read a book, or check your phone. You always have to have the controller in your hand because you never know when the game has to decide you need to be chased by sharks.

- While you can find some heart containers just by wandering around, it seems like the majority of them come from Treasure Charts. This makes exploration way worse than in its predecessors, but also makes sailing worse because you're going to burn out way faster.

- In Ocarina of Time you could take the field, take the warps, use Epona or take shortcuts. If you wanted to, you could fall into the river at Gerudo Valley, go to lake Hylia, use the shortcut to get into Zora's domain, use the shortcut outside to go into Kokiri Forest, then use the shortcut there to go to Death Mountain and wind up at Kakario Village, all without touching the central hub (this is in no way the optimal way to do it, but the point stands - you have options). In Wind Waker, even with the warp song you NEED to sail. There's no getting around it.

- It's slow. Dear god why is it so slow.

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
- >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk isn't as shit as people claimed to be, at least it's still better than hellholes like twitter and discord, I found it to be the least bad of mainstream sites, just stay away from toxic subreddits which should be obvious.

- The "If you are getting banned your right of free speech aren't being violated" argument is poor, it only make sense when applied to small personal spaces.

- Spyro games suck, they aged like milk and are pretty much the only childhood games that I ended up hating after replaying as an adult.

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
- >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk isn't as shit as people claimed to be, at least it's still better than hellholes like twitter and discord, I found it to be the least bad of mainstream sites, just stay away from toxic subreddits which should be obvious.
>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk is good when you're like, "What is the best toaster to buy?" or "What is a good handheld emulation system?"

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk is good when you're like, "What is the best toaster to buy?" or "What is a good handheld emulation system?"
yep I still use >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk for autistic hobbies and obscure old games, like if you were finding others' take for worldbuilding elements or builds in Gothic 2 then >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk is quite useful.

- Both pro-life and pro-choice points of view are valid
- Colonialism isn't an exclusive Western thing yet no one seems to bother the Arabs, Mongols, Japanese and others for having committed atrocities and colonized TONS of people, duh no, they're not white so they get a pass apparently...
- Horses should be back, as they would be an interesting way to create less polluting transport, companionship, help for working, and meat
- There is nothing wrong with shagging a family member as long as it's between two consenting adults and no baby is made in the process
- If you're a woman and walk around hardly clothed, expect men to look at you, doesn't warrant rape or assault (of course) but still, don't complain you're getting comments, as male humans are mostly visual
- The elders don't always say outdated bullshit. Don't treat their words like the word of God, but don't completely dismiss them either. They still have a valuable amount of experience.
- You can identify as any gender you want, but biology is still a thing, you're either male or female, except for the rare cases of intersexuation that really make it "impossible" to discern your gender at birth.
- Military personnel and more generally people who are frequently always from home due to their job should think twice about having kids. It's absolute shit for child development to have your parent go away and return and hardly be around, even more so when the bond to the other parent is weak, complicated or nonexistent. Military brat experience here.
- The kids who glorify self-harm, suicide, eating disorders and other self-destructive behaviours unfortunately do so because no one is listening to them and it's the only way they can be heard. It's not for fun that they do that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
Wind Waker is overhyped garbage. In a game that relies so heavily on sailing, it's so wild to me that everything about it is horrible.
While I wouldn't say Wind Waker is "overhyped garbage" I did get to play actually and it's one of the weirdest Zelda games at least.
-I like how there are some great and wholesome moments in the game.
-Re-deads are bloodcurdling in this game.
-Has great music like always.

There are other things I like but aside from those things, wind waker is really weird. I feel like there's a conflict between it being "open" and "linear" as sometimes I found the game doesn't do a clear job of directing to where you need to go.

The cel-shading aspect is also pretty overrated IMO. I think Okami and Borderlands perfected that type of art style years later. And some art effects look kind of weird like the lighting.

Overall, I think wind waker feels like it doesn't stand out as much compared to other Zelda games. Did I mention that's it pretty rushed too?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sidewinder91

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
While I wouldn't say Wind Waker is "overhyped garbage" I did get to play actually and it's one of the weirdest Zelda games at least.
I remembered it being better as a kid, I played through it again recently and while I didn't hate every second of it, it definitely made me nostalgic for Beyond Good and Evil.

-Has great music like always.
Does it though? Aside from Dragon Roost Isle I can't really remember any of the music.

Overall, I think wind waker feels like it doesn't stand out as much compared to other Zelda games. Did I mention that's it pretty rushed too?
I actually like it more than Twilight Princess.

It's just that I don't have a very strong opinion of that game because I got bored and quit.

UCD

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
anyone male into mlp above the age of 5 should be put in a re-education camp and exiled if they continue to like that degeneracy
The autistic holocaust.
There is nothing wrong with shagging a family member as long as it's between two consenting adults and no baby is made in the process
430c8c519143591fb1b2b5078c1a241a.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
- You can identify as any gender you want, but biology is still a thing, you're either male or female, except for the rare cases of intersexuation that really make it "impossible" to discern your gender at birth.
Well, one could argue the differences between gender and sex, sex is when we get in the biological matter, you either have chromosomes XY or XX (XXY or XO in intersex cases), but with gender, the things get into a more Sociological, and philosophical, gender as an idea is a mere construct you can shape in order to be who you really want to be, and for that, there is a huge amount of genders and orientations (but i'll leave that to the spectators)

for example, transgender people uses words like "AFAB or AMAB" when refering to their sex or pre transition identity, this means a trans male is identified as AFAB (assigned female at birth) and the opposite with trans woman (amab, assigned male at birth), is what people usually misunderstands, is not that they are not aware, is that people communicate poorly to express their point of views, mostly, out of ignorance.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
The kids who glorify self-harm, suicide, eating disorders and other self-destructive behaviours unfortunately do so because no one is listening to them and it's the only way they can be heard. It's not for fun that they do that.
Suicide survivor should talk more about their experiences post SA, so we can really get what is it actually what's going on, how to overcome the traumas of surviving those events etc, to show the consecuences of suicide, and help them to realize, that suicide is just a definitive solution to a temporal problem, kids glorify these kind of stuff due to being neglected, as for parents, or people on their daily basis, instead of blame their attitudes and context, i think is more responsible to address the current situation and plan for the future, literally, no one should keep their mouth shut in these situation, is a matter of life and death.

i can tell you as a survivor of two suicide attempts, literally, the consecuences of your acts affects more than you, affects the ones you love, the closests to you, the people who cares for you, don't do nothing you will regre, and just talk, talk and talk until your mouth goes dry.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Not feeling anything regarding death, homicide, or lost of a life doesn't make you a sociopath/psychopath, is just being desentivized or being numb to violence, most people who were raised in awful environments can relate to this, death is just death, it comes from us sooner or later, you shall never fear the reaper, but respect her.

cringe culture killed all internet fun.

Overdose is the worst suicide method

Ignorance and stubborness is the main reason why people don't have an open minded in others perspectives.

overpoliticitaion of society killed empathy

believe what you want, people will never decide in one thing, thus, making everything a construct, be happy.

nihilism is misunderstood, by literally every side.

bottling up your emotions is not stoicism.

Pathologic Altruism is not humanism

people who avoid/don't care about political confrontations and just focus on arts, vidya, music and spending a good time are a blessed and we should all admire them

the same for people who never escaped the 2007 and live completely free being just themselves without the fear of cringe

all japanese are otaku but in different degrees.

Foreigners will never understand the type of hell latin america can be.

Chinese opera is the best opera.

Italy has the best gastronomy in europe.

Most people don't have free will, they just follow an agenda/ideology, and they shape their views on what other people of that ideology thinks of.

You don't need an assault rifle for self defense.

All cultures were born thanks to migration

Being a defeatist will bring you suffering, stop self sabotage, do something with your life

one party system are the best way to apply a direct democracy.

people's censorship is as bad as gov. censorship

You are worth it, i don't know you, but the fact you are alive in these times proof you are strong, and you will eat the fucking world, i don't care if you are defeatist coward, i think you have potential to be better, never give up, because it isn't over yet.

Virtual Cafe Awards