Unpopular Opinions

power gem

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
breakfast foods suck. fuck eggs, bacon, waffles, etc. i'll have a roast chicken dinner or steak and fries for breakfast

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
i never saw anyone vocally hating pineapple on pizza until a few years ago. i think its a forced meme/psyop similar to the "epic bacon" trend (which was a PR stunt by the pork industry).
Nah, it's real. At least, I've been hearing people in real life argue back and forth for nearly 20 years about it.

My opinion is set in stone and no one could ever change it: pizza with sausage (crumbled, not that sliced bullshit) and pineapple is the BEST pizza. The salt and savory complimented by the sweet... never fails to satisfy.

If you buy your pizza from a national chain, you're not eating real pizza.

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
pineapple is fine on pizza, it's just not cooked properly on most pizzas. you gotta caramelize it first in a pan before it goes on the pizza, then it will be good. i was converted after trying it done properly.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The Rolling Stones, U2, Rush, and the Beatles fucking suck
They're definitely overhyped imo, even if I wouldn't say they suck. Don't know Rush that well though, just the tracks Hadrian sent to me.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I can't stand the anti-contrarian beliefs and people that "don't want to hear about $subject". It will make sense with examples, trust me.
In the nearly 15 years of using the interwebz(only 5-6 of it is in english net), i have never seen one vegan thats insufferable, however i saw dozens of vids about that vegan teacher rant videos. I still didn't see any of her videos, they didn't get recommended to me but the rants did because people didn't care about the vegan, they wanted to hate on vegans. The vegans are usually called contrarians and they are a small group with minimal effect, anti-vegans are also a contrarian group but extremely big and they tricked me to 2 videos with interesting enough thumbnails about that vegan teacher, i though she killed a puppy or smt with how serious the videos looked. ATP "vegan haters" are just a seperate group that cause as much drama as possible, they became the annoying vegan stereotype. This doesn't just end with vegans-antivegans thought, the "SJWS" and junk are just as worse, right now odysee's frontpage is filled with videos about how sjw's are ruining pedowood and the ratio of actual content to anti-sjw is quite bad in odysee, i don't think sjw's affect me as much as those people filling odysee frontpage do. Another group that are more annoying than the group they hate is arch-haters. I have been using arch wiki and forum for quite some time now and i literally met 0 "arch elitist" yet, there are literally more comics written about toxic arch users than actual elitist arch users, which is extremely annoying because my first introduction to linux was a arch meme about how toxic arch users are soo i stayed as far away as possible until i realised when i ask a linux question, the answer usually comes from a arch/gentoo user and they are never elitist.
I gave 3 examples but i saw more and more examples after i thought about how much i hate these anti-contrarians.

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I can't stand the anti-contrarian beliefs and people that "don't want to hear about $subject". It will make sense with examples, trust me.
In the nearly 15 years of using the interwebz(only 5-6 of it is in english net), i have never seen one vegan thats insufferable, however i saw dozens of vids about that vegan teacher rant videos. I still didn't see any of her videos, they didn't get recommended to me but the rants did because people didn't care about the vegan, they wanted to hate on vegans. The vegans are usually called contrarians and they are a small group with minimal effect, anti-vegans are also a contrarian group but extremely big and they tricked me to 2 videos with interesting enough thumbnails about that vegan teacher, i though she killed a puppy or smt with how serious the videos looked. ATP "vegan haters" are just a seperate group that cause as much drama as possible, they became the annoying vegan stereotype. This doesn't just end with vegans-antivegans thought, the "SJWS" and junk are just as worse, right now odysee's frontpage is filled with videos about how sjw's are ruining pedowood and the ratio of actual content to anti-sjw is quite bad in odysee, i don't think sjw's affect me as much as those people filling odysee frontpage do. Another group that are more annoying than the group they hate is arch-haters. I have been using arch wiki and forum for quite some time now and i literally met 0 "arch elitist" yet, there are literally more comics written about toxic arch users than actual elitist arch users, which is extremely annoying because my first introduction to linux was a arch meme about how toxic arch users are soo i stayed as far away as possible until i realised when i ask a linux question, the answer usually comes from a arch/gentoo user and they are never elitist.
I gave 3 examples but i saw more and more examples after i thought about how much i hate these anti-contrarians.
not to shit on your post at all (i think it's rather valid on the whole) but I've totally met one of the toxic vegan stereotype people in real life, got to sit through an entire meal out with that person shaming my friend who had restrictive-eating type eating disorder for having an egg, it was pretty disgusting. pretty much only that person that i've ever seen in real life though, but will be honest I don't hang out in circles with lots of vegans.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
You're lucky, I guess? The number of such contrarians is over blown, but they undoubtedly exist (well I can't speak for arch elitists, but the other two are definitely real). I think the fact that most people in America have had at least one negative experience in real life with someone that feels the need to preach their specific lifestyle in such an aggressive and unnecessary way also makes people more likely to speak out about them. It's one thing to read obnoxious vegan comments online, it's another to have your dinner ruined because a friend of a friend tries to pick a fight with someone for eating meat.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Yep, I was definitely overthinking this.

I was going to say something like "I don't miss the old internet" but I couldn't bring myself to.
I will doxx you and beat you, you fucking piece of shit.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I'm very conflicted on the idea of crossdressing. I have, in private, tried it the few times I ever got an opportunity to and I enjoyed it, up until I hated myself and threw out all the clothes. I think it's been a thing for decades that girls can wear guy stuff and it's quite normal, but feminine clothes is strictly off for guys still; unless you pull it off nigh perfectly, people will make sour faces at you and that's just how it is. Since I've been getting the feelings again, I wonder if I should just accept that I want to do that every now and then. Honestly I feel like I would actually be able to pull off feminine clothes, only thing I'd be stuck on is the voice
I'll be hoenst with you fella, always do what makes you feel happy and comfortable, if crossdressing makes you feel comfortable in a way, do it, but never do something to please the construct, always do what makes you happy, i'm not crossdresser or anything, i feel identify and happy with my identity as a cisgender male, but you know, i always wanted to have long hair, but people always talked bad about the idea, my parents didn't liked it, and in such a conservative society i live in, is not something that is well seeing, but you know what, i didn't gave a fuck about what society thinks, i let it grow anyways, and now is quite long, and i fucking love how i look, it makes me feel confident about myself, i feel more handsome this way.

So my advice is, that clothing is a construct, you can dress wherever the fuck you want, your own personal happiness is the only thing that should matter, so think about it, every decision, is the right decision, as long as it comes from you.

Virtual Cafe Awards

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I hate it when you go into a hobbyist store like a Game Stop and the clerk tries to talk to you about what you're buying. Like the girl working there will start saying stuff like "OMG I love this game! :3" It's like, "Ma'am, I'm just here to buy Pokemon for my wife. Please leave me alone."

Related to that, I kind of like self check outs.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards