Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
im starting to think the train incidents are just well executed terrorist attacks
>obama wants electric braking systems like the rest of the first world for the trains
>train companies seethe because it's expensive af
>trump rolls that law back
>biden too senile to listen to the train driver union that urge for the electric brakes to come back
>somehow people are surprised that trains crash

edit: some research suggests that ECPs are actually not that much safer but this claim comes from private researchers from the train companies lmao

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
>biden too senile to listen to the train driver union that urge for the electric brakes to come back
Biden's fault was being a union busting sack of shit looking to implicate all of us, rather than dare to look inward

Virtual Cafe Awards
Cannot believe the best excuse the government could come up with was "We've decided to just start randomly blasting shit out of the sky without even checking what it is first, probably just a balloon or some shit i dunno lmao. Also, no you aren't allowed to see them."

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
im starting to think the train incidents are just well executed terrorist attacks
Nah, it's literally just corporate greed and the downstream effects of Union busting.

It's pretty suspicious how little coverage it is getting too, although this could just be a reflection of how disinterested the general public is
MSNBC and CNN can't cover it because it would show that Dems are union busting tools that hate poor people just as much as any conservative. Fox can't cover it because it would show how greedy and complicit Republicans at both the national and Ohio state level are in destroying the industrial middle class they claim to be "fighting the establishment" on behalf of.

That and, you know, literally no one in power has ever cared about poor white people in the rust belt. Ever.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=C7TeH7S-9A4

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
So it feels like this topic dropped out of the news cycle pretty quick. Anyone know anything new?
Unfortunately I have been following UFO stuff and since David Grusch it's just been a load of UFO guys doing the old "something's coming! i promise!" bit where they don't actually put anything up, so we're back to status quo ante discus.

Virtual Cafe Awards

InsufferableCynic

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Unfortunately I have been following UFO stuff and since David Grusch it's just been a load of UFO guys doing the old "something's coming! i promise!" bit where they don't actually put anything up, so we're back to status quo ante discus.
So nothing has changed then. UFO brainlets have been planning "damning proof" for decades.

Also it reminds me of Trump's kraken lawsuit that never materialized.

I guess never trust anyone until they put their money where their mouth is

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
So then, looking back over all the UFO news in 2023, was this a psyop or was this just something that caught some steam because of literal balloons (ie not Roswell "balloons")?
So from what I can tell, the military said the other objects were "not balloons" then quickly classified it and now refuse to talk about it. Separately David Grusch guy came forward and said there were crash retrievals. There was incidentally a video from Alaska that got taken down which showed a lot of military hardware flying around near where one of the early 2023 objects got shot down.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
So then, looking back over all the UFO news in 2023, was this a psyop or was this just something that caught some steam because of literal balloons (ie not Roswell "balloons")?
Yes, IMO it was a massive psyop, and not enough people took it seriously. They flooded the news with this stuff, and by and large the viewers shrugged it off. I don't personally know anyone who took this UFO thing seriously; people are much more concerned about the price of groceries and rent increases.

Still, the seeds have been planted. The recent willingness of the government to discuss these things tells me that they're working on something. It's just not ready yet. When they feel the people are receptive, I anticipate a real circus of a reveal.

And whatever you do, don't believe 'em!

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe I'm not imaginative, but why wouldn't the government declassify knowledge of aliens? I can see that keeping secret if it is a known earth-made craft or weapon.

I guess aside from the rumor that the mostly Mormon-based 3 letter agencies think aliens would be demons.
If you take the crash retrieval thing as being true, then I guess declassing what you know means peer adversaries know how far along you are with figuring it out

Virtual Cafe Awards