handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Fow5h6mXEAA1c6Y.png

China joining in

Virtual Cafe Awards
If this is a psyop it is a very strange one considering their diminishing reluctance to admit they have no idea what these things are. Suddenly having to constantly scramble F22s to shoot down UFOs in US airspace is both alarming and embarrassing and eventually the public will demand to see the objects. Why would they do this to themselves? Ipso facto aliens are real and the invasion has begun.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
word on the bird is also UFO in Uruguay. I don't think this is Great Power Competition or a psyop tbh
For me it's similar to the food plant fires, where it's hard to tell what all is a semi-regular occurrence and what's getting amplified because of the increased public interest/eyes on it. Anything regarding UFOs/UAPs or space phenomenon is going to get extra press attention for the time being.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
If this is a psyop it is a very strange one considering their diminishing reluctance to admit they have no idea what these things are. Suddenly having to constantly scramble F22s to shoot down UFOs in US airspace is both alarming and embarrassing and eventually the public will demand to see the objects. Why would they do this to themselves? Ipso facto aliens are real and the invasion has begun.
by the same logic, it makes it more believable if they do it this way

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Whether they are a real alien invaders or just supertech of usa/nato enemies, project blue beam or a trailer of a fucking xfiles new season, im gonna still fucking enjoy the spectacle the same from my crypt, drinking cardamon tea with cinnamon and ginger.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Fo37ijwWIA0Di9V

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Damn didn't know this thread existed, may want to merge mine in to reduce clutter.

Anyways, Canadian general says the UFO shot down over Yukon was a balloon. whoops

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/nfTmn-zSXRw?feature=share&t=1269

Your YouTube link isnt working for me, not sure why but I blame my browser configuration
So it's a balloon now? According to some secondhand govt stooge? Even after numerous govt press conferences the US couldnt even elaborate on what the hell these objects were. The fact we aren't being fed a narrative like the first balloon is concerning.
dr-phil.gif

Balloon is the oldest trick in the book. I get the impression that the government shot down shit and they still dont even know what it is lul. They're not even bothering to lie about it being Russian/Chinese

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
Blah blah blah who even cares at this point? """ALIENS""" you havent even taken it into consideration that if there was """ALIENS""" some glowy space agency would've seen it coming here... "Oh It's Just Really Fast" then how was it able to get "shot down" doofus? Clearly just another huge pysop to keep our eyes off of the fact that an Ohio train just spilled 50 different chemicals into a river that can impact the drinking water for the entire population of several states (and they most likely did that on purpose too)

WE'D HAVE TO COMPHREHEND THE FACT THAT IF THERE ARE """ALIENS""" HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY HAVE THE ABILITY FOR THEIR ""TECHNOLOGY"" TO PROPERLY TRAVEL WITHIN OUR PLANETS ATMOSPHERE, GRAVITY, AND HAPPEN TO HAVE MATERIALS THAT CAN BE PUNCTURED AND DESTROYED BY OUR WEAPONRY????
CONNECT THE DOTS, even then they aren't reporting on these for a reason and when they report on these they're doing it FOR A REASON.

there's a reason why the Ohio derailment isn't being reported and this alien bs is something to keep you delusional :DDDDDDDD

Virtual Cafe Awards

inuyashiware

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The US this the US that. When is the US going to criminally charge all Epsteins Clients?
When is the US gonna hold accountable one of their own institutions for all the Human Rights Violations against its own Citizens?
When is the US gonna stop digging its debt hole even deeper?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I'm more or less convinced that this entire "alien" thing is a massive psy-op. Decades have been spent sowing the idea of UFOs and other supposedly extra-terrestrial phenomena in the public consciousness. The timing of this news (not to mention the newfound willingness of the media and government to discuss these things in the open) is, to me, a clear sign that it's all a sham.

As a general rule of life, one can do much worse than to assume everything in the news is fake and gay. In fact, more often than not, the holder of such a policy is proven correct.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
The US this the US that. When is the US going to criminally charge all Epsteins Clients?
When is the US gonna hold accountable one of their own institutions for all the Human Rights Violations against its own Citizens?
When is the US gonna stop digging its debt hole even deeper?
E5L8GSBWQAIEyBv.png

Americans love UFOs!

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Blah blah blah who even cares at this point? """ALIENS""" you havent even taken it into consideration that if there was """ALIENS""" some glowy space agency would've seen it coming here... "Oh It's Just Really Fast" then how was it able to get "shot down" doofus? Clearly just another huge pysop to keep our eyes off of the fact that an Ohio train just spilled 50 different chemicals into a river that can impact the drinking water for the entire population of several states (and they most likely did that on purpose too)

WE'D HAVE TO COMPHREHEND THE FACT THAT IF THERE ARE """ALIENS""" HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY HAVE THE ABILITY FOR THEIR ""TECHNOLOGY"" TO PROPERLY TRAVEL WITHIN OUR PLANETS ATMOSPHERE, GRAVITY, AND HAPPEN TO HAVE MATERIALS THAT CAN BE PUNCTURED AND DESTROYED BY OUR WEAPONRY????
CONNECT THE DOTS, even then they aren't reporting on these for a reason and when they report on these they're doing it FOR A REASON.

there's a reason why the Ohio derailment isn't being reported and this alien bs is something to keep you delusional :DDDDDDDD
That's the million dollar question isn't it? Tbh I'm starting to doubt they shot the Alaska/Canadian ones down, I think they may have tried, but failed. After all we still have no documentation of the supposed recovery efforts or any indication of what it is. With the US tuning it's radars and taking a hardline approach to aerial encroachments, they may have viewed this as their window to engage these UAPs they've known about for years. The spy balloon event just provides the cover for these ops to be conducted.

You and I both know that's never going to happen because it implicates TPTB. When the justice system fails, it's up to the people to bring about law and order. Unironically bring back lynch mobs. They wouldn't be so bold to traffic children out in the open if they knew there were tangible consequences to their actions. :uncleted:

Tbh I'm somewhat tired of everyone just claiming this is merely a psyop. We're certainly in a packed newsweek with the Ohio train derailment, Nordstream expose, Pfizer expose, and shit ass economy, but we're all well aware of it. It's good that people even in msm comment sections are raising awareness of all of this but I really get the impression there is some fuckery going about with this UAP thing. The messaging is so weird by govt standards.

Virtual Cafe Awards