US claims to have shot down flying unmanned cylindrical object over Alaska

Brapuccino

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.zeropointfool.com
There's a couple of ways to look at this situation, especially since official information and credible leaks are scarce at the moment. As much as I'd like it to be ayylmaos I doubt it's that. The cylindrical UAPs disclosed a couple of years ago seemed to have maneuvering capabilities essentially defying the laws of known aviation physics, the odds of the US successfully shooting down something like that not only once, but twice now, seems low.

The other is that these are more balloons, probably Chinese but can't say for sure. But that begs the question of why the official language regarding these last two takedowns are so vague and details are scarce, especially with all the press the first one got. Official sources and the press were very quick to deam the first one a Chinese spy balloon. Meanwhile the government is saying that what was shot down over Alaska "wasn't an aircraft per se." Well how tf is it not an aircraft if it's flying around at a level deamed a threat to commercial airliners?? Perhaps it's just a poor choice of wording on their end but this vagueness just stands out to me as really odd.

I dunno I mean just the fact the US is actively shooting down objects in their airspace like this now is pretty crazy too me.

Personally I don't think this whole thing is some fake psyop/distraction. If that was the intent I don't think they'd keep the details as vague as they are, they'd have a flimsy narrative ready to go.
look at this very convenient spike in suspicious UFO activity right at the time the US is having its worst environmental crisis!
I mean seriously fellas, TWO trains both carrying dangerous toxic chemicals? And the media still refuses to openly report on it, you really have to go out of your way to look for that shit unlike with this China balloon nonsense.
I don't know, honestly, but kind of "sus" as the kids say.

Fo37ijwWIA0Di9V
lol nuff said.

Imagine it really is aliens though and not some distraction. We sure are making a bad impression by shooting at them.

It reminds me of Sentinel Island, that stone age tribe island that is super hostile. Since they're super hostile everyone has basically decided to "protect" them and leave them in the stone age forever.

Maybe the alien federation has make the same decision about us?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Aliens = Demons
/thread
yo for real what if thats the next phase. They come down from the skies pretending to be benevolent extra terrestrial beings but then start pushing us towards self destructive satantic shit

Virtual Cafe Awards

Onryō

A post-human survival horror story.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
yo for real what if thats the next phase. They come down from the skies pretending to be benevolent extra terrestrial beings but then start pushing us towards self destructive satantic shit
start learning survival skills and get yourself a nice boomstick

Virtual Cafe Awards

selfKaiHarness

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I feel their mass distraction of the fake alien invasion will end up a fucking bust that almost no fear will be released and only laughter and tickles will come out. Then the real ET disclosure will come soon, the cabal realizes they were cock-blocked on all ends with no easy or hard way out and says "fuck this shit we surrender" and takes the death penalty for their crimes against life itself for their Human Instrumentality plan.

Once that ends, the ET disclosure comes in full force. Everyone is living in a false life derived of purpose and fun intentionally by the guilty rich, secret technologies was made available to the public, many truths are now revealed in bite-sized pieces weekly so that people don't freak out, and aliens will soon to be welcomed in the world on the surface from the inner earth, outer space, and the entire galaxy.

At least there is a very high chance we may see some sexy Saiyans during that. If you are a Namekian kinda guy, you might see Piccolo very soon so you're in luck. If you are a Frost demon lover, you might see either Frieza or Biggie Cheese Cooler but i suspect they'll be way different compared to their anime counterparts or some shit. i don't know but we'll see. I would love to see all of Social Media blow up in freakouts n' shit once that happens.

dragon ball z db GIF

Couldn't imagine driving my car to a bunch of saiyans in the now defunct Hollywood two years from now and showing them a old DBZ meme from 2008 for shits and giggles.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I feel their mass distraction of the fake alien invasion will end up a fucking bust that almost no fear will be released and only laughter and tickles will come out. Then the real ET disclosure will come soon, the cabal realizes they were cock-blocked on all ends with no easy or hard way out and says "fuck this shit we surrender" and takes the death penalty for their crimes against life itself for their Human Instrumentality plan.

Once that ends, the ET disclosure comes in full force. Everyone is living in a false life derived of purpose and fun intentionally by the guilty rich, secret technologies was made available to the public, many truths are now revealed in bite-sized pieces weekly so that people don't freak out, and aliens will soon to be welcomed in the world on the surface from the inner earth, outer space, and the entire galaxy.

At least there is a very high chance we may see some sexy Saiyans during that. If you are a Namekian kinda guy, you might see Piccolo very soon so you're in luck. If you are a Frost demon lover, you might see either Frieza or Biggie Cheese Cooler but i suspect they'll be way different compared to their anime counterparts or some shit. i don't know but we'll see. I would love to see all of Social Media blow up in freakouts n' shit once that happens.

dragon ball z db GIF

Couldn't imagine driving my car to a bunch of saiyans in the now defunct Hollywood two years from now and showing them a old DBZ meme from 2008 for shits and giggles.
With all these revelations about ancient advanced civilizations having existed before the ice age is anyone thinking that these UFOs might just be advanced humans from a previous era?

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards