What's new

Vaporwave Drone

Shi_dawg

Vaporwave's #1 Dumb Fuck
Awards
Vaporwave drone isn't anything new, it just usually goes under the name slushwave. telepath and dream catalogue have done a lot of that in the past.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Awards
Vaporwave drone isn't anything new, it just usually goes under the name slushwave. telepath and dream catalogue have done a lot of that in the past.
それは良い点です。たくさんのスラッシュウェーブが牧草地や山などの広いオープンスペースを扱っていることに気づきました。これは、サブジャンルの壮大でオープンな感覚と関係があると思います。良い例は、カバーの遠いささやき、電気幼児の古典的なリリースです

遠いささやき.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)

robotflack

New Traveler
Awards
Yes. Actually listening to
猫 シ Corp. : Palm Mall
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kovd7OzcU9s

makes me realise that maybe the drone element isn't what I was looking for, but this kind of ambient sound. Drone might be cool slapped over this. But I don't know, it is great anyway. And it is hard to improve on perfection.
I was listening to this when I was sick and I just thought it was part of my fevered dream. I'm glad it exists.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)

AlmostHalf10

9:25 am
Awards
I love these vaporwave albums where you call scroll through it and it's just one long note.
As others mentioned, this style is commonly known as Slushwave (And a little bit Dreampunk I think)

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Awards
はい、曲にドローンを追加すると、それは本当にそれをワンランク上に上げることができます

Virtual Cafe Awards

Shi_dawg

Vaporwave's #1 Dumb Fuck
Awards
I love these vaporwave albums where you call scroll through it and it's just one long note.
As others mentioned, this style is commonly known as Slushwave (And a little bit Dreampunk I think)
yeah, dreampunk is more commonly associated with synthwave and outrun though

Virtual Cafe Awards