Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
I can't imagine how much work it must've been to put this list together! I'm proud to be on here for sure, and happy to see so many people I've already spoken to/heard their music/followed on twitter.

In 2020 I aim to listen to each artist on this list at least once! who's with me?

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Eis-T said:
I can't imagine how much work it must've been to put this list together! I'm proud to be on here for sure, and happy to see so many people I've already spoken to/heard their music/followed on twitter.

In 2020 I aim to listen to each artist on this list at least once! who's with me?
That's an extensive list but I'm down!

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Eis-T said:

Congratulations! And yeah I'm down.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bedtimebunnage

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
So grateful to have been included on this list! Huge respect to Polyglot for putting it all together, will be working my way through slowly but surely ;)

Virtual Cafe Awards

polyglotwave

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Hey! Thanks for featuring my guide on here.

I'm currently working on the track order for the compilation album which will drop on Halcyon Tapes around mid February. I'm finding this a fun task which can significantly affect the way the tracks are presented to the listener. I want to aim to present them in the best possible context.