What's new

Vaporwave Up and Comers 2020 Guide

IlluminatiPirate

Well-Known Traveler
LV

Awards
A cool guide made by polygotwave! It is an outstanding list of people from the community featuring very good vaporwave artists

https://twitter.com/polyglotwave/status/1211751230306996225?s=19
https://photos.app.goo.gl/VzsnpbbWgzFeAmudA

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
LV

Awards
I can't imagine how much work it must've been to put this list together! I'm proud to be on here for sure, and happy to see so many people I've already spoken to/heard their music/followed on twitter.

In 2020 I aim to listen to each artist on this list at least once! who's with me?

IlluminatiPirate

Well-Known Traveler
LV

Awards
Eis-T said:
I can't imagine how much work it must've been to put this list together! I'm proud to be on here for sure, and happy to see so many people I've already spoken to/heard their music/followed on twitter.

In 2020 I aim to listen to each artist on this list at least once! who's with me?
That's an extensive list but I'm down!

shiftycomfort

Moderator Member
LV

Awards
Eis-T said:

Congratulations! And yeah I'm down.

bedtimebunnage

Traveler
LV

Awards
So grateful to have been included on this list! Huge respect to Polyglot for putting it all together, will be working my way through slowly but surely ;)

polyglotwave

New Traveler
LV

Hey! Thanks for featuring my guide on here.

I'm currently working on the track order for the compilation album which will drop on Halcyon Tapes around mid February. I'm finding this a fun task which can significantly affect the way the tracks are presented to the listener. I want to aim to present them in the best possible context.

Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.