Wage Cuck Thread. Post Wage Cuck memes, experiences, news stories ect.

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
So I got two stories of my wage cucking.
1st one
> Be Lifeguard
>Was gonna be cool baywatch dude strutting the beach
>no beach hires me due to no experience
>only company that does is an indoor one indoor swimming pool for kids
>its okay, ill gain some experience and then do sum baywatch shit :AYAYARRR:
>Place is over crowded with children
>safety violations everywhere
>don't do any cool lifeguard shit
>basically become a babysitter and janitor
>one day, kid takes a shit in the shower
>shit is all over the floor,
>had to clear everyone out.
>kid tries to hide some poop by placing poop in under the shower crate in the floor
>also puts poop inside the soap dispenser
>had to use a thin glove to get the poop out as it got stuck in there
>was finnesed

>quit 2 weeks later

2nd story
>worked at glue factory
>smelled like cancer
>no mask? Isn't dangerous to smell these chemicals all day without any protection?
>was told "you'll get used to it"
>2nd day at work
>doing quality control
>one of the cans spontaneously combusts
>noped out of there and quit on the spot.

I may post more, but here are some wage cuck memes. And if you have stories you don't have to post them in greentext style like I did.

20210228_143742.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
I left a retail job a little bit before a coworker of mine did; we had been working together for over half a decade. I think he was better equipped to deal with the crappy work because he had this sort-of superpower to not put up with anyone's bullshit. I would frequently cringe at some of his interactions, but I was also a bit envious of his confidence at the same time

That's not super related to the story though. The final straw for him before leaving retail forever was when a kid pissed on the carpeted floor and no one from management cared. There were people whose job it was to clean the bathroom or pick up messes or whatever, but management didn't consider this particular incident to even be a big enough deal to ask someone to clean

He ended up doing what he could to clean it and quit very soon after for an even lower paying job. He still jokingly refers to this incident as "pee-gate."

My leaving story isn't as interesting or humorous -- I had actually intended to stay part-time because I ended up getting into an "okay" paying role that I legitimately enjoyed at the retail store. This only lasted for a few weeks though. During my orientation period at my new, "real" job, we were all given a list of benefits and this presentation ended up stressing that we could cash out our vacation time at any point, or have it roll over, or get paid out when we retire or quit. The retail job offered none of these things of course -- we would lose our vacation time year to year, and it was against policy to make any attempt to cash it out while quitting. I asked for a raise, roughly around the half-way point between what I made between the 2 jobs, got denied, and put my notice in immediately after. "This company really doesn't give a shit about me" describes most of these types of jobs that don't require an education, but eh. I've worked much worse jobs and I'm certain that there are many others out there working even worse than I ever had. Could do a lot worse than retail

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I currently work in tree surgery and first day of the job my boss failed to provide me with appropriate PPE to wear around a woodchip so I almost blew my hearing first day of the job so that's great. You'll be surprised the amount of health and safety risks that are violated on a daily basis, second day of job I was made to trim a conifer up a ladder with a hedge trimmer having no prior training, of course the customer had no idea he had a complete newbie cutting his expensive bush, that day was fucking scary. I've also had to cut back a conifer while the work van moved to get it to an acceptable size and I still wonder how I didn't fall off that day. Dangerous work but the money is good and yeah I need the money lol.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
So I got two stories of my wage cucking.
1st one
> Be Lifeguard
>Was gonna be cool baywatch dude strutting the beach
>no beach hires me due to no experience
>only company that does is an indoor one indoor swimming pool for kids
>its okay, ill gain some experience and then do sum baywatch shit :AYAYARRR:
>Place is over crowded with children
>safety violations everywhere
>don't do any cool lifeguard shit
>basically become a babysitter and janitor
>one day, kid takes a shit in the shower
>shit is all over the floor,
>had to clear everyone out.
>kid tries to hide some poop by placing poop in under the shower crate in the floor
>also puts poop inside the soap dispenser
>had to use a thin glove to get the poop out as it got stuck in there
>was finnesed

>quit 2 weeks later

This isn't my story but you reminded of something that happened to a buddy of mine which was the worst thing any wagie I've known personally been subjected to.

>Friend works as a maintenance guy at an upscale gym
>Gym members are all loaded, paying an insane amount and are basically allowed to do whatever they want
>Friend is hanging out with nothing to do
>Anon comes up to Friend
>hey there's two guys getting really... friendly in the showers
>Friend goes and finds two dudes fucking in the shower
>Cum EVERYWHERE
>Two dudes get banned but manager told Friend he has to deep clean the showers
>He refuses
>Threatens to be fired

>Spends the rest of his shift scrubbing cum off the shower floor

he later found out it was probably a workplace OHS (occupational health and safety) violation because of what he was given to do the job with but never followed up with it because he was afraid to piss off his boss. I think we were 18 when this happened so he was inexperienced and didn't know better.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
This isn't my story but you reminded of something that happened to a buddy of mine which was the worst thing any wagie I've known personally been subjected to.

>Friend works as a maintenance guy at an upscale gym
>Gym members are all loaded, paying an insane amount and are basically allowed to do whatever they want
>Friend is hanging out with nothing to do
>Anon comes up to Friend
>hey there's two guys getting really... friendly in the showers
>Friend goes and finds two dudes fucking in the shower
>Cum EVERYWHERE
>Two dudes get banned but manager told Friend he has to deep clean the showers
>He refuses
>Threatens to be fired

>Spends the rest of his shift scrubbing cum off the shower floor

he later found out it was probably a workplace OHS (occupational health and safety) violation because of what he was given to do the job with but never followed up with it because he was afraid to piss off his boss. I think we were 18 when this happened so he was inexperienced and didn't know better.
>tfw become the work cum scrubber

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

PageNotFound

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
This is so depressing, I think working for a big company or someone else is very draining and not self-fulfilling, as outlined by everyone here. Is there a way around this? As a programmer, how easy is it to become independent? Make your own apps and post them? Make games and post them? I heard it's very hard but can someone give me a little hope?

Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This is so depressing, I think working for a big company or someone else is very draining and not self-fulfilling, as outlined by everyone here. Is there a way around this? As a programmer, how easy is it to become independent? Make your own apps and post them? Make games and post them? I heard it's very hard but can someone give me a little hope?
You could always do contracted work and split time between a few companies. That helps feels like you can always up and leave if you get tired of a place

Virtual Cafe Awards

PageNotFound

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I have a friend who works in an amazon warehouse and he told me that they were thinking of taking away workers' cellphones during hours as company policy.
You will own nothing and you will be waging.

It's probably because if some accident of violation happens, they can't record it. That's a red flag.

Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Doesn't contracted work pay significantly less though? Can you explain to me how the contracted pay would compare?
I'm a contractor and I get paid way more than I did when I was just a normal wagie. I don't get healthcare or other benefits outside of PTO, but the base salary is significantly higher than it should be for my role.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I have a friend who works in an amazon warehouse and he told me that they were thinking of taking away workers' cellphones during hours as company policy.
I wonder how many years we're away from Amazon holding their employees' passports except for designated vacation periods like Arab countries do to their migrant (slave) workers.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

bounga32

know your own preparation and power.
Reaction score
Awards
>5 years ago
>work at a fast food/gas station hybrid type of place
> work during the day in the summer
>stock drinks in a freezer
>I get a call from the manager that there is a horrible odor coming from the bathroom
>Some dude who looks about 300 pounds(probably obese) comes to me and says "I've made a horrible mess" in the most depressing manner. I look over and the walls and ground are smeared with shit. The toilet is overflown with brown and green as well as the seat.
>I end up cleaning it for at least an hour. The stench was bad. I wasn't given anything to cover my mouth, i was breathing in and enduring that awful smell. Manager don't even recognize the integrity of me dealing with that.

Then i quit a year later and decided to just college for 4 years.

Virtual Cafe Awards
So how much time of your day does it take compared to a wagie slavie job?
Was a contracted painter for a summer with my father's company, blue collar work pays a lot, but they work you like hell. 8 hour days, 5 days a week, my dad would work 6 or 7 days occasionally. Commuted two hours round trip to the site we painted. Contractors will go far away to get bids, even going as far to book hotels afar and living on the site for a while. At least I felt like I was working for myself.

Contractors will bid for a set price so if you get your job done fast, you can make a lot in a short time. Ofc this is more suitable for a young person looking to make some nice money for a few years, don't do this your whole life unless you want chronic health problems.

Virtual Cafe Awards