Wage Cuck Thread. Post Wage Cuck memes, experiences, news stories ect.

PageNotFound

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Was a contracted painter for a summer with my father's company, blue collar work pays a lot, but they work you like hell. 8 hour days, 5 days a week, my dad would work 6 or 7 days occasionally. Commuted two hours round trip to the site we painted. Contractors will go far away to get bids, even going as far to book hotels afar and living on the site for a while. At least I felt like I was working for myself.

Contractors will bid for a set price so if you get your job done fast, you can make a lot in a short time. Ofc this is more suitable for a young person looking to make some nice money for a few years, don't do this your whole life unless you want chronic health problems.
Well I'll be looking for programming jobs so hopefully they won't have the health risks that other jobs have.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Well I'll be looking for programming jobs so hopefully they won't have the health risks that other jobs have.
For sure, there's contracting work for all fields of work. Good luck with that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

charo

Former panopticon security guard
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zabrozo.tumblr.com
I've been working in public video surveillance for three years now. It's hell. I can say without a doubt that it has taken a blow on my paranoia and mental health. We work in association with the local cops and emergency services so I also was a dispatcher for a year and half, without receiving a proper dispatcher training and payment. I only do live surveillance and timeline analysis now. It still sucks, but I can't really afford to lose the job rn (unemployment in Argentina is Terrible).

Virtual Cafe Awards

juicy_ricky

crusader of the glob realmz.....
Reaction score
Awards
Bro....
Worked in a fabric dyeing mill/sweatshop for about 1 1/2 years. It was legit 115 degrees in there at all times. HUGE barrels of loose chemicals everywhere. Machines from the 80's running software off of a fucking floppy disc. Monitors looked like something from Fallout. No respirators. No problem. Getting paid 11 dollars an hour to dye 500 dollar t shirts for supreme (I got a few unprinted blanks with the logo tag inside). The ever present haze of cancer in the air at all times. But....you could smoke cigs/weed/meth inside because no one gave a shit. It was 45 seconds from my house so no commute. Let me off work early to go to raves and such. So not all bad....but I'm 1000% growing some kind of massive tumor in my body now or am sterile. Time will tell :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
:hspin::itcouldbeworse:

Attachments

• 1638149205400.png
    1638149205400.png
    283.4 KB · Views: 275
  • 1638149144236.png
    1638149144236.png
    441.8 KB · Views: 258
  • 1638148997333.jpg
    1638148997333.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 254
  • 1638148936144.png
    1638148936144.png
    451.3 KB · Views: 251
Virtual Cafe Awards

Rocky

The SPAZ
Reaction score
Awards
So I got two stories of my wage cucking.
1st one
> Be Lifeguard
>Was gonna be cool baywatch dude strutting the beach
>no beach hires me due to no experience
>only company that does is an indoor one indoor swimming pool for kids
>its okay, ill gain some experience and then do sum baywatch shit :AYAYARRR:
>Place is over crowded with children
>safety violations everywhere
>don't do any cool lifeguard shit
>basically become a babysitter and janitor
>one day, kid takes a shit in the shower
>shit is all over the floor,
>had to clear everyone out.
>kid tries to hide some poop by placing poop in under the shower crate in the floor
>also puts poop inside the soap dispenser
>had to use a thin glove to get the poop out as it got stuck in there
>was finnesed

>quit 2 weeks later

2nd story
>worked at glue factory
>smelled like cancer
>no mask? Isn't dangerous to smell these chemicals all day without any protection?
>was told "you'll get used to it"
>2nd day at work
>doing quality control
>one of the cans spontaneously combusts
>noped out of there and quit on the spot.

I may post more, but here are some wage cuck memes. And if you have stories you don't have to post them in greentext style like I did.

View attachment 4492
LOL'ing so fuggen hard at the marty memes rofl sorry my reply added nothing but this shit got me hard
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
So I got two stories of my wage cucking.
1st one
> Be Lifeguard
>Was gonna be cool baywatch dude strutting the beach
>no beach hires me due to no experience
>only company that does is an indoor one indoor swimming pool for kids
>its okay, ill gain some experience and then do sum baywatch shit :AYAYARRR:
>Place is over crowded with children
>safety violations everywhere
>don't do any cool lifeguard shit
>basically become a babysitter and janitor
>one day, kid takes a shit in the shower
>shit is all over the floor,
>had to clear everyone out.
>kid tries to hide some poop by placing poop in under the shower crate in the floor
>also puts poop inside the soap dispenser
>had to use a thin glove to get the poop out as it got stuck in there
>was finnesed

>quit 2 weeks later

2nd story
>worked at glue factory
>smelled like cancer
>no mask? Isn't dangerous to smell these chemicals all day without any protection?
>was told "you'll get used to it"
>2nd day at work
>doing quality control
>one of the cans spontaneously combusts
>noped out of there and quit on the spot.

I may post more, but here are some wage cuck memes. And if you have stories you don't have to post them in greentext style like I did.

View attachment 4492
OSHA is good, actually...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Makadam

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Wage cuck? I am the modern Atlas, carrying the weight of men on my shoulder. I am Prometheus, sharing the light of life with his folk. I am the provider, the Big Brother, the figure that families thank for giving them the food on their tables. I am, indeed, a supermarket worker.

No but seriously, it kinda is like that. Shit can be tough at times but at the end of the day, I am feeding people, and a lot of them show some appreciation for our work. Still, there's always enough stuff to get on your nerves. Old people being antsy because there's only one cashier, meanwhile they can spend hours blocking the aisle talking with their buddies, oblivious to the rest of the world. In general, a lot of people seem to be on auto pilot of sorts, just floating there and taking space. People leave their trolleys wherever, and they make these sheepish faces when you make it known they're in the way. The absolute degeneracy of people who decide they're not buying an article, so they leave it on a completely unrelated shelf. Then there are the reprobates who find the nearest pack of their preferred beverage and tear it open to grab a single item, even though the shelves are filled with the stuff.
And the theft, holy hell. You don't realise the benefits of African-style hand chopping punishment for thieves until you've worked in a store. At the same time, you can't really grasp how much food gets wasted until you've worked in a store, either. Oh, and the stupidity of the average person, but I guess I already brushed upon that one.

This last year has been something else with the corona, but it definitely peaked in the last few months. It's like we were on the losing side on the Eastern front. Every day, we'd come to work and someone else would be on sick leave, we wouldn't get the stuff we ordered and we'd get too much stuff we didn't order. And The corpos don't care, obviously. All that matters is the green numbers on the monthly profit charts. It's doubly infuriating when you're busting your ass off for change and then you get news on the work phone application (it's mainly for work schedules and pay and other documentation, but you also get the retarded happy go lucky marketing bullshit you'd expect on the public website) about how we did super great this year despite all the corona stuff! Not that we noticed, the corona bonuses stopped when the government called off the pandemic like two months into it back in 2020!
You've got to fight on, though, you know. I am quite proud of what I do and I very much prefer coming home tired, having done some actual work, to being some tie wearing parasite.

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Wage cuck? I am the modern Atlas, carrying the weight of men on my shoulder. I am Prometheus, sharing the light of life with his folk. I am the provider, the Big Brother, the figure that families thank for giving them the food on their tables. I am, indeed, a supermarket worker.

No but seriously, it kinda is like that. Shit can be tough at times but at the end of the day, I am feeding people, and a lot of them show some appreciation for our work. Still, there's always enough stuff to get on your nerves. Old people being antsy because there's only one cashier, meanwhile they can spend hours blocking the aisle talking with their buddies, oblivious to the rest of the world. In general, a lot of people seem to be on auto pilot of sorts, just floating there and taking space. People leave their trolleys wherever, and they make these sheepish faces when you make it known they're in the way. The absolute degeneracy of people who decide they're not buying an article, so they leave it on a completely unrelated shelf. Then there are the reprobates who find the nearest pack of their preferred beverage and tear it open to grab a single item, even though the shelves are filled with the stuff.
And the theft, holy hell. You don't realise the benefits of African-style hand chopping punishment for thieves until you've worked in a store. At the same time, you can't really grasp how much food gets wasted until you've worked in a store, either. Oh, and the stupidity of the average person, but I guess I already brushed upon that one.

This last year has been something else with the corona, but it definitely peaked in the last few months. It's like we were on the losing side on the Eastern front. Every day, we'd come to work and someone else would be on sick leave, we wouldn't get the stuff we ordered and we'd get too much stuff we didn't order. And The corpos don't care, obviously. All that matters is the green numbers on the monthly profit charts. It's doubly infuriating when you're busting your ass off for change and then you get news on the work phone application (it's mainly for work schedules and pay and other documentation, but you also get the retarded happy go lucky marketing bullshit you'd expect on the public website) about how we did super great this year despite all the corona stuff! Not that we noticed, the corona bonuses stopped when the government called off the pandemic like two months into it back in 2020!
You've got to fight on, though, you know. I am quite proud of what I do and I very much prefer coming home tired, having done some actual work, to being some tie wearing parasite.
Übermensch

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I honestly never get people who claim to enjoy being wagies. My mother once claimed she enjoyed being a waitress and even enjoyed that wagie birthday dance they have to do when it is a child's birthday.
Speaking of which:

View: https://youtu.be/wxL9J2gYL0Y

Also I am calling it now: if Uncle Ted's anti-tech revolution happens, it will start with the wagies destroying the Marty robots.

Virtual Cafe Awards