War in Ukraine

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-0lyZblA74

I have put together information that hints towards the United States heading into war against Russia in Ukraine.
Couple that with this ominous message:
View attachment 23919

is this a sign of things to come?
They are making all the preparations, and getting everything set up in the most secretive way possible. When they say you will own nothing and be happy its because you and I will be vaporized by nukes.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
I was going to say something witty, but this is just fucking tragic bro. Imagine having a room temperature IQ. Just fuckin imagine it...

View attachment 23802
View attachment 23803

I think im going to start smoking again. While we can still afford to buy food and keep the lights on.
It's probably fake as I can't find any source for this graphic, but still hilarious.

Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-0lyZblA74

I have put together information that hints towards the United States heading into war against Russia in Ukraine.
Couple that with this ominous message:

They are making all the preparations, and getting everything set up in the most secretive way possible. When they say you will own nothing and be happy its because you and I will be vaporized by nukes.

Something I've only noticed recently, though I'm sure many others noticed it quite some time ago, is that as things become increasingly bizarre (by this I mean increasingly illogical narrative), the cycle for normalization, which used to be able to take its sweet time, has been increased to such a pace that the normalization isn't given sufficient time to dillute into the minds of the people. The covid narrative over effective of policy (masks, vaccines, distancing, etc.) was changing so quickly that it was obvious even to many normies that something was not right. It will be interesting to see what comes of this potential draft narrative. Were these statements because a draft is inbound or was it simply to prepare the minds as a draft is always a possibility. On a related note, I believe a draft would trigger a civil war. The USA is far too divided to demand such a thing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Putin compares war in Ukraine with criticism of J.K. Rowling and says the West is trying to 'cancel' Russia.
It was a big Sensible Chuckle(tm) watching the brains of not just every Ex-Something Awful LF goon but anyone even vaguely adjacent fry in real time when that quote dropped. Fun knife-twisty insult, a bit incoherent but that doesn't matter. Just another episode that causes all the people who've been endlessly fedposting about how much they want a world without amerika to immediately double back without even thinking the second it briefly flashes into their brains what that world would actually look like.

There's an omission here of something that Putin and his audience take for granted but the 10s of thousands of liberal dunktweeters are taking advantage of, and it's the fact that the u.s. west has been on autopilot for so long that it can now afford to cull media influencers over increasingly smaller infractions. It's kind of obvious that Rowling is, in every way but one big fat one, a standard-issue western liberal and imperialist. She worked with the same PR agency that gave us Bana Alabed and supported her, so she supported US Syrian intervention. Putin and a Russian audience are going to take that for granted coming in, US shitlibs aren't. But that doesn't matter, because the u.s. war machine is on autopilot and public support for/opposition to it is increasingly irrelevant. In fact even most American Marxists are so liberal they don't so much as bring her imperialism up when unloading on Rowling and her supporters.

Putin's outsider view is his downfall here - he imagines a far more internally coherent US society than what actually exists. His day-to-day existence is concerned with the business end of the United States - the one that sends money/weapons/support/supplies to the neonazis on his doorstep, the one that drops 46 bombs on average somewhere in the world every day. The hell it unleashes on the globe is very different from the virtual world it has become on the inside.

He kinda knows that the US and Russia practice incredibly different forms of censorship. He just, naturally, thinks his is better. In Russia, censorship is handled by the authorities, who "deplatform" people directly by blocking sites, shutting down newspapers, directing TV/radio stations, just arresting you, etc. In the US, it's always been various forms of outsourced, group-based soft marginalization. It "feels" more like the tyranny of the majority, more democratic, since it's ostensibly the decisions of individuals based on norms/beliefs/etc. Social media just merged it with a sort of social bounty system, made it look nastier but more populous. "Cancel culture" is the ultimate thought-terminating cliche for describing this system, and it's escaped the language barrier.

In short, I doubt Putin likes or supports Rowling, this is more a commentary on the kinds of priorities people in the American media blob have. Her opinions on trans stuff are of course stupid, but I doubt any of the Hatian teenagers sewing together Hufflepuff underwear right now care very much about them.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
yeah they definitely underestimated how long the invasion would take
I'm not sure this is correct. The invasion happened. It's not as though the Russians were repelled at the border. Since the moment the Russians marched into the Ukraine, they've continued securing areas. Perhaps I misunderstand the term oblast but as I've come to see it as synonymous with region. But just because fighting continues does not mean that anon's post is incorrect. If you've been paying attention to the Russian narrative (not to be confused with the West's narrative on Russian), then the war was never going to be a quick one. If you are Putin, and you need to control the Ukraine, you have to try to avoid turning the population against you as much as possible. Obviously this is difficult in war, but if Putin wanted a quick war, he'd have knocked out power and communication, and steam rolled through. I also recognize that part of Putin's decision not to take a quick-and-dirty approach to the Ukraine must have been in part the reaction he would have received from the West.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I believe a draft would trigger a civil war. The USA is far too divided to demand such a thing.
God I wish...
Best part is they will just fall back on the "Russia is meddling in US politics narrative" that has continued to be eaten up but the masses. Trump will inevitably be blamed for any civil unrest/resistance to this as well. Anyone online resisting the US entering armed conflict or a draft will just be labeled as a "Russian bot."

I think I've already stated this, but it is surreal watching the same groups of people who called out the war in the Middle East as bullshit wanting to so eagerly start World War III with Russia. But hey, if west coasters want to run guns blazing into this foreign conflict, be my guest. :schitztroll: (If you really want to go full schizo with the conspiracies, maybe all these years of anti-white rhetoric coming out of the western institutions was just a way to desensitize people to the idea of a war with another predominately European/white skinned nation, as most of their modern conflicts have been with the Islamic middle east and Asia and were met with huge backlash and colonization accusations.)

yeah they definitely underestimated how long the invasion would take
Does it even matter at this point? Russia has already been cut off from the west and defied them while making a stronghold in Ukraine. Ukraine is going to lose no matter what, for Putin it's just "how much more territory can I get out of this once Zelenskyy caves in?" The only wild card is if NATO gets involved, and that seems doubtful so far, but hey all it takes is one slip up or false flag to change that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220330-212932_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220330-212932_Chrome.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3981

Scary. Could you imagine they arrest you for trying to escape the draft and force you to work some sort of manual labor job? Maybe they'll put an ankle monitor on you to prevent you from running away.
What's your draft-dodging strat?

I'm going to show them my agora post history to confirm that I'm mentally unfit for combat

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
You sure are doing a lot of mental gymnastics to come up with some excuse to pretend that the guys who call themselves Nazis, say Nazi things, and wear Nazi symbols, are not really Nazis.

The Times - Azov Battalion: 'We are patriots – we're fighting the real Nazis of the 21st century'

Financial Times - 'Don't confuse patriotism and Nazism': Ukraine's Azov forces face scrutiny

CNN - A far-right battalion has a key role in Ukraine's resistance. Its neo-Nazi history has been exploited by Putin

Azov Regiment takes centre stage in Ukraine propaganda war

>call themselves Nazis

Well, at least you still have "say Nazi things" (these must be self-hating Slavs) and "wear Nazi symbols" (Japanese cosplayers are real nazis too).

A Nazi Battalion led by, up until very recently, a Jewish government and until incorporated into the country's military was financed by a Jewish billionaire. Wew lads, what a time to be alive.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The Times - Azov Battalion: 'We are patriots – we're fighting the real Nazis of the 21st century'

Financial Times - 'Don't confuse patriotism and Nazism': Ukraine's Azov forces face scrutiny

CNN - A far-right battalion has a key role in Ukraine's resistance. Its neo-Nazi history has been exploited by Putin

Azov Regiment takes centre stage in Ukraine propaganda war

>call themselves Nazis

Well, at least you still have "say Nazi things" (these must be self-hating Slavs) and "wear Nazi symbols" (Japanese cosplayers are real nazis too).

A Nazi Battalion led by, up until very recently, a Jewish government and until incorporated into the country's military was financed by a Jewish billionaire. Wew lads, what a time to be alive.
guies look. i cn chrry pik links 2!

Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
guies look. i cn chrry pik links 2!

And yet you and the others still ignore the Jewish connection.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
And yet you and the others still ignore the Jewish connection.
talk to a hitler sympathizer and they'll tell you that Hitler tried to repatriate the Jews. The fact that you're resting so hard on the fact that zel enskyis jewish is just more color line enforcement. It's like saying "my best friend is black, he can't be racist", because at the end of the the day that's all you've got, is his status as a jew. Nazi Germany had Jews policing the ghetos and reporting to the Party. Does that mean that Nazis weren't anti-semetic? No, that means that the nazis used jews for political purposes. I wasn't touching on it because there's really nothing to it. It's perfectly possible that he's an acting figure head, with no real power. what would you say to that?
fact is it doesn't matter if the president is jewish. What matters to the statement "the azov battalion is a neonazi organization" is whether or not the azov battalion is a neonazi organization, not whether zelensky is a jew or not.

Virtual Cafe Awards