War in Ukraine

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
talk to a hitler sympathizer and they'll tell you that Hitler tried to repatriate the Jews. The fact that you're resting so hard on the fact that zel enskyis jewish is just more color line enforcement. It's like saying "my best friend is black, he can't be racist", because at the end of the the day that's all you've got, is his status as a jew. Nazi Germany had Jews policing the ghetos and reporting to the Party. Does that mean that Nazis weren't anti-semetic? No, that means that the nazis used jews for political purposes. I wasn't touching on it because there's really nothing to it. It's perfectly possible that he's an acting figure head, with no real power. what would you say to that?
fact is it doesn't matter if the president is jewish. What matters to the statement "the azov battalion is a neonazi organization" is whether or not the azov battalion is a neonazi organization, not whether zelensky is a jew or not.
I wrote a long response but I just don't think that we'll see one another's argument. I don't believe you understand what I'm trying to say (my fault for my poor explanation I'm sure) and you may feel I don't understand your reasoning either. Thanks for taking the time to respond. From my perspective we simply disagree on the requirements one must meet to fit a certain description.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
WARNING! It is not safe for work content. NUDITY
Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

View: https://twitter.com/KaminskiMK/status/1510304675094044674

can't wait to see how the tankies and /pol/tards will defend this if it's true

Supposedly the clip shows a truck driver filming a bunch of corpses claiming they were all murdered by the Russians. This is a common trick on social media. Present a contextless clip, and then make up some context to fit a narrative. I distinctly remember this tactic from the beginning of the coronavirus. There was footage from Wuhan of some guy collapsing and then a tweet claiming it was the rona. This was to back up the claim that it was airborne (like a literal airborne instant killer virus). I was sceptical of that clip at the time and I think it's safe to say it was probably faked. Unless that clip shows identifiably Russian or Russian alligned forces rounding up Ukrainian men, and murdering them, I'm going to write it off as propaganda. Mind you, perhaps it does show that, but I can't see it either way because I refuse to set up a twitter account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres a lot of propaganda floating around out there. Ghost of Kiv, Flower grandma, Russians sick and retreating from chernobyl from digging in the dirt...

I will wait until the truth comes out eventually that it was propaganda yet again.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Theres a lot of propaganda floating around out there. Ghost of Kiv, Flower grandma, Russians sick and retreating from chernobyl from digging in the dirt...

I will wait until the truth comes out eventually that it was propaganda yet again.
i don't even bother conversing anymore because you just get called a russian bot the moment you open your mouth, got called one when i said mayb saying every russian is a disgusting ork mongol that has arrived to slaughter and pillage is not a good idea, so instead i am just enjoying some drinks and preparing to enjoy when truth arrives (if it does)

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
i don't even bother conversing anymore because you just get called a russian bot the moment you open your mouth, got called one when i said mayb saying every russian is a disgusting ork mongol that has arrived to slaughter and pillage is not a good idea, so instead i am just enjoying some drinks and preparing to enjoy when truth arrives (if it does)
I got banned from a discord server (I know) because I posted the Z emoji after some mod began sperging about how no Russia propaganda was allowed, and by that he literally meant as little as posting a russian flag or the Z emoji

My favorite one are comedically evil russians. I sure can believe people are getting murdered, it's war. But I've seen outright claims of Russians slaughtering civilians in masses for no reasons and raping kids, because...? Of course all of that information came from literally who posting it on twitter. Also I love how literal fascists on Ukrainian side are being ignored or shown as heroes, funnier enough frequently by the same people who just few years ago would clasify someone who has mildly non liberal beliefs as fascist.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I got banned from a discord server (I know) because I posted the Z emoji after some mod began sperging about how no Russia propaganda was allowed, and by that he literally meant as little as posting a russian flag or the Z emoji

My favorite one are comedically evil russians. I sure can believe people are getting murdered, it's war. But I've seen outright claims of Russians slaughtering civilians in masses for no reasons and raping kids, because...? Of course all of that information came from literally who posting it on twitter. Also I love how literal fascists on Ukrainian side are being ignored or shown as heroes, funnier enough frequently by the same people who just few years ago would clasify someone who has mildly non liberal beliefs as fascist.
erm.... they are literally throwing kids out of hospital windows and there are freaking WMDS that are killing a thousand jews per second and like yeah... think before yuo speak next time... chud.,

SOGGY.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Weird how questioning the narrative gets you instantly labelled a russian supporter and branded as someone not to be trusted. Its really cool seeing the evolution of psyops that get people to shut their brains off.

One of these days the psyops will get so good you'll have useful idiots marching into russia for WW3 face first towards nuclear death.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Weird how questioning the narrative gets you instantly labelled a russian supporter and branded as someone not to be trusted. Its really cool seeing the evolution of psyops that get people to shut their brains off.

One of these days the psyops will get so good you'll have useful idiots marching into russia for WW3 face first towards nuclear death.
>psyops will get so good you'll have useful idiots marching into russia for WW3 face first towards nuclear death.
good! rid us of them! i've never been a big proponent of eugenics but seriously, if they want to do it themselves, why not let them? i have maintained this position ever since people started 'cringe posting' about redditors become voluntary eunuchs so they can have le sexytimes awesome style without having kids. GOOD!
but yes indeed, it is weird that before even explaining any of your beliefs they immediately brand you as an esoteric putlerite

Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
Its really cool seeing the evolution of psyops that get people to shut their brains off.
In this scenario, at least the enemy (whoever you think that is) is having their say. COVID was a one-way flow of information, directly from The Science (TM). While many have moved on, I'm still amazed at how easily a bit of fear had the majority not only willingly giving up their own rights but were more than happy to demonizing and further restrict those with concerns with the narrative.

Quotation-Marshall-McLuhan-World-War-III-is-a-guerrilla-information-war-with-no-80-85-51.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards

"Herr Kommandant, my unit has completed 250 friendly fire operations, I await my Iron Cross..."
giganazi.jpg

also does anyone know if its true that the head of Rusich Company really bit the head off of a puppy, i'm inclined to not believe it because when i look for proof everyone just says "yeah brah yeah its not on the internet anymore you can't find it yeah naw" - im more inclined to believe that he defiled ukie corpses but i also haven't seen any proof

Virtual Cafe Awards