War in Ukraine

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
The broke jew Zelensky still needs more millions from senile Biden, so not yet.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
The broke jew Zelensky still needs more millions from senile Biden, so not yet.
Zelensky engineered the war to get as rich as his other jew friends that were flexing on him at the yearly illuminati summits

Virtual Cafe Awards
I've heard reports that corruption takes hold and the weapons are sold to the highest bidder as soon as the weapons shipments make it to Ukraine. Terrorists. Iranians. Israelis. Chinese. Etc Its a fucking Bonanza of corruption. Those weapons to make an appearance in a European city near you!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
Private sales of American armaments are required to be logged, tagged and watched. These weapons come from the DoD stockpiles, they aren't watched once it lands in Europe, and aren't logged and tagged either. It's super-ultra-prime goods for black market arms dealers.

I would be surprised if most of the goods from a C-130 goes to actual Ukrainians fighting against Russia in Ukraine.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
I don't even know why so much disinfo is necessary. Russia is the agressor.
d46.png

Why make up lies about Russia when the reality is fit to inform everyone's opinion already. If someone wants to side with the invader, they're gonna do it anway.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
I don't even know why so much disinfo is necessary. Russia is the agressor.
d46.png

Why make up lies about Russia when the reality is fit to inform everyone's opinion already. If someone wants to side with the invader, they're gonna do it anway.
Fucking finally someone in this thread says something that makes sense.
It's all well and good saying that russia is justified invading Ukraine because of a myriad of reasons, Nato or corruption or some near dead neo nazi group or america or whatever bullshit. As if any of that gobshite means anything to the thousands of ukrainian kids who have lost their families, their homes, their country and any chance of living a good life over it.
The people who turn my stomach the most over it are the mouth breathing, cocksucking retards who say "Ukraine = >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk and Russia = 4chan", as if channers wouldn't be the first ones put against the wall if the Russian state had its way.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
It's all well and good saying that russia is justified invading Ukraine because of a myriad of reasons, Nato or corruption or some near dead neo nazi group or america or whatever bullshit. As if any of that gobshite means anything to the thousands of ukrainian kids who have lost their families, their homes, their country and any chance of living a good life over it.
The people who turn my stomach the most over it are the mouth breathing, cocksucking retards who say "Ukraine = >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk and Russia = 4chan", as if channers wouldn't be the first ones put against the wall if the Russian state had its way.
IMO it's just kids wanting to be edgy and they don't actually have any serious conviction and if it is, it probably is a sign of mental unwellness or severe discontent with the world and they're using the war as some form of catharsis.
"I'm such a pessimistic misanthrope, I like it when people die, I side with the evil side because I hate the world!"- type of angst.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

The Ukraine-Israel connection goes way deeper than people think. For decades, the Israelis have been for lack of a better word "grooming" Ukraine as a contingency plan if things go south at home. They've had strong diplomatic ties to Ukraine and many Israeli politicians have Ukrainian citizenship. The Israeli government has been actively supporting the growth of the Ukrainian Jewish community for a while. Not sure if anyone picked this up but there have also been articles being published over the last 10 years talking about eastern Europe being a core part of Jewish heritage and DNA.

Basically all of this is to say that Israel was using Ukraine as their safety bunker home for Jews in case of an emergency and the war threw a wrench in those plans. This is the reason there is rising tension between Russia and Israel. Its the reason Putin is talking about how he supports the Palestinians now and the reason Israel was the first country to step in to negotiations when the war started. There are larger underlying political aims for all of these countries that everyone is ignoring.

If the stuff about the Russian commanders is true its a 4D chess play on Putin's part to take out people who arnt loyal. It wouldn't be the first time he's done something like that. Pretty brutal.
Interesting. Israel having an investment in this conflict is no surprise to me. I am part Ashkenazi myself and I have always wondered if that DNA actually can be traced back to the levant. I've always heard it might do but it is much more European than anything else. Well I guess there's a time in every conflict to remind people that Israel has no right to exist.

MonkeyDude

Da hood momke
Reaction score
Awards
I don't care if there are atrocities going on, the war is making the price of the dollar go down and that's what matters
c17d8cf2a8a8f9ac19cec6cb86789c5091f081d646e52b1f25f2d05f25a287dd_1.jpg.jpg

(that was irony)

Virtual Cafe Awards
None of these are even close to being the actual reason why Russia is invading. If you had paid attention to the world instead of psyop memes you'd know that Russia is invading Ukraine for: [

Preventing NATO from establishing a base on Russian borders.

Demilitarizing Ukraine so it can't ever pose a threat to the homeland

Destroying nato backed biological research programs

Stopping Ukraine from continuing to shell the ethically Russian civilian areas like Donbass and lufthansk.
]

Both of you glow like the morning sun.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
You can always tell they are feds if they have forced memes to try and connect with the kids.

The uncoolness and quiet desperation permeates the meme. The smell of shame and embarrassment.

Let's open up the book on uncle sam's misdeeds in Latin America, shelved under the `pot calling the Russian kettle black`

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Imagine being more concerned about random USSR families thousands of miles away that you don't know than for your own family.
You can always tell they are feds if they have forced memes to try and connect with the kids.

The uncoolness and quiet desperation permeates the meme. The smell of shame and embarrassment.

Let's open up the book on uncle sam's misdeeds in Latin America, shelved under the `pot calling the Russian kettle black`
>Invades every country known to man
>"Ooo I hate when countries try to take back states overthrown by my country!!" :njWojak:

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly we can talk about how bad this is, but I don't really see how the war could not break out with how things were played out. There was a deal that NATO should have remained at the border of Germany. That didn't happen so you already have worse relations between US and Russia. No sane country would allow an army of a nation who's rhetorik for decades was that they would nuke them out of existence on their doorstep. But that was allowed for the most part. There was no huge reaction to countries like Poland or Czech Republic joining NATO. But then to allow Ukraine into NATO, a nation which borders the same sea as Russian navy, of course wouldn't be accepted and even would be seen as a threat. Which it was but I think the hope was that a fairly small conflict would discourage NATO in 2014. But of course if you then pump in billions of military equipment into Ukraine sooner or later Russia would do something. So I can't see this being the fault of Russia. If Mexico had military aid of billions from Russia and there were suggestion of deals happening that would allow Russian warships in the gulf of Mexico the US would attack too.

Also the current talks about how NATO should intervene in Ukraine are just borderline war propaganda and it's scary it's pushed here. I don't remember ever seeing this kind of propaganda mobilization before. If people really wanted peace to Ukraine they would ask for a deal of neutrality. Because otherwise the only way the conflict can go is making the tensions higher. Russia wins and you have Russian military on Polish border. Since Poles have a myth that Russia is worse than the devil himself, they would get their blood boiling and simply make sure more troops are on the border. If Ukraine pushes back Russia, Russia will be forced to develop a better military, tensions would be even higher and there would still be the problem of the border. There might even be a case of Russia getting closer to China and India which would make sanctions utterly meaningless.

If there really is such a huge outcry for Ukrainian people, mostly by people who didn't know where Ukraine is on the map, why is done for things that will make sure even more people will suffer?

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards